RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +13 +3 (table Update9.2)

Post by NewMember »

Is it possible to give zombies infinite health for harder difficulty experience? This was possible in RE0 using action replay in gamecube.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GT4tube
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GT4tube »

well too i'm waiting if there finally Edit FACIAL ANIMATIONS?.
NewMember wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:47 am
Is it possible to give zombies infinite health for harder difficulty experience? This was possible in RE0 using action replay in gamecube.
Maybe this:

it's "damage multipier" 1 default.

Set to 0 or 0.5 will Immortal Zombie (so infinite health)

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

GT4tube wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:29 pm
Maybe this:

it's "damage multipier" 1 default.

Set to 0 or 0.5 will Immortal Zombie (so infinite health)
I have just tested this and it does work, setting the settings to 0 makes the weapons deal no damage at all.
but there is a downside to it, even tho that the weapon doesnt deal any damage, weapons like shotguns and magnums can still do insane piercing damage, so if you point the shotgun or magnum or the SLS pistol with enhanced ammo the head will be blown up, even without any damage this is a instant kill.
so it isnt super effective. you can shoot of limbs like arms, and legs with magnums no problem the zombie will just keep crawling
until you shoot of its head its dead.
also testet Grenade launcher, rocket launcher, mini gun with bodyshots and headshots, no effect.
so it seems that the only 3 weapons that can kill a zombie is, Magnum, SLS with Enchanced ammo and the Shotgun if you make a critical headshot.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

That's actually pretty fun... blowing off zombie parts without worrying about killing them. :P

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +14 +3 (table Update10)

Post by Cielos »

Update10
- added tofu zombies, can be found under damage mod. read description for details!
- moved damage multiplier under damage mod.
finally have time to trace the zombies' limbs damage routine. with this new script you can blow the zombies' head off with any gun anytime you want...
showcase of the cheat:
[Link]
https://youtu.be/CgbVwCS2uKc
fraps doesn't work well with the game it seems, the vid is a little bit lag....

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:55 pm
Update10
- added tofu zombies, can be found under damage mod. read description for details!
finally have time to trace the zombies' limbs damage routine. with this new script you can blow the zombies' head off with any gun anytime you want...
showcase of the cheat:
[Link]
I am very confused about this new script, the blow off head and limbs with any weapon sounds very fun but all these new things under the weapon mod is a bit confusing and lacks a description, i .. how does it work hmm ?

davidraksa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by davidraksa »

It doesn't work with the codex version? When I chek the activate box the cheat engine freezes and then nothing happens

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

davidraksa wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:02 pm
It doesn't work with the codex version? When I chek the activate box the cheat engine freezes and then nothing happens
Working fine on CODEX.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

no, it works with Codex, only thing tricky was the no Reload, but that doesnt matter anymore when u adjust Damage mod to like 200 and 1 hit kill everything and the DLC handgun is fast reload

davidraksa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by davidraksa »

I used the crackfix from codex and now it works (but few things doesn't)

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

davidraksa wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:07 pm
I used the crackfix from codex and now it works (but few things doesn't)
There's something wrong with your environment then, i used the normal and the crackfix, both are working fine (all options).

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:25 pm
Cielos wrote:
Update10
[...]
I am very confused about this new script, the blow off head and limbs with any weapon sounds very fun but all these new things under the weapon mod is a bit confusing and lacks a description, i .. how does it work hmm ?
"lacks a description"
it's on the first post.
but if you mean the "new things" you found if you freeze the green entries after you activated the script:
- you don't need to freeze them (put a tick in the check box). they are modifier used by the script once the script is activated. freezing them DOES NOTHING for the script.
- if you just want to change the value, you still don't need to freeze them, the changes is immediate with or without freezing the address.
- the "new things" you found after you freeze the green entries is for debug. you don't need them.

"how does it work"
activate the script. press and hold the specified key and fire your gun at the zombies.
if you don't want to hold a key for the script to take effect, set "method" to "always".
just like the description on the first post said.

///
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:37 pm
no, it works with Codex, only thing tricky was the no Reload, but that doesnt matter anymore when u adjust Damage mod to like 200 and 1 hit kill everything and the DLC handgun is fast reload
what's tricky about the "no reload" script?

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

How do I change x y z coordinates of the camera while still following the player? Example, I want to put camera behind my character's ass similar to Parasite Eve The 3rd Birthday's secret view option. :roll:

And also the opening post said read info for more details on tofu zombies but no description is actually written. How exactly do you make this work? I tried 4th survivor with it turned on but nothing happens. :|

:?: :?: :?: :?:

alphaqgood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alphaqgood »

Cielos wrote:
Update10
showcase of the cheat:
[Link]
How did you make Clair look like that? that's look like Noir but no hat and black shirt?

konizu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by konizu »

Still hoping for an invisibility cheat for the game - hopefully someone can find it so I can easily pass by the Police Pedobear Chief