RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alphazolam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.6)

Post by alphazolam » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:20 am

Okay guys I fixed the "Camera and FOV" script by jim2point0 after looking at it for a while and trying to understand it. It turns out I had to change one line in the table from "re2.exe"+EE0E119: so that it says cameraAOB-10: instead.

Here it is below if anyone wants it. Or you can just edit that one line in the table yourself, if you already have it.
Attachments
RE2 photomode.CT
(11.93 KiB) Downloaded 215 times

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:58 am

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:27 pm
Okay so i figured this out, and the problem was myself,
Yeah well, take no offense but you've spent a few posts in this thread either reporting glitches or unexpected results with the use of tools. You seem a bit careless.

We need to keep in mind that despite the big openness of REmake2 with its environment, the game is extremely linear. It's heavily dependent of trigger points and flags being activated in a specific order for the campaign to work properly, otherwise it can quickly turn your game into a snowball effect and glitch you permanently, or result in soft locks.

Skip too much content and the game will enter in contradiction with itself and it will break your playthrough.

If I had one advice to give to you would be to keep the use of item skips and teleports at a very minimal level until you understand the game more and identify the flags aforementioned. What triggers which objective, what key items make the plot move forward, the order of sequences and so on. That way you can easily avoid game-breaking problems and control your bypass better.

For example, if you don't ever walk toward the emergency exit door on East Wing 2F (where you get out after the helicopter crash to meet Leon) and skip ahead, the helicopter sequence never triggers and so it never crashes. When you come back from the roof in the future after triggering Mr. X, if try to reach the main hall, it can result in a soft lock because the game will be trying to trigger the cutscene of the helicopter crash you skipped, except the game thinks it already crashed since you're back from the roof. Which will forever force you to avoid the trigger in that hallway. That's the kind of flag I'm talking about.

So don't skip too much content, don't go too far ahead and you should be good.
Last edited by NChabb on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

llMrDeathll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llMrDeathll » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:23 am

Does the custom loadout change the starter weapons for the characters? I tried using Hunks Loadout to swap Katherines in Ghost Mode, but nothing happened. I was able to change the model with the custom model, but the loadout did nothing.

Also is there a way to change the weapon? For example change Katherines SlS 60 for another handgun or something else?

PrinceRevivalDK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PrinceRevivalDK » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:38 am

NChabb wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:58 am
Yeah well, take no offense but you've spent a few posts in this thread either reporting glitches or unexpected results with the use of tools. You seem a bit careless.

We need to keep in mind that despite the big openness of REmake2 with its environment, the game is extremely linear. It's heavily dependent of trigger points and flags being activated in a specific order for the campaign to work properly, otherwise it can quickly turn your game into a snowball effect and glitch you permanently, or result in soft locks.

Skip too much content and the game will enter in contradiction with itself and it will break your playthrough.

If I had one advice to give to you would be to keep the use of item skips and teleports at a very minimal level until you understand the game more and identify the flags aforementioned. What triggers which objective, what key items make the plot move forward, the order of sequences and so on. That way you can easily avoid game-breaking problems and control your bypass better.

For example, if you don't ever walk toward the emergency exit door on East Wing 2F (where you get out after the helicopter crash to meet Leon) and skip ahead, the helicopter sequence never triggers and so it never crashes. When you come back from the roof in the future after triggering Mr. X, if try to reach the main hall, it can result in a soft lock because the game will be trying to trigger the cutscene of the helicopter crash you skipped, except the game thinks it already crashed since you're back from the roof. Which will forever force you to avoid the trigger in that hallway. That's the kind of flag I'm talking about.

So don't skip too much content, don't go too far ahead and you should be good.
Yeah your are right, from yesterday i learned it the hard way, even after i beated the game again with a hardcore speedrun to have a save at the end boss it gave me a S rank and not a S+ rank, just i never used any inf ammo items at all that run but i guess i broke something somehow, so in future runs ill just do it the old fation speedrun way, one run will roughly take 1 hour and 10 mins or something anyways, i know which routes to take and which items to leave behind and not by far anyway, im just trying to have a save for any character and scenario and mode, i guess the autism in me just wants some kind of structure and predictability, sounds wierd doesnt it, everything in order, check, check....
oh well, if i do run into some problems with the table/scripts i will post about it. but most things seems to be working for me.

flamingobiwan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flamingobiwan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 am

max inventory functions stop working after the patch

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by CeLioCiBR » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:27 pm
Hey there, can you upload an old version of your table ?
because, your table is not working to me, i have Codex version.. the update 3 or 4 worked with Codex..
If not, then no problem, i appreciate.
Just asking. ^^'

