Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition) 12+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition) 12+

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

I am surprised that I couldn't find any tables for Halo CE on this website, so I decided to make it myself.
Halo CE PC is considered abandonware and as such you can't find it on steam.
Here is a link to Halo Combat Evolved ([Link]).
And here is Halo Custom Edition ([Link]).

(First I'd like to note that the multiplayer scripts WILL NOT WORK unless you are the host, I will not fix that (if it is even possible)).

Now on to the table.

-Shield Lock

-Health Lock

-1 Hit Kill

-No Shield Recharge Delay

-No Damage Indicator

-Lock Projectile Ammo

-Lock Plasma Ammo

-Lock Plasma Overcharge

-Lock Grenades

-Lock Flashlight

-Values

-EXTREME GAMEPLAY (FOR THE EXTREME SPARTANS)

The following cheats only work for Halo Custom Edition

-Medusa (Kill on Sight)

-Bump Possession

-Super Jump

I included a readme that contains some useful information.

I also added an auto attach lua script that will detect both halo.exe and haloce.exe (thanks to [Link])

Enjoy

Trainers can be found here (http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8568)
WARNING: Trainers may crash when using Shield Lock and Lock Projectile Ammo.

Edit: Added some of the game's built in cheats and cleaned up the tables.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
PATCHED Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition).CT
Version 2.5 Patched
(102.22 KiB) Downloaded 1400 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:43 am, edited 21 times in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition) Single Player and Multiplayer

I plan to make this into a trainer soon.

At most I should have it done by next Sunday, but I doubt it will take that long.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Just created a trainer for the custom edition single player version, will make the rest of it into trainers soon.

Here it is (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8568)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I finished work on my trainers, you can find them in them here ([Link]) or in the link on my original post.

Enjoy

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Added a much needed addition to the table.

miruss89
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition) Single Player and Multiplayer 12+

Post by miruss89 »

the table didn't work for Halo Combat Evolved v1.10.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition) Single Player and Multiplayer 12+

I will give it a check with a fresh install, I also have a few questions.

1: Do you have any mods?
2: Do the values work?
3: I hate to ask this but it's something that needs to be asked, did you click on the Combat Evolved folder in the table or did you click on Custom Edition?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Ok, I found the problem.

Some of my scripts use the built in jumps to help them work, but they are different between versions. I plan give it a fix.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Alright, it is now patched, I hope this solves anyone else's problems with the cheats

(This does mean that the trainers will need to be updated, I'm not sure if I will fix them in the future since I'm a bit tired of dealing with them.)

Also, thank you miruss89 for bringing this error to my attention. My apologies for sounding rude and untrusting, I am truly grateful for your feedback.

haloN3rd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haloN3rd »

@Dread Sorry to annoy you but did you resolve static addresses for your trainer and if so how did you do it? I can find static pointers for other games but halo seems to not return anything with see what reads/writes functions. The only luck I seem to have is pointer scans which give me a pointer that works until I hit a mission checkpoint.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I tried using the pointer scan on halo once, it didn't work out too well. It turns out the game doesn't use reliable pointers (but the built in cheats are static addresses for some reason) Much later I learned of a new method, and that one is what I used and will recommend for most any game.

This method is a bit more advanced, so please try learning some basic scripting before continuing.

It seems to me you are trying to find values, so I will start from there.
I made a bit of an error when making the "values" script, and that is that I could have removed
cmp [esi+C0],EC700000
jne code
and still made it work (I thought I had to compare it out at the time).

All you need to do to get the script to work is one of two methods, the globalalloc method or the harder method (I don't know if they have official names but that is what I'm going with). The one I used was the harder method, but I would recommend the globalalloc method. To do this, simply add globalalloc(example,10) to the start of the script, mov [example],ebx in the code portion of the script (registry must be whatever is holding your address), adding dealloc(example) to the disable section of the script, activating the script, and finally adding some pointers to the table with "example" (without ") as the base pointer.

I'm probably not that good at explaining so I will include an example script for Custom Edition down below (If you are using Combat Evolved, simply change haloce.exe to halo.exe).

I hope this helps.
Attachments
example.CT
example
(4.97 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

haloN3rd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haloN3rd »

Thanks for the reply. I am learning c++ atm so I am just going to go through a few tuts on lua scripting/assembly. Would you recommend any links?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I can't really recommend specific videos (mostly because I can't remember all the details on every video) but I can recommend some channels.

Cheat the Game ([Link]) and Stephen Chapman ([Link]).

Stephen is good to start out with, but they both have great videos.

haloN3rd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haloN3rd »

I knew about cheat the game but not Stephen Chapman. I will check him out later today and thanks for the help :).

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I have noticed that people have been downloading a few of my older versions of this table. In order to prevent confusion, I have decided to delete them from the original post and bring them down here for archive sake.
Attachments
UPDATED Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition).CT
Updated 2.0
(102.69 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
ORIGINAL Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition).CT
Original 1.0
(106.41 KiB) Downloaded 113 times