Far Cry: New Dawn [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Xblade Of Heaven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Far Cry: New Dawn [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Post by Xblade Of Heaven »

game use proteccion for debug? VEH dont work here.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Xblade Of Heaven wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:26 pm
There hasn't been an update that I know of, and the VEH debugger was working fine. Might be your settings, or an antivirus program blocking it.

Xblade Of Heaven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:02 pm
Xblade Of Heaven wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:26 pm
There hasn't been an update that I know of, and the VEH debugger was working fine. Might be your settings, or an antivirus program blocking it.
not man settings are ok and not working, sure game use a HW BP for antidebug, can you show a image finding accesses? thanks

salangmx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salangmx »

Does anybody have the pointer to ethanol? I accidentally set the multiplier too high and have 250k ethanol very early in the game. Didn't want to get that would like to edit back to normal.

PWM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PWM »

ShyTwig16 wrote:

Tim are you on legit copy or codex release ? i think codex release have problem with VEH debugger but not sure

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Xblade Of Heaven wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:21 pm
not man settings are ok and not working, sure game use a HW BP for antidebug, can you show a image finding accesses? thanks
here's what accesses time.
[Link]

And here's my settings.
[Link]

If you're not using the steam version, you might ask on the thread for the CPY table.

PWM wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 am
Tim are you on legit copy or codex release ? i think codex release have problem with VEH debugger but not sure
I'm on the steam version, but if they aren't then it seems they're in the wrong thread. But it does sound like overriding breakpoints might be the problem, I think CPY may have used some breakpoints with hooked error functions to side step some checks.

Xblade Of Heaven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

PWM wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:

yeah is CODEX release

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The version doesn't really matter. Let's stop acting what we're not here, OK? Reminds me of the "reboot your PC" kind of 'help'...

Xblade Of Heaven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

I already rebooted the computer and it really is not worth anything, I have tried with all the possible configurations and it is not possible to obtain information in access or writing, I have tried to pause trheads and neither, I see that the game constantly calls RaiseException, I only ran one Once using the kernel mode but after putting the debugger the game is closed and I have to unload the CE driver if I want to reopen the game.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The reboot thing was IRONY. For fuck's sake. Am saying people when have nothing better to suggest go with "have you tried to reboot your PC?" (even the question itself, the "tried" - - how can you TRY to reboot??). If you've enabled any DBK features (any kernel-mode crap), that might conflict. Especially if you have Intel Virtualization enabled in your BIOS. See to that...

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:12 pm
The reboot thing was IRONY. For fuck's sake. Am saying people when have nothing better to suggest go with "have you tried to reboot your PC?" (even the question itself, the "tried" - - how can you TRY to reboot??). If you've enabled any DBK features (any kernel-mode crap), that might conflict. Especially if you have Intel Virtualization enabled in your BIOS. See to that...
I've literally been paid for 3 hours to drive and plug in someone's computer. And yeah they were pissed when I asked over the phone, but getting a bill with a $500 emergency service fee to "plug in the computer" didn't make their boss too happy. If I say reboot your PC, then just reboot your PC.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Sigh. Everyone has their own agenda; my simple suggestion is sit the fuck in your spot and shut up instead of "helping" with "restart your PC". Am saying it in general; "you" - the impersonal one; not you, Tim :D People have this tendency to go over-zealous about stuff they think they know. Then when shit hits the fan, they slowly step back with 'well, I dunno man, it's your Windows; reinstall it' :D

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

awesome work, as usual sunbeam! our god of cheaters! xD

many thanks!

i did want to ask.. i experienced several pc and game crashes, where my save file got "blanked" literally to the point where it says new game... this means re upgrading to be able to fast travel (further).. can you perhaps look into tp to way point? i would be most grateful and thankful <3

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:16 pm
Sigh. Everyone has their own agenda; my simple suggestion is sit the fuck in your spot and shut up instead of "helping" with "restart your PC". Am saying it in general; "you" - the impersonal one; not you, Tim :D People have this tendency to go over-zealous about stuff they think they know. Then when shit hits the fan, they slowly step back with 'well, I dunno man, it's your Windows; reinstall it' :D
Yeah, the reinstall windows one gets me the most; I have been told this by countless companies and even MS. And they never seem to care about down time or data lose, I had one where that's what MS said then they were told do to a government contract and a contract with MS they would be billed $10,000 per hour of the setdown; so they told us to hold on and they had a patch for us in under an hour that didn't need a reinstall of the OS.

Xblade Of Heaven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

I'm sorry I do not understand your mood, anyway I already solve it. Thank you