RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.6)

Post by AkimboDK »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 pm
Most of the time people are idiots and blatantly got caught cheating. Then they blame it on the game/system instead, saying they were completely innocent when that really wasn't the case.

In Resident Evil 2 there is no VAC, but you CAN get banned from participating in RE.net's weekly challenges if you are caught tampering with stuff like game time, etc. If you aren't participating in RE.net challenges then you don't have to worry about any of this, and you can simply keep the 'send data to RE.net' turned off in the game's options.
Well yeah, probably, but hah, i take no chances really, ive got like hundreds of games on my steam account worth alooot of money, so i am really not taking any chances there, even if the game doesnt have VAC turned on it is still a risk tho.
so i take steam offline until i have the profile i want, example Revelations 2 raid mode, give myself whatever i want, then reboot my PC and go online and i can have fun with other players without having anything turned on and stuff, but yeah, games like this where i have to keep running scripts i just play it offline since it doesnt even have a multiplayer so yeah.

i rather be safe than sorry you know lol.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:48 pm
Okay so i ran into a wierd and annoying glitch today with Claire B Hardcore run, i saved just before Sherry escape from Irons part, but this wierd glitch came up, once i have gotten the scissors got out of the firs 2 rooms to where u have to climb, i hear Irons "where the fk is my key" and then hes flashlight going through the wall so i know hes in there and i havnt even gotten the key or climbed to the other side yet, after trying a few times i just gave up since it was impossible to get to the other side and rush to the door, not going to happen, so i tried something different, i reloaded the save before Irons with Claire and ran to the parking lot instead, used a random item to open the gate and Mr X appeared as he should, i rush outside but there is no zombies behind the door so im stuck outside the parking lot, this leaves me unable to get to the orphanage or even completing Sherry.
at this point i really wish we could still have the No Clip script so you in these glitchy situations can just skip through the walls and continiue normally afterwards.
i just dont want to restart the whole run hmm .
Okay so i figured this out, and the problem was myself, i thought when using the script to unlock every door etc in the game should be the "orphanage key" because it looked so unique compared to the other keys, problem is just that IF you take the parkinglot keykard before switching that key out with something different (by that i mean change the key into something else!!) otherwise the game thinks Sherry already stole the key and that is why he was already on the chase at the beginning..

Just wanted to point that out, dont use the Orphanage key as your "unlocking key for everything" haha. took me some time to think that it caused my "glitch"..

mud0ra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mud0ra »

A bit offtopic but it's related with the character swap. I notice if you the FluffyQuack Mod Manager trainer to swap a character, let's say Claire to Ada some parts of the campaign get bugged, some examples like the parking lot doors are locked or the bridge where you confront for the first time Birkin is invisible, but using the cheat engine model swap feature works fine and doesn't make any bugs. Not really a problem but i have curiosity how this happens. I guess FluffyQuack trainer does a complete swap and the cheat table a model swap?.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.4)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Acid wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:30 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:06 pm

UPDATE 5 To Pointer Table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&p=76760#p76760

Most of the pointers should be up to date now.
I just tested your 5th updated table, "Item Box Opened", "Times Healed" are not able to pull from saved game recorded value, will only work from new game.

Current Time, Start Time, Pause Time are broken.

Rank & Score seem to be pointing to incorrect address.

Thank you. You'v done great work. Iv used this table since your 2nd update, one of the most usfull tables here.
I'll try to have this fixed later tonight.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.4)

Post by gir489 »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:18 pm
^
thanks!
I'll have a look...

EDIT:
I've just tried to recreate the scenario but failed.
I have both "no reload" and "ignore ammo pouch" off. have a full clip MAG, and 7 MAG ammo pouch on me.
I fired whole clip from the MAG, then reload the gun to full and the 7 MAG ammo pouch were gone.
the slide of the MAG did retracted after the reload.

then I tried have only the "no reload" script activated with both "empty clip" option set to "yes", while the "ignore ammo pouch" remains off. have a full clip MAG, and 7 MAG ammo pouch on me.
again I fired the whole clip from the MAG, the slide remains retracted as both "empty clip" option were set to "yes". then I reload the gun to full and the 7 MAG ammo pouch were gone.
the slide of the MAG remains retracted after the reload.

are there any other conditions I missed?

