RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mblaze27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14.3)

Post by mblaze27 »

I believe the table needs to be updated :( its not working anymore after the recent update

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

epichotsauce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by epichotsauce »

***ing Capcom updated the game just to add an advertisement for Resident Evil 3 remake. Now the table doesn't work anymore.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

They removed denuvo too!

boilpoil23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boilpoil23 »

boi pls update this!

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

I updated the pointer table under Marcus101RR, just goto the OP and click link

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:00 pm
Hey there. Can you please update the table ? it's not working with the last update
(Denuvo got removed. Officially. Finally.)

kennean
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kennean »

Hi, last time that Capcom/Steam released a denuvoless .exe, I've updated the table made by Cielos to work, although I couldn't make the character change script to work perfectly...
So, using that table, I've updated the scripts again, but, I won't have much time nor do I possess the skills to make everything working.. But as far as I've tested Inf Health, Inf Ammo, Damage Multiplier, etc. do work. Others can be enabled, but didn't have time to test them... And, like last time, I couldn't update the character change script perfectly, so if you want that option, you have to wait for Cielos to update his table!
If something doesn't work, tell me, and I'll try to "fix" it!!!

I've merged some other codes from gir489, jim2point0 and SunBeam.

All credits go to the original coders of course!!!
Attachments
re2.CT
(294.54 KiB) Downloaded 190 times

epichotsauce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by epichotsauce »

Thank you Marcus101RR and Kennean both for providing updated tables so quickly, really appreciate you guy's hard work!

mblaze27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mblaze27 »

thank you :)
Last edited by mblaze27 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

mblaze27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mblaze27 »

kennean wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:14 am
Hi, last time that Capcom/Steam released a denuvoless .exe, I've updated the table made by Cielos to work, although I couldn't make the character change script to work perfectly...
So, using that table, I've updated the scripts again, but, I won't have much time nor do I possess the skills to make everything working.. But as far as I've tested Inf Health, Inf Ammo, Damage Multiplier, etc. do work. Others can be enabled, but didn't have time to test them... And, like last time, I couldn't update the character change script perfectly, so if you want that option, you have to wait for Cielos to update his table!
If something doesn't work, tell me, and I'll try to "fix" it!!!

I've merged some other codes from gir489, jim2point0 and SunBeam.

All credits go to the original coders of course!!!
THANK YOU GOOD SIR!! :) we appreciate your time and effort

synapsey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by synapsey »

Thx for the fast update.

The "custom z" option for the follow cam mod doesn't work.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14.4) (2019.12.20)

Post by Cielos »

Update14.4
- updated the table for the latest patch (as of 20191220). mostly just updated the aobscans as there are some different hex for the same opcodes (e.g., xor al,al, sete al, etc.). if you want to know, those scripts with "a" in its suffix are the ones updated.
- for the character model mod. I've removed one of the filter for the non-loadout-appearance read of the char id. which could results in some plot problem. as I haven't test it yet, you should try it on a new save if you want to use it in the story mode.
- also the voice script is hidden for the time-being, as I never made an aobscan for it, I'll have to trace it again. and according to the feedback posted, it seems it's only working fine for me anyway, so....
note that I haven't actually tested all the scripts. so, report~

(surprised ppl still playing the game, maybe cause of the re3? April... hope I could still get to cheat the game by then...)

EDIT:
Update14.5
- fixed a script name: hud mod was named enable by mistake on the last update. it's fixed now.

jonday
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jonday »

kennean wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:14 am
Cielos wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:31 am
Update14.4

- also the voice script is hidden for the time-being, as I never made an aobscan for it, I'll have to trace it again. and according to the feedback posted, it seems it's only working fine for me anyway, so....
For the denuvoless cheat table provided by kennean on page 60, the voice script actually worked before the lastest patch, well at least it worked for Claire swap. I didn't test the voice script with your Cielos table though. I had been using the denuvoless exe all the time.

Using the voice script with Claire voice, reaching certain areas will always crash the game. What I did is first use mod to change Leon in Leon's campaign to Claire. Then AFTER loading the game save, tick/check the voice script to change voice to Claire voice. If you tick it or it is already ticked before loading the save, the game will crash. Playing the whole Leon's campaign with Claire swap mod + claire voice will always crash when you approach certain areas. All you need to do is to remember the "crash points" and turn off/untick the voice script before approaching them, for example:

Crash when approaching Elliot and Elliot starts asking for help early on.
Crash when prison alarm sound after getting the key card.
Crash when seeing the cable car for the first time and approaching the ladder.
Crash when entering the parking lot for the first time, before entering the dog pit area.
Crash when first entering the prison and start walking towards the corridor where both sides have zombie locked up.
Crash after killing crocodile when Ada about to reappear.
Always crash at petrol station early on.
Always crash at the area where you get the first circuit or where Irons office located.

The crashes are similar to those you encounter when using fluffy manager trainer to swap character. The crashes will always be there but can be avoided. Note that I only used mod to swap Leon to Claire in Leon's Campaign, not using Cheat table character swap. Claire mod doesn't have voice so voice script is needed.

You can turn the voice script back on after the crash points. For example after killing crocodile and ada appears, turn it back on is fine. After cutscene of Elliot death, turn it back on is okay. After reporter's death + ada cutscene, turn it back on. After prison alarm sound off, immediately turn it back is fine. After entering the dog pit area, turn it back on and it won't crash again until you enter the prison for the first time. So on and on.

Other than above, the voice script for Claire worked fine. It worked fine too in extra modes using Claire swap with cheat table + mod to fix the body shape and animations. You can hear Claire swearing in extra modes. Note that in extra modes I swapped Claire with cheat table. Mod used is just to fix body shape and animations. If you use mod to swap character in extra modes, it won't work well as some character like Hunk doesn't have hair. Your mod swap won't have hair. It is best to use cheat table swap.

All things mentioned above are from using denuvoless cheat table by kennean. Would you guys (kennean or Cielos) make the voice script work again for the lastest patch? The game feel a bit bland without the voice swearing of Claire. Thank you.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:31 am
Thank you very much. Really.
They finally removed Denuvo so..
It's time to play it again. With better performance for those who have bad cpus.

omgwut
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14.5) (2019.12.20)

Post by omgwut »

Does the pouch editing cheat still work for anyone else? If anyone can get it working, that'll really make my day.