RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.5)

Post by NewMember »

I found the option for no enemy grab. It was "god mode" but how do I copy this table on another table? I want to add this option only in the FOV ct instead. I mean it is there but it always ?? only. What do I do? :shock:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OmegaJP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OmegaJP »

Long shot but, any way to obtain all the files?
In order to bypass the "Lore Explorer" achievement.

louchi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by louchi »

I use Cielos table (undead, inf subweapon, time mod) along with fearlessrevolution trainer (super accuracy, reset save, reset step, reset time)
Now the zombie/licker/boss won't attack/pin/lock me down so I can't use subweapon to counter them, and cant complete the achievement. The zombie just following me without doing anything, even the boss just miss when hitting me. When I disable the cheat, or even close the CE and restart the game, I'm still invisible, the zombie still die when I hit them, but I still cant do counterattacking mission, is there any way guys? thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Perfect example of what happens when you overdo it. I rest my case.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

Why is Chris Redfield included in the custom character table? He is playable character in future DLC?

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

louchi wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:49 am
I use Cielos table (undead, inf subweapon, time mod) along with fearlessrevolution trainer (super accuracy, reset save, reset step, reset time)
Now the zombie/licker/boss won't attack/pin/lock me down so I can't use subweapon to counter them, and cant complete the achievement. The zombie just following me without doing anything, even the boss just miss when hitting me. When I disable the cheat, or even close the CE and restart the game, I'm still invisible, the zombie still die when I hit them, but I still cant do counterattacking mission, is there any way guys? thanks
Never mix various different alcohols, otherwise you will throw up.
NewMember wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:54 am
Why is Chris Redfield included in the custom character table? He is playable character in future DLC?
REmake2 was built from the same technologies and engine from RE7. So either it was a prototype playable character before Claire and Leon were made, or it hints at other playable characters. Chris Redfield was originally accessible through Extreme Battle minigame in RE2 so I wouldn't be surprised if he made it somehow in a future mode.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

How to walk thru walls? I tried tweaking the x/y/z coordinates it wouldn't let me pass thru walls. I was able to do this by accident before by pressing Num 1 to make everything around my character, solid gray and can pass thru walls but I cannot figure anymore how I did it.

DeaDHeaD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeaDHeaD »

NewMember wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:02 pm
How to walk thru walls? I tried tweaking the x/y/z coordinates it wouldn't let me pass thru walls. I was able to do this by accident before by pressing Num 1 to make everything around my character, solid gray and can pass thru walls but I cannot figure anymore how I did it.
It was a bug of the fearlessrevolution's trainer.

ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ersatz »

can someone add the tyrant script to the main table?

Keesjes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Keesjes »

he guys srry to ask but i never have anny trouble using your tables but for some reason every time i use this one it shuts down my game anny suggestions? i can check all the boxes of the table no problem but the moment i aim my weapon it shuts down :(
thanks love you guys :)

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

ersatz wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:24 pm
can someone add the tyrant script to the main table?
don't worry you can do that yourself , you just need to copy the script and then paste in in to the table that you are using , just in case do all this with the game active and with the talbe you are using hoocked to the game

zommmbz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zommmbz »

how do I use the table?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

that doesn't require to be an hacker lol : just open the game , open the table and click in the little compuret icon in the top-left part of cheat engine , select the process of the game , and then click in the various box to check or uncheck the options of the cheat table

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Keesjes wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:32 pm
he guys srry to ask but i never have anny trouble using your tables but for some reason every time i use this one it shuts down my game anny suggestions? i can check all the boxes of the table no problem but the moment i aim my weapon it shuts down :(
thanks love you guys :)
I had the same issue with the 'Super Accuracy' script. It worked fine for several hours though, but sometimes it would crash out of the blue when aiming the weapon. I haven't noticed this issue with gir's script which does the same thing.

If you notice in the Super Accuracy script though, it does state that it might be possible to experience a crash with it.
// ^ this allocation is supposed to occur close to the game process; if the game
// crashes when you enable the script, it's possible CE allocated the cave far
// off in memory; meaning the distance between the hook and the cave exceeds the
// calculated length of a 5-bytes JMP (CE will compile a 14-bytes JMP); now you
// know...
Although the desc says it might happen when enabling, in my case it only occurred when trying to aim the weapon. (And happened in extremely rare cases only).

adavalentine17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adavalentine17 »

I need help. When I use the model swap Claire to Ada, she has the knife or grenade floating in her waist and the unequipped weapons are floating on the ground close to her feet, is there any solution to this?