Ys Origin V1.1.1.0 (Steam) (2019-01-31)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LMS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Ys Origin V1.1.1.0 (Steam) (2019-01-31)

Post by LMS »

Hey guys, I looked on the internet and on this forum for a working table for Ys Origin Steam (V1.1.1.0) and none of them worked properly with the latest apr 13 2018 build, even though the version number is still the same...

I have had a lot of fun creating this table, and this is also my first public release for a cheat table. Enjoy!

Compatible with: Ys Origin Steam (V1.1.1.0) (April 13 2018 build)

Features
  • Godmode
  • Infinite Oxygen
  • Infinite MP
  • Full Skill Charge
  • Exp Bonus Modifier
  • SP
  • EX InstaRegen
  • EX Unlimited
  • Infinite Jump
V2 update
  • Godmode bug fixed.
  • One Hit KO on mobs (does not work on bosses) added
  • Items (Roda Fruit, Cleria Ore and Celcetan Panacea) added
  • Monster Book And Character Entries Unlock
  • Monster Book Stats Unlock
How to use the monster and character unlock
1) First of all make a backup of your monster/character logs located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\XXXXXX\207350\remote . They are record.ta2 and record.tp . But you can also just backup the whole folder.
2) Go into the game and enable both unlocks.
3) Select a page inside the monster book and you will see the ??? slowly changing into the names. Go to the next page, select an entry and go back out. Repeat this until all pages are filled.
4) The boss stats, boss entries, character entries and monster entries are now completed unlocked, however the monster stats are not. You have to go manually into each monster entry, and go next page to have all of it filled out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Ys_Origin_V2(Steam)[LMS].CT
(41.78 KiB) Downloaded 2399 times
Ys_Origin(Steam)[LMS].CT
(26.36 KiB) Downloaded 479 times
Last edited by LMS on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

drunksanta
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Ys Origin V1.1.1.0 (Steam) (2019-01-22)

Post by drunksanta »

Thanks a lot :)

LMS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LMS »

Took me quite some time and work to add new stuff but here we go version 2. I discovered a bug with the godmode on v1. Somehow the life bar of bosses were affected on screen (they did still die). This is fixed in V2. I also reverse engineered the monster and character logs. The normal monsters require an X amount of kills for each stat to show up.

The boss monsters are the worst, they require a full clear on each difficulty to get all stats... But I have made the unlocker functions in assembly to unlock all of it :D. One hit KO on mobs is added into the table and to finish it off I added the 3 key items (roda fruit, cleria ore and celcetan panacea). I didn't bother with the other key items, they might break your game but if you want to look for it, the addresses are near those 3 items.

Anyway time to get my table up in the main post, get the instructions up for the unlockers and to actually start playing and finishing this game lol... And maybe you will see me on the next Ys game 8-)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4062&p=13253#p13253

I had a table for this game, but no idea how much of it still works right now.

LMS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LMS »

Exeter wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:25 am
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4062&p=13253#p13253

I had a table for this game, but no idea how much of it still works right now.
I know, sadly none of it worked. Outdated.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Ys Origin V1.1.1.0 (Steam) (2019-01-31)

Post by Exeter »

RIP. Was afraid of that. I might update it sometime, but it's super low priority right now. Thanks for your table :)

Cheater69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cheater69 »

Hey LMS, could you update the trainer to the GoG version? :D
I mean Ys II too? :)

Reno
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Reno »

Just added timer for Def, Mp speed, Xp and Atk
Attachments
Ys_Origin_V2(Steam)[LMS].CT
(41.78 KiB) Downloaded 202 times

Akhlys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akhlys »

Sorry for thread necromancy.
Thank you very much for your work, at least v2 still works beautifully. The one hit kill even works on bosses, but only on those without stages/phases, like all the human bosses.

Just wanted to add, exp is float at 7028C0. Max level (60) is reached with 530850 exp. Game might not always realize that you got a new level, just kill something or enter EX mode which is easy with this table.
This saves so much time in boss rush. Just freeze exp and trigger EX mode at the start of each fight to trigger the level up fully (should have 400 HP at the end). I averaged 7 minutes for nightmare boss rush (together with infinite MP and such) when before that time could easily be spent on some of the more annoying bosses

battalion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battalion »

Used LMS table as a base and updated Exeter's table for current Steam version, finished the items list and added some options for a comprehensive table.

Aside of what's already included in LMS and Exeter's tables I've added the following:

Misc
Boost Flag (1 = Enabled, 0 Disabled) <-- this one is largely pointless though ^^
Burst Flag (1 = Enabled, 0 Disabled) <-- won't have to wait till the end of the game to unlock (press boost again after entering Boost mode)
Projectiles (1 = Enabled, 0 = Disabled) <-- the "special" ability Toal gains in the final battle, usable by all characters

Current EXP
Arena SP <-- For use in the Bonus Shop

Skills
Skill Equipped Modifier <-- lets you equip the skill even if you haven't unlocked it
Wind Skill (1 = Enabled, 0 = Disabled)
Thunder Skill (1 = Enabled, 0 = Disabled)
Fire Skill (1 = Enabled, 0 = Disabled)
Emerald Collected (Wind power-up) [Max = 3]
Topaz Collected (Thunder power-up) [Max = 3]
Ruby Collected (Fire power-up) [Max = 3]

Equipment
Weapon Level (Max = 10)
Equipped Armor Modifier
Equipped Boots Modifier
Equipped Accessory Modifier <-- let's you equip whichever accessory you want, even if it belongs to another character or you just don't have it.

All armors/boots along with their level flags + all accessories for each character.

Demon/Goddess Statues
Can activate any teleport location for use with the Crystal/Dark Crystal right from the start of the game.
All statue states (purified or inactive) along with all flags for sealed statues or otherwise rooms with one time red blinking enemies that remove a seal.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to pinpoint the flags for the rewards in the bonus shop nor having the arena/bonus shop unlocked from the start, but with this table unlocking it is almost instant anyway.
Attachments
yso_win.CT
fixed minor mistake
(122.22 KiB) Downloaded 558 times

Suikoden
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Suikoden »

Last Update of the game is on 22 APR 2020 Patch 1.1.1.0 (Steam)

hbk1231
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hbk1231 »

Hello, the game got updated a couple of days ago(December 7) and the update broke the table. Would it be possible for the table to be updated for the latest version of the game?

battalion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battalion »

Made a quick update to the table to work with the latest update (Dec 7, 2023).

Note: I did not look too heavily into the scripts that were originally by LMS as you can still achieve the same functionality by freezing corresponding values (infinite hp/mp/oxygen and boost/ex), but I redid infinite jump, infinite boost/ex duration (so it doesn't run out while boost/ex mode is active) and instant charge for spells so it always activates the strongest version of the spell.

Edit: If you really want to use the scripts by LMS, you can opt in for the beta version of the game so you can run the Apr 12th 2018 build of the game, and this way the old table will still function.
Attachments
yso_win.CT
(114.32 KiB) Downloaded 175 times