Assassin's Creed Syndicate stuff unlocker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Assassin's Creed Syndicate stuff unlocker

Post by translu »

Game version: 1.51 (might work on other versions)

0) Make a backup of your save
1) In game, go in pause menu
2) Activate "INIT"
3) Activate the items you want

Also includes a skill points quantity modifier to level up
Uplay items will not be permanently unlocked unless you activate the corresponding script (and follow its instructions), you might have to be offline. For promo items I don't know.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACS_unlocker.ct
(50.64 KiB) Downloaded 10969 times

hero9511
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate stuff unlocker

Post by hero9511 »

thanks, i recently just bought this and it works perfectly, and it would be nice if you could add some more of those DLC outfit

mhacka22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mhacka22 »

it doesn't work at 1.51

i mean, i keep on clicking the box but nothing changes. no 'X' just empty box. any problems about this?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

A lot of the people claiming "it doesn't work" play cracked versions of the game or own UPlay Plus subscriptions which entitle you to a different game executable than the Standard one. Use the Standard game version and it will work T_T. And please stop being clueless chums and learn to explain which Edition of the game you're playing, if cracked or not, and so on...

Tunic_Tactics
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tunic_Tactics »

In my game it didn't unlock immediately, but switching between Evie and Jacob fixed it, and the items unlocked. Saving was successful, and the items are still unlocked after launching the game again.

(Steam version, not cracked)

Abolt9208
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Abolt9208 »

hi Translu,

your table is perfect....but it is missing the obsidian kukri and gear tool upgrades especially throwing knife upgrade 3 as it unlocks very late in the game in sequence 7 mission 6
you don't have to update the table just give me the codes and I will edit them in any of the exiting lua scripts especially the throwing knife upgrade...please :wub: :wub:

also there is no table of jack the ripper dlc if you can make one for inventory and tool upgrade I would be grateful or if possible you can provide the list of codes like this for example: FA065D4941000000

and as I said earlier if u could provide the code I will just edit them

Thank u :wub: :wub:

Abolt9208
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Abolt9208 »

why I need the gear tool upgrades or the jack the ripper DlC codes/table it is simply because until AC origins assassin creed games have no new game plus feature so playing with the best gear after you beat the story is boring and meaningless so its crucial to have them all early on

thank you for all your work so far

themrmike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by themrmike »

Hey does anyone have code for obsidian khukri?

Abolt9208
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Abolt9208 »

themrmike wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:24 pm
it maybe {5B075D4941000000}.....not sure...keep trying the obsiden kukri can be unlocked...as for the tool upgrades its very difficult

Abolt9208
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Abolt9208 »

Abolt9208 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:40 am
themrmike wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:24 pm
it maybe {5B075D4941000000}.....not sure...keep trying the obsiden kukri can be unlocked...as for the tool upgrades its very difficult
MAYBE {5C075D4941000000}

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^@Abolt9208: this item comes with the maharadja dlc, so you'll need that installed. also, guessing its uniqueID is probably not the right approach either...

> when you check the 'INIT', his routine searches items via "function unlock(bytes) bytes= "01000080" .. bytes...". practically, it searches for '01000080'+'the_bytes_string_shown_in each_entry': eg: Kukri Ruby = "01000080FB065D4941000000". Iow if you do an AOB scan on that byte string, you'll find it in memory; if you do an 8 bytes search on 'FB065D4941000000' (reversed) you'll - probably - find several entries, among others the one you've found early on.
=> I can produce a list with all them inventory uniqueIDs, but that'll produce a very long list... (and i've done some work in the past on this; there is very little/no additional info to clarify/categorize each item; as far as i checked).

Bottomline: fastest way to get it, is by simply playing that part of the game to collect it...
(unless #translu happens to have a full list of all items at hand)

Abolt9208
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Abolt9208 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:36 am
^@Abolt9208: this item comes with the maharadja dlc, so you'll need that installed. also, guessing its uniqueID is probably not the right approach either...

> when you check the 'INIT', his routine searches items via "function unlock(bytes) bytes= "01000080" .. bytes...". practically, it searches for '01000080'+'the_bytes_string_shown_in each_entry': eg: Kukri Ruby = "01000080FB065D4941000000". Iow if you do an AOB scan on that byte string, you'll find it in memory; if you do an 8 bytes search on 'FB065D4941000000' (reversed) you'll - probably - find several entries, among others the one you've found early on.
=> I can produce a list with all them inventory uniqueIDs, but that'll produce a very long list... (and i've done some work in the past on this; there is very little/no additional info to clarify/categorize each item; as far as i checked).