EDIT2:
wait, maybe I misunderstood the phrase "the slide doesn't retract"...?
[Link]

llMrDeathll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llMrDeathll »

Does the custom loadout change the starter weapons for the characters? I tried using Hunks Loadout to swap Katherines in Ghost Mode, but nothing happened. I was able to change the model with the custom model, but the loadout did nothing.

Also is there a way to change the weapon? For example change Katherines SlS 60 for another handgun or something else?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:43 pm
Exeter wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 pm
Most of the time people are idiots and blatantly got caught cheating. Then they blame it on the game/system instead, saying they were completely innocent when that really wasn't the case.

In Resident Evil 2 there is no VAC, but you CAN get banned from participating in RE.net's weekly challenges if you are caught tampering with stuff like game time, etc. If you aren't participating in RE.net challenges then you don't have to worry about any of this, and you can simply keep the 'send data to RE.net' turned off in the game's options.
Well yeah, probably, but hah, i take no chances really, ive got like hundreds of games on my steam account worth alooot of money, so i am really not taking any chances there, even if the game doesnt have VAC turned on it is still a risk tho.
so i take steam offline until i have the profile i want, example Revelations 2 raid mode, give myself whatever i want, then reboot my PC and go online and i can have fun with other players without having anything turned on and stuff, but yeah, games like this where i have to keep running scripts i just play it offline since it doesnt even have a multiplayer so yeah.

i rather be safe than sorry you know lol.
I wouldn't hold my breath on that method, just like Blizzards Agent for StarCraft 2, a simple reboot is not enough, if its anything like this, you would have to kill the EXE of the agent file, to prevent it from sending statistics. This will cause it to reboot, but lose the "changed" data. Now as for Any Capcom game, you have 99.99% chance of not getting banned. Meanwhile the 0.01% is manual labor, its a third party service. Steam doesn't use VAC on their games, they have their own servers, and its mostly statistical values. Secondly, that small percentage is MANUAL Labor, meaning an actual Staff or Administrator of RE.NET would have to blacklist your account from their services to eruptly prevent you from sending data to their statistics site.

Finally I looked at the RE.NET site and see plenty of people speed hacking 1 hour completion with 0 hits taken and 0 kills on the main campaign. Which If you ask me, is near impossible, scratch that, impossible because the bosses are considered 1 kill especially stage 1-2.

Now I been doing this on RE6 (ashamed of it), but that game was utter crap in most cases and the modes were a bitch to play. I don't even see a ban on either of the accounts I hold. Like I said, no auto detect system is present, and people are doing it anyway. Yes, you could get banned, but I expect it would mean a human being at capcom would literally have to blacklist you to do that. Which requires investigation and confirmation that it was cheated. I don't even see the timed cheaters get banned so I take it with a grain of salt too.

alphazolam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alphazolam »

Okay guys I fixed the "Camera and FOV" script by jim2point0 after looking at it for a while and trying to understand it. It turns out I had to change one line in the table from "re2.exe"+EE0E119: so that it says cameraAOB-10: instead.

Here it is below if anyone wants it. Or you can just edit that one line in the table yourself, if you already have it.
Attachments
RE2 photomode.CT
(11.93 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:27 pm
Okay so i figured this out, and the problem was myself,
Yeah well, take no offense but you've spent a few posts in this thread either reporting glitches or unexpected results with the use of tools. You seem a bit careless.

We need to keep in mind that despite the big openness of REmake2 with its environment, the game is extremely linear. It's heavily dependent of trigger points and flags being activated in a specific order for the campaign to work properly, otherwise it can quickly turn your game into a snowball effect and glitch you permanently, or result in soft locks.

Skip too much content and the game will enter in contradiction with itself and it will break your playthrough.

If I had one advice to give to you would be to keep the use of item skips and teleports at a very minimal level until you understand the game more and identify the flags aforementioned. What triggers which objective, what key items make the plot move forward, the order of sequences and so on. That way you can easily avoid game-breaking problems and control your bypass better.

For example, if you don't ever walk toward the emergency exit door on East Wing 2F (where you get out after the helicopter crash to meet Leon) and skip ahead, the helicopter sequence never triggers and so it never crashes. When you come back from the roof in the future after triggering Mr. X, if try to reach the main hall, it can result in a soft lock because the game will be trying to trigger the cutscene of the helicopter crash you skipped, except the game thinks it already crashed since you're back from the roof. Which will forever force you to avoid the trigger in that hallway. That's the kind of flag I'm talking about.

