God Eater 3 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bruticus0
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:05 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by bruticus0 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:11 pm

In the meantime, you could try fooling around with the script. For Trigger Analysis, double click "script". Set it off to the side. Then open up Memory Viewer. In the script, you'll find the line:

aobscanmodule(acceltriganalysismul,ge3.exe,C0 74 63 F6 87 D4 00 00 00 20)

In the Memory Viewer, click the Search menu, Find Memory, then tick "Array of Byte". "From" should be set to 0. "To" should default be at 7FFFFFFF. Put in F687D400000020 into the search field. When you find a result, look at the six numbers preceding your search term. Change the aobscan numbers to match. Click Ok, and see if it activates now.

You can try to do similar on the others. The aobscan numbers have probably changed. Search for last few digits, or the first few digits, until you can find a result. Do the change and see if it activates. I updated to 140. And I didn't notice woshikie's new table. So I went through and did this myself before.

tommyoxox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 10:04 am
Reputation: 0

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by tommyoxox » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:17 am

bruticus0 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:11 pm
In the meantime, you could try fooling around with the script. For Trigger Analysis, double click "script". Set it off to the side. Then open up Memory Viewer. In the script, you'll find the line:

aobscanmodule(acceltriganalysismul,ge3.exe,C0 74 63 F6 87 D4 00 00 00 20)

In the Memory Viewer, click the Search menu, Find Memory, then tick "Array of Byte". "From" should be set to 0. "To" should default be at 7FFFFFFF. Put in F687D400000020 into the search field. When you find a result, look at the six numbers preceding your search term. Change the aobscan numbers to match. Click Ok, and see if it activates now.

You can try to do similar on the others. The aobscan numbers have probably changed. Search for last few digits, or the first few digits, until you can find a result. Do the change and see if it activates. I updated to 140. And I didn't notice woshikie's new table. So I went through and did this myself before.
Thank you. Will do if there aren't any other solution..

krystatics
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:31 am
Reputation: 0

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by krystatics » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:46 am

Trying to brute force the address by memory searching may work for some longer ones, but unless I did something wrong, it takes forever for short arrays.

I tried for an hour before retiring to try another day and only got from 7FF7B3170001 and ended up at 7FF7B39562A0 when I was searching for the stamina address and I still couldn't find it.

Also prepare to launch the game multiple times.

okarina2723
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by okarina2723 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:14 am

Are there addresses for new skills and new NPC skills?

If possible, please let me know how to search for skill addresses.

bruticus0
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:05 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by bruticus0 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:05 pm

okarina2723 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:14 am
Are there addresses for new skills and new NPC skills?

If possible, please let me know how to search for skill addresses.
If the table works for you, you can go to "Future Stuff" box and tick it. Then go in game and select your teammate, and go into the menu to buy skills. Alt tab back to the table, and you should see the "AP" section has a number. You can change this to give yourself more AP to buy skills with at least.

Playing Assault missions will get you more Engage skills. The ones with the two ring icons.

Burst effects will become available as your progress. You will notice some say "Beat x 0/10 times". So the first time you face Vulpine, for example, the Burst Effect "Shadow Shock" will be greyed out and you will see that to unlock it, you have to beat her 10 times.

And of course the table has "Awakening chance" and "Accel Chance". I set these to 55 when unlocking these two types of skills and you can get them done pretty fast.

You may already know most of this, but maybe it'll help. Good luck.

hikistyle
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by hikistyle » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:16 pm

can someone update to 2.01?
cant use the "future staff" box

plsbcool
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by plsbcool » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:45 am

Bump any kind soul can update the table it outdated for quite some time.

zufield
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:53 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by zufield » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:14 am

Still needs an update!

zufield
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:53 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by zufield » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:15 pm

The main thing I need out of this is the ability to edit weapon skills again. I don't even need anything else. >_<

Keipadd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:34 am
Reputation: 0

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by Keipadd » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:35 am

Will someone update this?

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:09 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by demorest » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:53 pm

zufield wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:15 pm
The main thing I need out of this is the ability to edit weapon skills again. I don't even need anything else. >_<
Its still working .

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], H Con, HardRom, mrjane