Bottomline: fastest way to get it, is by simply playing that part of the game to collect it...
just need one thing the throwing knife upgrade 3....it unlocks so late in the game at sequence 7 mission 6......I have already unlocked the obsiden kukri by messing around in the table...what I truly want is throwing knife upgrade 3

Abolt9208
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Abolt9208 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:36 am

if you can get me the throwing knife upgrade 3 unique I'd....I will be seriously grateful......I am not playing the game until I figure out a way to get it early....because it's so late....also your table was amazing.....as it helped me unlock all the perks and I also use it to mess around with that upgrade trying to mimck a state where it's unlocked and bought in memory view by using the pointer for throwing knife....what I found is there about 5 pointer the easiest one to change ends with A8....but the game crashes instantly even after bypassing the checks....if only it had new game+ mode...I wouldn't have bothered so much

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ first: get used to NOT "lither" topics by re-quoting other posts (either edit or just refer with a 1-liner). I understand why this happens because it is simple to do, but to get a good impression of what this causes check the "discussion" of the AC Inventory Editors (such as the Valhalla one) and you'll understand why i make a point of it... :ph34r:

anywho: check out the table attached; i've added an additional script to list all items in the game.
(i had already done some research way back on this subject, so could pick this up quickly)

prenote: you should only use this one for testing purposes

1. load main table, and make sure 'antidebug' thread has been killed
(no further need of other scripts)
2. load this Test table, and enable 'Full Item List...'
(while ingame, press ESC to collect pointer)
3. enable 'Build Item List...' to collect all items_info

some notes:
a. see ptrscrns for some detail: [ ]
b. base struct + item_struct_ptr are shown at top of the list (in case you'd like to check the structs)
c. Cost1/2: not really sure if these are actually valid
d. flags: should indicate whether an item is active/crafted/andwhatnot (no research done here)
(~ might just as well be other offset(s) in play here)
e. category: AC titles categorize their items in 2 (main + sub) category: chances are these are those 2
=> sort the list (in Excel f.e.) per those 2 values, and you might get a list category_sorted... ?!
f. i've added the inversed value of the 'uniqueId', as this is the value used by #translu in his table...
(note that the initial 8-digit hex '80000001' occassionally ends with '2'. no idea what these items represent, and these are also not treated by #translu)

1. when searching 8-bytes on UniqueId, you - most likely - find 2 entries: list_struct (array ?) and item_struct
(expanding that offset+0 pointer leads to 2nd entry)
2. #translu's table: as example, i've taken the 1st kukri (Ruby) and searched for the ID (without 0's) and found that one in the list...
=> it shows categories '2 ~ 1": could be: 2 = weapon - 1 = kukri (or something in those lines, IF those values are actually representing them categories ~ fyi: you'll find similar values in other AC titles too, so...)

ps: you've mentioned that you already found the 'obsidian kukri'; mind telling/giving us its ID ?

ps2: there is also another item_DLC list (containing about 80 items), found a bit lower in the main struct. IF you do not find the obsidian kukri in the "main" list, then it will probably be in this one... (not printed by this script... yet)
Attachments
ACS_Varia_v3.3_Rel_ItemsBuild.CT
(144.4 KiB) Downloaded 386 times

Abolt9208
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Abolt9208 »

@Paul44
Thank you so much for the table

Throwing Knife Upgrade 3:
43FDEAAA1D

**as for how I was able to find it without looking so hard it's simple but a pain in the fucking ass
the only way to find it straight away is to have a save before the mission change in plans
use Paul's table above {BUT} do it before and after you acquire the schematic....AND use this site to find the difference: [Link]

**for example
this is the only difference found after acquiring the schematic (before the game auto saves, the game usually auto saves every few moments or when you do something)

**Before:
{0288/08F8] { A780860} | 010 ~ 80000001/0000001DAAEAFD43 | 0 0 | 01000100 00000001 | 66 0 | 43FDEAAA1D

**After:
[0288/08F8] { A780860} | 015 ~ 80000001/0000001DAAEAFD43 | 0 0 | 01000100 00000001 | 66 0 | 43FDEAAA1D

as you can see the only difference is in the category {type}

as @Paul44 said it's very time consuming

thank you again for making this possible

*PS: for the obsidian kukri request as I said before I unlocked it by messing around in the bytes provide by @translu table
(like changing a "D" to a "C" or to a "9") so I don't know how if I find a save without the obsidian kukri unlocked I will try to get it for you

*PS2:if doesn't appear unlocked....fast travel and mess around and it will unlock then buy it and save by purchasing anything from the store...(the game already auto saves when you craft a new item)

******Finally as Paul said @translu might have a list stashed somewhere

@translu I know it is a pain of a request to make but can you do a list for JACK the Ripper dlc

@paul if I find more unknown IDs I will post them here.

thank you both so much for making these games more enjoyable for me....i really don't have time to grind for it and even after you unlock these upgrades and weapons you will barely get to enjoy them as the the game will be almost over.
Last edited by Abolt9208 on Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.