So don't skip too much content, don't go too far ahead and you should be good.
Last edited by NChabb on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

llMrDeathll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llMrDeathll »

Does the custom loadout change the starter weapons for the characters? I tried using Hunks Loadout to swap Katherines in Ghost Mode, but nothing happened. I was able to change the model with the custom model, but the loadout did nothing.

Also is there a way to change the weapon? For example change Katherines SlS 60 for another handgun or something else?

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

NChabb wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:58 am
Yeah well, take no offense but you've spent a few posts in this thread either reporting glitches or unexpected results with the use of tools. You seem a bit careless.

We need to keep in mind that despite the big openness of REmake2 with its environment, the game is extremely linear. It's heavily dependent of trigger points and flags being activated in a specific order for the campaign to work properly, otherwise it can quickly turn your game into a snowball effect and glitch you permanently, or result in soft locks.

Skip too much content and the game will enter in contradiction with itself and it will break your playthrough.

If I had one advice to give to you would be to keep the use of item skips and teleports at a very minimal level until you understand the game more and identify the flags aforementioned. What triggers which objective, what key items make the plot move forward, the order of sequences and so on. That way you can easily avoid game-breaking problems and control your bypass better.

For example, if you don't ever walk toward the emergency exit door on East Wing 2F (where you get out after the helicopter crash to meet Leon) and skip ahead, the helicopter sequence never triggers and so it never crashes. When you come back from the roof in the future after triggering Mr. X, if try to reach the main hall, it can result in a soft lock because the game will be trying to trigger the cutscene of the helicopter crash you skipped, except the game thinks it already crashed since you're back from the roof. Which will forever force you to avoid the trigger in that hallway. That's the kind of flag I'm talking about.

So don't skip too much content, don't go too far ahead and you should be good.
Yeah your are right, from yesterday i learned it the hard way, even after i beated the game again with a hardcore speedrun to have a save at the end boss it gave me a S rank and not a S+ rank, just i never used any inf ammo items at all that run but i guess i broke something somehow, so in future runs ill just do it the old fation speedrun way, one run will roughly take 1 hour and 10 mins or something anyways, i know which routes to take and which items to leave behind and not by far anyway, im just trying to have a save for any character and scenario and mode, i guess the autism in me just wants some kind of structure and predictability, sounds wierd doesnt it, everything in order, check, check....
oh well, if i do run into some problems with the table/scripts i will post about it. but most things seems to be working for me.

flamingobiwan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flamingobiwan »

max inventory functions stop working after the patch

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:27 pm
Hey there, can you upload an old version of your table ?
because, your table is not working to me, i have Codex version.. the update 3 or 4 worked with Codex..
If not, then no problem, i appreciate.
Just asking. ^^'

Maybe, someone still have it ?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:54 am
I wouldn't hold my breath on that method, just like Blizzards Agent for StarCraft 2, a simple reboot is not enough, if its anything like this, you would have to kill the EXE of the agent file, to prevent it from sending statistics. This will cause it to reboot, but lose the "changed" data. Now as for Any Capcom game, you have 99.99% chance of not getting banned. Meanwhile the 0.01% is manual labor, its a third party service. Steam doesn't use VAC on their games, they have their own servers, and its mostly statistical values. Secondly, that small percentage is MANUAL Labor, meaning an actual Staff or Administrator of RE.NET would have to blacklist your account from their services to eruptly prevent you from sending data to their statistics site.

Finally I looked at the RE.NET site and see plenty of people speed hacking 1 hour completion with 0 hits taken and 0 kills on the main campaign. Which If you ask me, is near impossible, scratch that, impossible because the bosses are considered 1 kill especially stage 1-2.

Now I been doing this on RE6 (ashamed of it), but that game was utter crap in most cases and the modes were a bitch to play. I don't even see a ban on either of the accounts I hold. Like I said, no auto detect system is present, and people are doing it anyway. Yes, you could get banned, but I expect it would mean a human being at capcom would literally have to blacklist you to do that. Which requires investigation and confirmation that it was cheated. I don't even see the timed cheaters get banned so I take it with a grain of salt too.
I did see a list of game-time cheaters disappear on RE.net at some point, but new ones quickly arrived. There was also the guy on this forum that posted his screenshot where he got banned, turns out he had 0:00 clears on almost everything though. Was kind of obvious.

davidraksa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by davidraksa »

flamingobiwan wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 am
max inventory functions stop working after the patch
for me too