Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition) 12+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition) Single Player and Multiplayer 12+

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

We reached over 2000 views on this table! I'd like to thank the academy and whatever else they say.

In all seriousness though, I think I'll go back to some of my older tables and clean them up a bit. I hear they are making new halo games for the PC soon. There will probably be a race to be the first to make a table for them, of which I plan to join. May the best cheater win.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kompkomplouda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition) Single Player 12+

Post by kompkomplouda »

[B]Re: Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition) Single Player and Multiplayer 12+[/B]

I always wondered why there wasn't a decent table for something as good as halo. This is a great table. Thanks for putting in the effort.

although, i found one glitch. when we have the health locked and get in a non-health-vehicle(such as jeep and the tank that don't have any health of their own) and we start to shoot the machine-gun on the jeep or tank(you could fire the cannon too) the game just crashes(the screen just goes into this super thick hazy bluish color and the headsup display is completely gone. you could press esc and "load last checkpoint"). this happens sometimes when we receive damage while in these non-health-vehicles. the banshee and ghost vehicles are fine with the script and doesn't crash the game no matter what i did.

I found this glitch in the second stage where we roam around in the jeep. as it happens i passed multiple checkpoints with the jeep so it was easy to test what option was effecting the game and in what way(it was helpful as the game was crashing when i was in the vehicle and not at some other point).

Im using the 1.10 version or "1.0.10" on how the patch shows it

again, thanks for your table man. This was the first game i played on PC and i've got to relive a lot of good memories
Last edited by kompkomplouda on Mon May 25, 2020 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

mfnewports
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Halo CE (Combat Evolved and Custom Edition) 12+

Post by mfnewports »

Do you plan on fixing the crash when using shield lock and lock projectile ammo?