This War of Mine (2016-06-04)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aquaphx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: This War of Mine (2016-06-04)

Post by aquaphx »

Use WM Trainer guys, sorry if i broke the rule since there's still no solution from here

update : the trainer randomly force close the game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

al103
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by al103 »

darkGraf wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:05 pm
I have updated most of the stuff, i think, in the table for the latest steam version.
Sooo... can anybody update backpack script from this post? Pretty please?

Foul_Buccaneer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Foul_Buccaneer »

Having another working table for this game would be fantastic!

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

helo all and happy chinese new year sir..to grandmaster table creator...
sir ..can sir update the one ...with god mode..n 1 hit kill ..tq
the game been updated..too

sick pand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sick pand »

bump

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

This table works perfectly on GOG 6.0.7.5 final cut, with only the problem that the shift key seems to speed up the game instead of pausing (which would be preferred).

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warda »

jonaaa wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:33 am
I'm using this one from Steam Workshop, using and working perfectly on CODEX release.

What's inside you can read here: [Link]

All credits goes to Warda (from Steam).

Just extract to Mods on This War of Mine folder.

It's worth noting that if anyone decides to use the Cheat Mode, you need to follow the instructions to the T to get it working. If it doesn't work, try unsubbing, starting a game and then resubbing (restart the game after resubbing first). One of the issues I am aware of is the visitors bug which I need to fix at some point but it does seem pretty random - for some it works fine (me included) but for others the NPCs just don't turn up ever since the devs updated the game. This cheat mode isn't designed though for playing through the game, I made it for myself initially just to test things. I made a dubbed down version I called the "Developer Workbench" which is also on my workshop - basically only has minor QoL changes to the game and doesn't alter anything else - it features a custom workbench that lets you craft every item in the game for free so in essence you can play legit, but if you're in dire need of certain supplies like medicine / food etc, the option is there to cheat. I haven't updated that in a long time though so not sure if it still works or not (I don't have the game installed anymore).

Also to respond to a 2-year old post regarding backpack space editing - after the Fading Embers DLC released, the ability to modify backpack sizes became impossible (not sure if it was a bug from the devs side or intentional) but you can't modify this any more, it just crashes the game as soon as you try to go to scavenge (at least with the mod tools - might still be able to do this with CE I'm not sure, never tried).

Anyway, this isn't related to cheat engine / table making so I won't say any more on the matter.