Attached you will find a table that allows you to create/spawn the in-game Unreal Engine 4 console.
- Open Cheat Engine, target Crackdown3.exe process
- Open table, enable UE4 Goodies script
- Go back in-game and press Numpad DEL/. (or manually set the value of bKeyPressed to 1; yes, it will auto-reset to 0, meaning the console creation code has run)
- Now press Tilde key and start typing (on some non-QWERTY keyboards, the ` key is someplace else than its default location; figure it out; this is not a "how to find a key on my keyboard" tutorial)
I will list below several commands; you become the test subjects and confirm which works, which doesn't I've yet to dump all of the Names/Objects (will do sometime tomorrow).
Link -> https://pastebin.com/Ni9BzY0a
I can tell you I've tested some of the "Player." and "Vehicle.Spawn." ones And they work.
Suffices to say some or most of the default UE4 commands do work: god, toggledebugcamera, teleport, etc. Find them referenced somewhere and test
Here's a video of me fucking around:
P.S.: Yes, also works with the CODEX release.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1