Subnautica: Below Zero

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
woodrax
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Subnautica: Below Zero

Post by woodrax »

Howdy! Thanks for all of your work on these tables!

Just wanted to let you know, a new update was released, and the current table no longer works.

Whenever you get a chance!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

I don't know what version u are but mine is v38790 and it still works except for the pointer section it makes CTD sometimes.

waylon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by waylon »

Was just testing the CT on the current Feb-2021-42690 version of the game and it instant crashes the game on activation.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Arara
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arara »

for some reason building rooms using 'ignore crafting req' made me not able to deconstruct it anymore,

Lunaraia
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lunaraia »

The infinite water script locks food at 200

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@Arara

No problem here to deconstruct any building room. OTOH, I have already had once or twice a bug where the item didn't want to be built (it remains blue) and therefore impossible to deconstruct it. But for my part, it appeared to be a bug in the game and not to the script since I was able to build/deconstruct other items as well.

@Lunaraia

Either you activate the 'Inf Food' script first and then the 'Inf Water' script, or you add these two bytes (??48) at the end of the array of bytes (line 9) in the 'Inf Water' script.

aobscanregion(infWater,Survival:UpdateStats,Survival:UpdateStats+3df,F30F116E??48)

Lunaraia
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lunaraia »

I tried that and it... kinda worked, it did something weird to my food counter though, the number disappeared, and it stopped updating as well :/

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain33 »

Hi! the game just came out of early acces, can someone update the table, please? :)

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

kain33 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 2:50 pm
Hi! the game just came out of early acces, can someone update the table, please? :)
The main options are still function. have a test on full release.

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

I can say infinite oxygen still works, but infinite water does not (and I assume infinite food, haven't used that one though). Those are the only options I use though. Would update the water script but for whatever reason I'm not getting any symbol names.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

alright, so food and water are not functions they put value to 1 and that screws up the game. dev mode can't active and motor base value make CTD sometime

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Guys, everything is just working fine here (may 2021 - 44290) with the latest table I uploaded (feb 2021) :mellow:
captures
ImageImageImage

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

Yeah the pointers and everything else seem to work alright after some tinkering, it's just the inf food/water that doesn't.

I also want to give a tip to anyone that may be using the "Ignore Crafting Requirements" script and having issues with it not working after placing a few items...

Just leave your base and re-enter. If you were able to place anywhere between 3-15 items and then all of a sudden it stopped working, reloading the interior of the base kicks the script back into gear again. Alternatively, save and reload and it will work again.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Snowbunny wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 12:28 am
Yeah the pointers and everything else seem to work alright after some tinkering, it's just the inf food/water that doesn't.
I do not know what table you're using but like I said, I checked with the latest table I've uploaded and every pointer and script work fine, nothing to tinkering. :|
Snowbunny wrote:
I also want to give a tip to anyone that may be using the "Ignore Crafting Requirements" script and having issues with it not working after placing a few items...

Just leave your base and re-enter. If you were able to place anywhere between 3-15 items and then all of a sudden it stopped working, reloading the interior of the base kicks the script back into gear again. Alternatively, save and reload and it will work again.
"Ignore Crafting Requirements" is supposed to get you be able to craft items w/o any requirement. There's no sense in using this script and placing items in the same time.

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

fantomas wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:57 pm
Snowbunny wrote:
I do not know what table you're using but like I said, I checked with the latest table I've uploaded and every pointer and script work fine, nothing to tinkering. :|
Snowbunny wrote:

"Ignore Crafting Requirements" is supposed to get you be able to craft items w/o any requirement. There's no sense in using this script and placing items in the same time.
You understand crafting includes the habitat builder, right? So yes, there is a point. I'm simply giving advice to others who run into the issue with using that script with the habitat builder (which does work even if not intended, but then will stop).

Also inf food/water script does not properly work. It freezes the numerical value but the bars will still drop and you will still get announcements to eat/drink with that on. Freezing the pointer works fine though and does not have this issue. Whether it kills you or not I do not know since I just freeze the base address instead to avoid the announcements and dropping hunger/water bar.

Everything else that I've toyed with seems to work great, the table isn't "broken" or anything, I'm not criticizing or asking for fixes. Just sharing what I've noticed with my use, nothing more.