Subnautica: Below Zero

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Subnautica: Below Zero

Post by fantomas »

Snowbunny wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 5:45 pm
You understand crafting includes the habitat builder, right? So yes, there is a point. I'm simply giving advice to others who run into the issue with using that script with the habitat builder (which does work even if not intended, but then will stop).

Also inf food/water script does not properly work. It freezes the numerical value but the bars will still drop and you will still get announcements to eat/drink with that on. Freezing the pointer works fine though and does not have this issue. Whether it kills you or not I do not know since I just freeze the base address instead to avoid the announcements and dropping hunger/water bar.

Everything else that I've toyed with seems to work great, the table isn't "broken" or anything, I'm not criticizing or asking for fixes. Just sharing what I've noticed with my use, nothing more.
Whether you criticize or not, it's up to you, not me. I know what my table is or is not able to do. You said inf food/water scripts do not work properly, but I'm wondering if you do really know how these scripts work at all. If you want, you still can take a look into these scripts and you'll see what they actually do.
But if you're convinced that they do not work properly, then make your own changes and if that works, great. ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1