Sunless Skies

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Khayman
Cheater
Cheater

Sunless Skies

Post by Khayman »

v05 brought back on a request :)

Table v06
Unstable pointer scans removed
Added pointer scan to maxHold - activate, input current maxhold, equip something, more stable but still not perfect

Table v05
Character Pointer Scan - veils, hearts, iron, mirrors, hull, crew - warning, pointers can be unstable

Table v04
Max Cargo, Max Crew, Max Hull x10 - use at your own risk, effects may vary, best to activate in main menu

Table v03
Fuel Full Script
Suppy Full Script

Table v02
NoHeat Script
Max Heat Pointer Scan - obsolete

Tested on GOG version

Table v01
Max Heat Pointer Scan
Tested on version 1.0

More to come after some testing

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Sunless Skies_v05.CT
(19.64 KiB) Downloaded 438 times
Sunless Skies_v06.CT
(17.04 KiB) Downloaded 1368 times
Last edited by Khayman on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 10 times in total.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sunless Skies

Post by urthor »

Much appreciated ty

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

hi..
here table fix for my previous table
this table still WIP tho..
sunless skies.CT
v1.1
(14.62 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
i'll update it soon
Last edited by aanpsx on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

A lot of the pointers in the above table don't seem to work. You pointed to the GUI value not the actual value, hull damage for example

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

urthor wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:53 am
A lot of the pointers in the above table don't seem to work. You pointed to the GUI value not the actual value, hull damage for example
i'll fix it
Last edited by aanpsx on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

Note: part of Aanpsx table - any table for this game - only works after you start your captain after youu reached the first "city". This might look confusing.

Everything from the table works with the release version, only god mode and hull have issues (for me, steam version and codex version tested) so far: god mode does not prevent anything done to you and hull shows the correct value, but freezing it does not affect the value which leads to your destruction if it reaches zero.

Every other thing works nicely.

Thanks for the table.
Last edited by Chrisfearless on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrooklynKnight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BrooklynKnight »

Something in that table breaks firing your weapon and using the scout. I'm not sure what it was but I had to reboot because it broke it.

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

Thank for V1.1, hull is working nicely with the new pointer.

However I also encountered some very weird issue: without touching anything except hull, the first carge I looted I couldn't jettison surplus. It always immediately picks it up again. Had to ALT+F4 it. Tried this several times, as soon as you loot more than you have storage with the table loaded, you can no longer jettison cargo. Edit: it's the godmode option that causes it it seems.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

Something is wrong with the table. Upon reloading a save, I have over a thousand items in my Hold, which I now need to jettison. Something in the table is causing way too many duplicates of items.

merrowind
ViP
ViP

Post by merrowind »

Khayman wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:32 pm
Table v06
Unstable pointer scans removed
Added pointer scan to maxHold - activate, input current maxhold, equip something, more stable but still not perfect
v05 script had a sweet side effect - all stats bonuses from items and officers were also x10. Any chance this can be brought back?

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

Bump to show interest.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Game got an update today.

JadeWayfarer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JadeWayfarer »

Table from this topic works fine right now (version 1.3.7 Steam).

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8642

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Sunless Skies

Post by Csimbi »

My take on this title.

Main menu says 1.3.4, but might work with never ones, too.

Table for 1.3.7 is here.

The table includes an auto-attach LUA script, so I signed it to avoid prompts when opening the table.

It will try to find the right process every 5 seconds and attach (but not enable!).

Enabling the script will cause CE to hang for a short while depending on your PC's speed, this is normal - just sit tight.

Three AOB scripts are included.

1. Main script can be enabled once you leave port and fire your weapon at least once.

- Free Hold Purchases; buying stuff into your hold takes no currency (you still need to have it to begin with however)

- Always Win Challenge; as name suggest, you win all challenges (heart, iron, whatever).

- Ignore Damage Received; you ignore the damage enemies do to you (not the collision damage though)

- Fuel Consumption Mod; allows you to scale the rate at which you burn through fuel

- Supply Consumption Mod; allows you to scale the rate at which you consume supply

- Weapon Cooldown Mod; allows you to scale the cooldown rate of your weapon

- Weapon Recoil Mod; allows you to scale the recoil of you weapon (the amount it pushes you backwards)

- Speed Mod - balancer; a set of variables you can use to balance the thrusters and speeds; intended for control balancing.

- Move Speed Mod; allows you to apply mods to your move speed in two steps. Hold SHIFT for the first step and also hold ALT for both steps. (these come on top of the balancer settings)

- Heat Cap; limits your heat level

- XP Gain Mod; allows you to scale the rate at which you gain XP

2. Terror Updater

This can be enabled once you have cruised around a bit and will have gained some terror (so it's separate from the rest).

This script gives you:

- Terror Gain Cap; limits your terror level

3. Resource Reader

This can be enabled whenever, I just kept it separate.

This script gives you:

- Resources; This is basically two collections. One where you specify the resources you want (you can also set this up inside the script permanently if you want). And there's the second collection where the resources show up when they are found. They will only be found in case the game accesses them.

Enjoy!

There will be no updates.

Also available via CEShare.
Attachments
1FRSunless Skies.CT
1.3.7+
(142.81 KiB) Downloaded 320 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Sunless Skies

Post by hisvileness »

[QUOTE="Csimbi, post: 139241, member: 3723"]

My take on this title.

Main menu says 1.3.4, but might work with never ones, too.

The table includes an auto-attach LUA script, so I signed it to avoid prompts when opening the table.

It will try to find the right process every 5 seconds and attach (but not enable!).

Enabling the script will cause CE to hang for a short while depending on your PC's speed, this is normal - just sit tight.

Three AOB scripts are included.

1. Main script can be enabled once you leave port and fire your weapon at least once.

- [B]Free Hold Purchases[/B]; buying stuff into your hold takes no currency (you still need to have it to begin with however)

- [B]Always Win Challenge[/B]; as name suggest, you win all challenges (heart, iron, whatever).

- [B]Ignore Damage Received[/B]; you ignore the damage enemies do to you (not the collision damage though)

- [B]Fuel Consumption Mod[/B]; allows you to scale the rate at which you burn through fuel

- [B]Supply Consumption Mod[/B]; allows you to scale the rate at which you consume supply

- [B]Weapon Cooldown Mod[/B]; allows you to scale the cooldown rate of your weapon

- [B]Weapon Recoil Mod[/B]; allows you to scale the recoil of you weapon (the amount it pushes you backwards)

- [B]Speed Mod - balancer[/B]; a set of variables you can use to balance the thrusters and speeds; intended for control balancing.

- [B]Move Speed Mod[/B]; allows you to apply mods to your move speed in two steps. Hold SHIFT for the first step and also hold ALT for both steps. (these come on top of the balancer settings)

- [B]Heat Cap[/B]; limits your heat level

- [B]XP Gain Mod[/B]; allows you to scale the rate at which you gain XP

2. Terror Updater

This can be enabled once you have cruised around a bit and will have gained some terror (so it's separate from the rest).

This script gives you:

3. Resource Reader

This can be enabled whenever, I just kept it separate.

- [B]Terror Gain Cap[/B]; limits your terror level

This script gives you:

- [B]Resources[/B]; This is basically two collections. One where you specify the resources you want (you can also set this up inside the script permanently if you want). And there's the second collection where the resources show up when they are found. They will only be found in case the game accesses them.

Enjoy!

There will be no updates.

Also available via CEShare.

[/QUOTE]

doesn't work with the newer ones, but cool efforts either way!