Crackdown 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.13] - Console enabler, commands and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Crackdown 3 [Engine:UE4] - Console enabler, commands and more..

Post by sage3k »

ericiscool wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:35 pm
None of the infinite ammo commands work for me. Only got "god", "Player.UnlockAllEquipment", and "Player.UnlockAllVehicles" to work. God mode also seems to reset randomly. Also, I'm assuming this doesn't work on the v1.0.2918.2 update, as it just crashes the game when I try to set bkeypressed to 1?
I 2nd that, it crashes when trying to set the bkeypressed to 1 after the updated (new Suit for Jaxon, Rubber Duckie weapon and Multiplayer stability fixes).
I did get the codes to work properly after adding the 1 to the end of each. For example:
  • Player.UnlockAllEquipment 1
  • Player.UnlockAllVehicles 1
  • Player.GodModeEnabled 1
  • Player.UnlockAllAbilities 1
  • Player.HasInfiniteGadgets 1
  • Player.HasInfiniteClipAmmo 1
  • Player.HasInfiniteAmmo 1
If you press the tilde key twice, it opens a bigger window showing the console command menu. after implementing one of the codes above, there is a confirmation of the code being active. Adding a code without the 1 at the end executes the code almost like a look up not an activation.
Hope this helps.

And of course, Thank you SunBeam!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ericiscool
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericiscool »

sage3k wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:26 pm
ericiscool wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:35 pm
None of the infinite ammo commands work for me. Only got "god", "Player.UnlockAllEquipment", and "Player.UnlockAllVehicles" to work. God mode also seems to reset randomly. Also, I'm assuming this doesn't work on the v1.0.2918.2 update, as it just crashes the game when I try to set bkeypressed to 1?
I 2nd that, it crashes when trying to set the bkeypressed to 1 after the updated (new Suit for Jaxon, Rubber Duckie weapon and Multiplayer stability fixes).
I did get the codes to work properly after adding the 1 to the end of each. For example:
  • Player.UnlockAllEquipment 1
  • Player.UnlockAllVehicles 1
  • Player.GodModeEnabled 1
  • Player.UnlockAllAbilities 1
  • Player.HasInfiniteGadgets 1
  • Player.HasInfiniteClipAmmo 1
  • Player.HasInfiniteAmmo 1
If you press the tilde key twice, it opens a bigger window showing the console command menu. after implementing one of the codes above, there is a confirmation of the code being active. Adding a code without the 1 at the end executes the code almost like a look up not an activation.
Hope this helps.

And of course, Thank you SunBeam!
Nope. Still doesn't work for me. Player.GodModeEnabled 1, Player.HasInfiniteGadgets 1, and Player.HasInfiniteAmmo 1 give the "confirmation", but the only thing that works is god mode (for a little while anyway). The other commands don't give confirmation as being activated, and don't work at all.

The only trainer I've found so far where infinite ammo works is one from gamecopywor;ld, but of course the game scanners catch it within a few minutes.
Last edited by ericiscool on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

qweqweqweewqewqewq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qweqweqweewqewqewq »

If you don't mind me asking, why do you call FObjectInitializer::AssertIfInConstructor which is a void function that doesn't appear to do anything useful wrt the cheat?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ No idea how you got it as a void function. Perhaps you're looking at a member-function? I'm talking about the compiled, stand-alone one, used in various functions (CALL <func> as opposed to CALL [RAX+offset], denoting a member-function). Do me a favor and follow these steps:

1] Download UE4 source-code (yes, you'll have to register @ epicgames.com and link your GitHub to theirs, thus allowing you access to the source).

2] Follow these pages, in the order I gave you:
  • [Link] (follow the 6 steps under "Downloading the Source Code" after you've downloaded the source; you need MSVC2017)
  • [Link] (once this is done, you have the compiled source and UE4Editor allowing you to be free of the pre-compiled bootstrapper)
  • [Link]
3] Get the game as indicated in the yellow box of the last link above. Hop on Epic Game Market and download the Shooter Game demo; install and either open it through the regular UE4Editor.exe OR the one you compiled at the first step above, which would allow you to fuck around with the source-code (adding/removing/editing code, which then gets compiled in the Shooter Demo binary and you can inspect via x64dbg; make sure you compile the game in UE4Editor with debug symbols).

