God Eater 3 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aliabdaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by Aliabdaw »

Fun fact:
Using Algester's script and adding a skill into a slot even if the weapon does not have said slot still gives you the skill.
Example:

Crusher being on the hammer despite the hammer having only 1 slot occupied with freeze attack (still not sure if element up skills work for players or AI only).

Also would like to see someone figure out a way to unlock Engage effects faster, if there's one thing that can't be solved with any amount of grind is this completely rng based acquisition system

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

Aliabdaw wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:32 am
Fun fact:
Using Algester's script and adding a skill into a slot even if the weapon does not have said slot still gives you the skill.
Example:

Crusher being on the hammer despite the hammer having only 1 slot occupied with freeze attack (still not sure if element up skills work for players or AI only).

Also would like to see someone figure out a way to unlock Engage effects faster, if there's one thing that can't be solved with any amount of grind is this completely rng based acquisition system
engage skill only unlocks if you play with players with said engage skills still not yet unlocked in Assault which means in order to filter stuff out we need to wait for the 1.20 patch to get a password lock for assault rooms

Aliabdaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aliabdaw »

Algester wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:44 pm
engage skill only unlocks if you play with players with said engage skills still not yet unlocked in Assault which means in order to filter stuff out we need to wait for the 1.20 patch to get a password lock for assault rooms
Thought so, but hoped there may be a way to replace engage skills of AIs that join you. Like if it was possible to change the engage effects that AI named "owen" has into a smaller list of them and thus making it easier to obtain, or to any other AI.
Either way, guess will have to wait.

On that note, is it possible to make it so custom bullets use OP instead of the max capacity? I know that there's scripts that makes infinite ammo/max capapcity, but this would be a little less...cheaty?

Syazwi.Syahmi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Syazwi.Syahmi »

Does anyone have any luck with the "Allies/Personal Abilities" modifier? I can't seem to work them. I'm not good at this either.

I was hoping that I could modify some of the AP skills and use those AP skills into Skills for our own equipment. Alas, no luck.

Aliabdaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aliabdaw »

Syazwi.Syahmi wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:33 pm
Does anyone have any luck with the "Allies/Personal Abilities" modifier? I can't seem to work them. I'm not good at this either.

I was hoping that I could modify some of the AP skills and use those AP skills into Skills for our own equipment. Alas, no luck.
pox911's spreadsheet already has most of the AIs skills, just need to use Algester's script and edit your weapon's skill slot. That's how I put Freeze ATK II on the hammer, although not sure if it has any impact yet.

Syazwi.Syahmi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Syazwi.Syahmi »

Aliabdaw wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:12 pm
Syazwi.Syahmi wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:33 pm

pox911's spreadsheet already has most of the AIs skills, just need to use Algester's script and edit your weapon's skill slot. That's how I put Freeze ATK II on the hammer, although not sure if it has any impact yet.
Oh thank you. I didn't notice that there's a separate sheet there. My apologies. Thank you for pointing that out.

Aliabdaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aliabdaw »

Upd on adding more skills than the gear can chew:
When trying to upgrade gear that has more installed skills than slots the game goes into ultra weeb territory and reveals its japanese nature (and adds a +1 for no reason next to what seems to be a reaaaaaaly long weapon name).
Also tells you that it's a no-no to add more skills.
Maybe that is due to using AI skills, who knows, either way here's a pic

naberu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naberu »

Aliabdaw wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:41 am
Upd on adding more skills than the gear can chew:
When trying to upgrade gear that has more installed skills than slots the game goes into ultra weeb territory and reveals its japanese nature (and adds a +1 for no reason next to what seems to be a reaaaaaaly long weapon name).
Also tells you that it's a no-no to add more skills.
Maybe that is due to using AI skills, who knows, either way here's a pic
T-that's creepy. The Japanese Hiragana characters actually reads:

a i u e o ka ki ku ke ko sa shi su se so

Basically, a bunch of Japanese syllables arranged according to their learning order.

Btw, how do you use the weapon skills editing table? Do you copy and paste it to the Cheat Engine?

Aliabdaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aliabdaw »

naberu wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:02 pm
Btw, how do you use the weapon skills editing table? Do you copy and paste it to the Cheat Engine?
Yes. Find the hash for it in the spreadsheet, use Algester's script for last equipped weapon in cheat engine and just paste the hash into one of the four slots

Memory32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Memory32 »

pox911 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:52 am
Memory32 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:28 am
will the breakable bonds be available anytime soo...i've search every code.....i can find it i would really like for that to be available i know the weapon editin will be late soo no rush pls
what do you mean? as in easy bond break?
yes

zufield
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zufield »

How about a code to add all blueprints to your inventory?

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

ok to those anyone wondering if a weapon part has only 3 slots shown in the game only those 3 slots will be active adding the 4th slot wont activate said skill so if you add auto guard for example you dont autoguard

NoticeM3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoticeM3 »

pox911 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:53 am
so for my script seems to pull all the names of crafting supplies but not still dumps the hashes to what should be all other items as well. It outputs a lot of "Unknown" names. For example, DC4CB558 is the hash for the Plain Shorts item but my script outputs only "Unknown" but yet B16E232B will show as Yggdrasil Log just fine. The fun of entry points. At least i know the script works for the item hash portion so far. Just need to fine tune the name dumper part

Edit: The spreadsheet so far with the hashes and item names,skills, and clothing.

[Link]

edit2: Should have almost all, if not all, items in there now. Seems the hash list is loaded in chunks as needed. By doing random item swaps i caused the rest of it to load in a different chunk. It loaded at least so yay. I just need to poke through the item data some more so i can make the script auto split my output tables by item type.

edit3:
clothing seems to use a completely different hash set. Also seems you can just change your equiped clothing hash without it affecting your inventory at all.

edit4: i managed to add a thing of clothing to my inventory manually. I just need to fiddle with how much i can add and if i can just forcefully add all clothing or not
[Link]

I've edited a copy of Pox911's spreadsheet for the skills in the unknown tabs. They contain more than one skill so you can now make even more broken builds.

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

what's a good example for a broken melee build?

Bluezinger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bluezinger »

Can someone please combine all the script that include in this thread? For someone noob like me that don't know a thing about CE editing.