God Eater 3 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
naberu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by naberu »

@NoticeM3

Unknown skills, which are made of combination of multiple individual skills? Finally! They DO have compound skills in God Eater 3! I was waiting for this!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

compound skills exist but will be "activated" on a later update

Delta041
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Delta041 »

have people looked into editing characters yet?

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

Bluezinger wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:09 am
Can someone please combine all the script that include in this thread? For someone noob like me that don't know a thing about CE editing.
Check out Jonnaaa's post at around page 5.
jonaaa wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:22 am
Nong_Ing wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:47 am
Can someone add this script to the table and upload the update? I don’t know how to add it in myself...
There you go.

Thanks to Squall8, pox911, Xblade Of Heaven, Kyle873 and Algester for the scripts!

Update 1

Added Xblade of Heaven script.

Update 2

Added Kyle873's scripts.

Update 3

Added pox911 Unisex Hair script.

Update 4

Added pox911's Swap Faith's vendor pool with Hope's script.

zufield
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zufield »

How do I add things to my inventory using the google document?

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

hueee 1.20 changes some things so yeah...

zufield
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zufield »

Yup please update

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

Oh, yes, please, can you update this amazing table? Thank you so much for this beautiful engine!! Now, if only I could just add all the clothes instantly or at least make them available in inventory.... xD

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

Inf OP
Inf ST

as well as acceleration trigger analysis multiplier seems to be not working.

I have not test the other codes yet, but giving a quick activation to Squall's table, seems like a few of have shifted address.

Hopefully, the table gets updated and thanks you.

a234106261
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by a234106261 »

This game is too popular to be concerned. ;)

chqmate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chqmate »

So i am new to the God Eater series and just got it because i enjoyed monster hunter. I was wondering since this is by Bandai Namco that bans scripts in all dark souls when they worked with from software, are theses scripts safe for online steam version or should i only use them on steam offline ? anyone has any experience or information on this ?

Pigmachine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pigmachine »

It's been a while since I asked the stupid question, but since I'm close to the end of the game, by version 1.20 measures. I really want to be able to change: the face, eyes, eye color ..and the horrible voice.
To say I'm 'fond of my character' wouldn't be quite right, as I've hidden him more or less totally with a mask and new hair, but he still sounds horrible!

Have anyone found a way to change those values after starting the game? I really wished it would be able at the 1.20 update, but it's not.

Sure, it's not a 'cheat' and therefore not really a matter for this forum. But someone must've stumbled on the numbers?

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

chqmate wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:15 pm
So i am new to the God Eater series and just got it because i enjoyed monster hunter. I was wondering since this is by Bandai Namco that bans scripts in all dark souls when they worked with from software, are theses scripts safe for online steam version or should i only use them on steam offline ? anyone has any experience or information on this ?
as with quite literally any other cheat on this platform, they are designed for offline use ONLY. Do not cheat online. Just don't.

At most, make sure you only play in private sessions that nobody can join. But otherwise, do not go online. There is no part of this game that can't be completed offline, even the 10-man assaults will just spawn NPC helpers for you. And shockingly enough, they are better than the ones in the main game! As in they did more damage than me when I was busy fooling around and gathering materials from the area, so they don't just sit there doing nothing, if anything, I'd rate them above certain lemmings I encountered online.

EDIT: any news on if we will get an update for 1.20? I'm sure we'll all be grateful for the effort :)

chqmate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chqmate »

XDAvenger93 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:36 am
chqmate wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:15 pm
as with quite literally any other cheat on this platform, they are designed for offline use ONLY. Do not cheat online. Just don't.
yea i get what you mean and i completely agree with never using CE online, but i seem to not have made my question clear. Say if i were to play offline at one session where i tried a couple of these scripts, then (lets say for example the day after) i decided to join some friends online (without using CE of course) will my save file be flag for a softban? since there will be some invalid data in my save file as a result of using CE offline. So basically what Im saying is: will using this CE offline going to mean that i will have to give up Online play for the future and never be able to join my friends?

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

Pigmachine wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:39 am
It's been a while since I asked the stupid question, but since I'm close to the end of the game, by version 1.20 measures. I really want to be able to change: the face, eyes, eye color ..and the horrible voice.
To say I'm 'fond of my character' wouldn't be quite right, as I've hidden him more or less totally with a mask and new hair, but he still sounds horrible!

Have anyone found a way to change those values after starting the game? I really wished it would be able at the 1.20 update, but it's not.

Sure, it's not a 'cheat' and therefore not really a matter for this forum. But someone must've stumbled on the numbers?
these cheat work online, so do be careful that you arent spoiling anyone else fun. What i did was went offine for steam and play god eater 3.

In offline mode, starting assault mission will toss up a pop up asking if you wanna go online, selecting no will trigger bot mode and just run through the stage with that.