God Eater 3 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RikuNoctis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by RikuNoctis »

woshikie wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:27 am
Updated inf ST and inf OP for v1.40
The rest of the table is left untouched (Working as of v1.11). If there's anymore things breaking, send me a PM or reply here, I'll try to help when i'm free if i am still playing this game. :D

ge3.CT
Thanks for the updates table.

I noticed something and I wanted to let you know; whenever you have any of the multipliers activated, any assault mission can crash the game at any point in that mission. I have tested this on 1.20, 1.30 and now in 1.40 with the various tables released. While not really an issue as you can just not use said scripts on those missions, it may be useful to know as I'm not really sure some other users have encountered this issue in their games.

Thanks again. ^^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

woshikie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by woshikie »

RikuNoctis wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:35 pm
Thanks for the updates table.

I noticed something and I wanted to let you know; whenever you have any of the multipliers activated, any assault mission can crash the game at any point in that mission. I have tested this on 1.20, 1.30 and now in 1.40 with the various tables released. While not really an issue as you can just not use said scripts on those missions, it may be useful to know as I'm not really sure some other users have encountered this issue in their games.

Thanks again. ^^
You're welcome, I've recently bought the game due to the steam sales and I also happen to know a little.
Regarding the multipliers, it might be because the those trainers/tables are changing the ASM codes on the wrong address. In this table, most of the cheats are able to run(even infinite hp is working), even after many updates (from 1.11 to 1.40), is because we use a cheat engine specific function to look for the specific function, we call this AOB(Array of Bytes) Scan. This means that, if the game does not update the function in any ways, the cheat will run and work for future versions. But for some reasons, the inf ST and OP changed a little, which is why it broke.

For the time being, I am looking into possibly taking 5x99 Custom Bullets to battle. As for multiplier side, I might give it a shot if I'm free.

woshikie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by woshikie »

Updated Acceleration Trigger Analysis Multiplier for 1.40 (Still crashing sometimes)
Added 2 additional script due to being unable to find base pointer still.
- Money never goes down (Buying items will not cause your money to decrease)
- EP never goes down (Learning new engage effect will not cause your EP to decrease)
Attachments
ge3.CT
(24.71 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

Mismagius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mismagius »

Apologies if this is just common CT knowledge, but how does the Return Time thing work? I had to restart my save for reasons and am using OHK to speed through the story to get back to where I was. Being able to cut off the return timer would be great.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Doubtful, but does anyone know if you can edit your times on your Avatar Card? I know you could edit that stuff in MHW, but, different game and all. Unfortunately I made the mistake of activating OHKO accidentally and then saved before I realized it set one of my times to like..5 seconds T_T

zufield
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zufield »

It doesn't matter much as they arn't banning for cheating anyways.

Now, if we could get a current extractor for the game files, that'd lead to some real interesting stuff. The folks over at loverslab had some stuff going on that but the most recent patch temporarily killed things. Basically the entire game is in .csv tables, so real easy to mod once you can get at them.

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

zufield wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:39 pm
It doesn't matter much as they arn't banning for cheating anyways.

Now, if we could get a current extractor for the game files, that'd lead to some real interesting stuff. The folks over at loverslab had some stuff going on that but the most recent patch temporarily killed things. Basically the entire game is in .csv tables, so real easy to mod once you can get at them.
I am sorry for reviving an old thread here but, is this true? The devs won't ban you on this game? If it was only SP it would make sense, but, it does have online, isn't that making you a target if you use CE? Then again, I am using a CE table for DS3 and I know what to do there and never got banned....

Please, someone answer to me, how are the chances of getting banned in GE3? I want to do two things :

1. To unlock skills faster, like, super fast and save myself the huge annoying grind of hours/days/weeks.

2. To be able to craft stuff. I got the CE here and it has this option, but like, I meant blueprints.

I wonder if something like these two is even remotely possible.

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

*bump*

RikuNoctis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RikuNoctis »

TouchMe wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:13 pm
*bump*
I'm not really sure about the online as I only play solo (GE games aren't that hard even in their "hardest" missions), but I think it should be possible. Also, you can just play offline while you use the table, which is really useful if you want to make more toons to play and don't really want to grind another 60 hours for certain stuff each time.

The table should give you the effect of the multipliers at least. It may crash sometimes if you are doing Assault missions (those are the ones I play when leveling certain skills). As you will be playing offline, the AI that helps you will be stupid, but you will be making progress toward whatever you are leveling up while earning a bit of EP, and also maybe unlocking some engage items you don't already have (unlikely, but it happens).

I'm not really sure if the rest of the table even works as I don't use those scripts, much less online, but the multipliers do work at least when you play solo from my testing (either online or offline).

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

RikuNoctis wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:55 am
TouchMe wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:13 pm
*bump*
I'm not really sure about the online as I only play solo (GE games aren't that hard even in their "hardest" missions), but I think it should be possible. Also, you can just play offline while you use the table, which is really useful if you want to make more toons to play and don't really want to grind another 60 hours for certain stuff each time.

The table should give you the effect of the multipliers at least. It may crash sometimes if you are doing Assault missions (those are the ones I play when leveling certain skills). As you will be playing offline, the AI that helps you will be stupid, but you will be making progress toward whatever you are leveling up while earning a bit of EP, and also maybe unlocking some engage items you don't already have (unlikely, but it happens).

I'm not really sure if the rest of the table even works as I don't use those scripts, much less online, but the multipliers do work at least when you play solo from my testing (either online or offline).
Thanks a lot for the reply.

alimomoney
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alimomoney »

Hi
can we get a script to edit weapon damage like in GER and GE2RB please

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

Can

• Instant Acceleration Trigger
    Acceleration Trigger Analysis Multiplier
    Inf Acceleration Trigger Duration

be updated for V1.45? Instant Acceleration Trigger just plain doesn't work and the other two crashes the game

epiii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by epiii »

Yeah the multiplier options crash the game,

Would really appreciate if it could be updated.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

ok with GE3 2.0 update we got new skills
and they arent in the current Hash ID list
Valor, Placebo, Pluck and, Vigor

tommyoxox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?