Have fun reversing.

BR,
Sun

P.S.#1: Why do you need to compile the source code (implicitly the editor), you ask? Because the public editor will ignore any changes you make in the source-code (such as UE_BUILD_SHIPPING, which basically filters out any cheat functionality - among others - in release builds - - they call them 'shipping').

P.S.#2: Refer this post to anyone asking you "how did you get to know how to reverse UE4?" Saves you the need to repeat :)

qweqweqweewqewqewq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qweqweqweewqewqewq »

I wasn't very clear. I just meant that the function returns nothing and is only called if something has gone wrong, i.e. "NewObject has an empty name." You can comment it out with no ill effects. I realise now that this wasn't a point worth making.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Actually.. it makes perfect sense to keep it because there's a check(Class) before the call to FObjectInitializer::AssertIfInConstructor. If that fails and the returned class is NULL, the console code creation will crash your ass. The assert's function is to exit gracefully :P (function does nothing only when the class is valid).

Mr Wizard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mr Wizard »

@ericiscool Yeah, the same for me only the god mode mode works, i am using the codex release, maybe sage3k is using the store version.
May try and and make a little trainer for this in the next few days.
Thanks SunBeam for for console enabler.

ericiscool
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericiscool »

Mr Wizard wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:02 pm
@ericiscool Yeah, the same for me only the god mode mode works, i am using the codex release, maybe sage3k is using the store version.
May try and and make a little trainer for this in the next few days.
Thanks SunBeam for for console enabler.
I'm using the codex version too. Let me know if anything comes of that trainer.

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

ericiscool wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Nope. Still doesn't work for me. Player.GodModeEnabled 1, Player.HasInfiniteGadgets 1, and Player.HasInfiniteAmmo 1 give the "confirmation", but the only thing that works is god mode (for a little while anyway). The other commands don't give confirmation as being activated, and don't work at all.

The only trainer I've found so far where infinite ammo works is one from gamecopywor;ld, but of course the game scanners catch it within a few minutes.
I think I know why.... what version of the game are you using? When I updated to the current build with the new armor and duckie launcher, the table no longer works but the trainer from sites work for a bit. So I removed that version of the game and went back to my original purchase (back up). With that done, everything works as intended.

ericiscool
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericiscool »

sage3k wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:53 am
ericiscool wrote:

I think I know why.... what version of the game are you using? When I updated to the current build with the new armor and duckie launcher, the table no longer works but the trainer from sites work for a bit. So I removed that version of the game and went back to my original purchase (back up). With that done, everything works as intended.
I'm using the base game version (codex). I also noticed when I installed the update that the table stopped working altogether. I uninstalled the update as well. But for me, I'm only able to get god mode working on the base version. Infinite ammo or anything else doesn't work at all. And for some reason god mode turns off after a while and I have to re-enable it. I didn't try any trainers for the update, but also had limited success with them on the base version (game scanners eventually close the game back to the main menu.)

Are you using the codex version, another cracked version, or a legit version of the game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

To all people complaining and bitching: please FUCKING read all the posts in this topic. It's already said what works, what doesn't and why "god" gets reset T_T. Don't like my attitude.. sue or blow me.. both I will enjoy :D

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

ericiscool wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:09 am
sage3k wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:53 am
ericiscool wrote:

I'm using the base game version (codex). I also noticed when I installed the update that the table stopped working altogether. I uninstalled the update as well. But for me, I'm only able to get god mode working on the base version. Infinite ammo or anything else doesn't work at all. And for some reason god mode turns off after a while and I have to re-enable it. I didn't try any trainers for the update, but also had limited success with them on the base version (game scanners eventually close the game back to the main menu.)

Are you using the codex version, another cracked version, or a legit version of the game?
I'm using the legit version of the game the trainers work on this one with no issues but the console options were updated (or blocked) so the table does now work.

Mr Wizard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mr Wizard »

@sage3k Glad you got a trainer, thought you had the store version.
The codex version is getting no love, going to try and put a little trainer out for it this weekend.

ericiscool
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericiscool »

Mr Wizard wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:26 am
The codex version is getting no love, going to try and put a little trainer out for it this weekend.
Pleaasssseeeeee...

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Mr Wizard wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:26 am
Still waiting