Maybe, someone still have it ?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:54 am
I wouldn't hold my breath on that method, just like Blizzards Agent for StarCraft 2, a simple reboot is not enough, if its anything like this, you would have to kill the EXE of the agent file, to prevent it from sending statistics. This will cause it to reboot, but lose the "changed" data. Now as for Any Capcom game, you have 99.99% chance of not getting banned. Meanwhile the 0.01% is manual labor, its a third party service. Steam doesn't use VAC on their games, they have their own servers, and its mostly statistical values. Secondly, that small percentage is MANUAL Labor, meaning an actual Staff or Administrator of RE.NET would have to blacklist your account from their services to eruptly prevent you from sending data to their statistics site.

Finally I looked at the RE.NET site and see plenty of people speed hacking 1 hour completion with 0 hits taken and 0 kills on the main campaign. Which If you ask me, is near impossible, scratch that, impossible because the bosses are considered 1 kill especially stage 1-2.

Now I been doing this on RE6 (ashamed of it), but that game was utter crap in most cases and the modes were a bitch to play. I don't even see a ban on either of the accounts I hold. Like I said, no auto detect system is present, and people are doing it anyway. Yes, you could get banned, but I expect it would mean a human being at capcom would literally have to blacklist you to do that. Which requires investigation and confirmation that it was cheated. I don't even see the timed cheaters get banned so I take it with a grain of salt too.
I did see a list of game-time cheaters disappear on RE.net at some point, but new ones quickly arrived. There was also the guy on this forum that posted his screenshot where he got banned, turns out he had 0:00 clears on almost everything though. Was kind of obvious.

davidraksa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by davidraksa » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:48 pm

flamingobiwan wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 am
for me too

xnina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xnina » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Hi everyone! I'm completely new to cheatengine and I want to use jim2point0's "Camera & FOV" cheat table to take screenshots. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me and since I'm a noob I don't know what to do.
There are question marks for the X,Y and Z float values and I can't edit them. Even if I could I wouldn't know what to write.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:41 pm

xnina wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:08 pm
Hi everyone! I'm completely new to cheatengine and I want to use jim2point0's "Camera & FOV" cheat table to take screenshots. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me and since I'm a noob I don't know what to do.
There are question marks for the X,Y and Z float values and I can't edit them. Even if I could I wouldn't know what to write.
ImageShow
Refer to this post:
alphazolam wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:20 am
Okay guys I fixed the "Camera and FOV" script by jim2point0 after looking at it for a while and trying to understand it. It turns out I had to change one line in the table from "re2.exe"+EE0E119: so that it says cameraAOB-10: instead.

Here it is below if anyone wants it. Or you can just edit that one line in the table yourself, if you already have it.

xnina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xnina » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:37 pm

Thanks, gonna do that and see if it works.

Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marcus101RR » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:04 pm

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:07 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Hey there, can you upload an old version of your table ?
because, your table is not working to me, i have Codex version.. the update 3 or 4 worked with Codex..
If not, then no problem, i appreciate.
Just asking. ^^'

Maybe, someone still have it ?
I don't plan on supporting cracked copies of games, I'd imagine the update 3-4 is where codex was up to par, but not now. Sadly, I do not keep old tables. Sorry to hear that. You would have to go script tables then as they would work on any version atleast.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:29 am

Marcus101RR wrote:
I don't plan on supporting cracked copies of games, I'd imagine the update 3-4 is where codex was up to par, but not now. Sadly, I do not keep old tables. Sorry to hear that. You would have to go script tables then as they would work on any version atleast.
Oh hey there.
Ok, thank you very much, sorry.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:58 am

davidraksa wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:48 pm
flamingobiwan wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 am
for me too

not support to ghost survivor because it is normal
ghost mode have no design to max
ghost mode have no what 20 slot inventory
i need say 3 time , need someone say 3 time those guy must be (watch jojo season5) .

PrinceRevivalDK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PrinceRevivalDK » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:59 am

teinousi wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:58 am
not support to ghost survivor because it is normal
ghost mode have no design to max
ghost mode have no what 20 slot inventory
i need say 3 time , need someone say 3 time those guy must be (watch jojo season5) .
That is not entirely true, Yes by standard it is only 8 slots for Ghost survivor, and there is no way to expand it "legit" by backpacks like the story mode, but to say that Ghost survivor doesnt support the option to have maxed out with 20 slots that is not correct.
im using FliNg's trainer atm to activate hes script to give me the backpack slots since the one from the cheat table isnt working atm.
so it is 100% possible to have 20 slot inventory in both Ghost survivor and 4th survivor!..

Here is the proof: