RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.4)

Post by Acid »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:06 pm

UPDATE 5 To Pointer Table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&p=76760#p76760

Most of the pointers should be up to date now.
I just tested your 5th updated table, "Item Box Opened", "Times Healed" are not able to pull from saved game recorded value, will only work from new game.

Current Time, Start Time, Pause Time are broken.

Rank & Score seem to be pointing to incorrect address.

Thank you. You'v done great work. Iv used this table since your 2nd update, one of the most usfull tables here.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

munduselle wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:18 am
So I made a oopsy and I gunked up my records, is there any way to edit the fastest time thing on the menus? I do NOT condone using cheat engine until after i've done all the things LEGIT and i need to edit it because it's driving me mad

EDIT: was messing around on a previous thing and forget to untick pause timer and now it looks horrible

*its for ghost survivors
No way to do that without wiping your saves as far as I know. Also if you had RE.net enabled, it will be stored on the servers permanently. (And you will get banned from weekly challenges as soon as their system detects the low game time).

@Cielos and @budabum

Forgot to mention this, but the 100ms sleep thing completely fixed the CPU usage spikes I was having before. So thanks for adding that to the table.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:08 am
I've made this option for RE7, but forgot to implement it to this game...
anyway, if it's the empty clip sound / appearance that bothers you, just redownload, I've updated the "no reload" script to include this feature.
if you just don't like it to hit zero.... I just like it to hit zero....
setting it to stop the clips from decreasing when they reach 1 is much easier than allowing you to keep shooting at zero anyway, may add this feature later...
but if you want locking everything at a fix number, no ammo filter and what not, I just don't like it this way... so if you don't mind the "side effects", getting a trainer is most preferable.
Yeah, i noticed, its pretty sweet, thanks for that, the ticking clip sound was really bothering me, and the weapons like pistols and magnums really looked wierd with the empty mag animation on it, so yeah great update, i like it.
but i got a question when you made the infinite ammo pouch script it goes to the pouch right, just like well the unlocked weapons like LE5 and the pistol, but what about the infinite rocket launcher or the infinite Minigun? it doesnt have a pouch, only the infinite sign on it no ammo showing or anything, since there is a seperate for the rocket launcher in the game it should be possible to make a script doing this feature to all the weapons / individuel just like your ammo pouch, now this would solve the no ammo decrease for those who just like to shoot endlessly and not reloading, or to those who like having infinite ammo but wanna keep the realism to reload once clip is emptied? just a thought, could be sweet, anyways, keep up with your amazing work, without you or the other scripters, people like me wouldnt even have a way to enjoy the games like this, so thanks for all your efforts really :-) !

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

teinousi wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:16 am
and I got the way to now to change the weapon without box now

Spoiler please! i want this! lol, in your video it only shows the gameplay so how excactly did you do this?, and does it work with the campaign aswell ?
Last edited by AkimboDK on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:32 am
teinousi wrote:

Spoiler please! i want this! lol, in your video it only shows the gameplay so how excactly did you do this?, and does it work with the campaign aswell ?

UPDATE: ah i see, you are just taking the bags on the floor and editing an item inside the bag before picking the item up, great for these ghost survivors runs, but what about the campaign D: !!

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

teinousi wrote:

UPDATE: ah i see, you are just taking the bags on the floor and editing an item inside the bag before picking the item up, great for these ghost survivors runs, but what about the campaign D: !!

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:38 am

what do u mean the campaign ? if u mean story mode , it is the same .

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

teinousi wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:18 pm
what do u mean the campaign ? if u mean story mode , it is the same .
Oh i see now, in the story mode you can go to a item on the floor or whatever press on the item but dont put it in the inventory just yet
instead minimize the game and it will act like your highlighting an item aswell, meaning you can change the value of the item into a weapon of chooise, once changed into the weapon you like and choose the correct ammo for it, then go back to the game and place the "herb" or "board" whatever you pressed on and place it into your inventory, it will look like a herb, or whatever the item was when you pressed it, but once you place it into inventory it will change into the item you changed it too, meaning that if you choose a weapon you can use it immidiatly without putting it into an item box first ..

This is great! ..

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:08 am
gir489 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:51 pm
[...]
ignore ammo pouch .4 seems to not be working, everything else is fine.
[...]
it's been updated on table Update11.3.
The new one doesn't reload the lightning hawk right. if you reload an entire magazine, the slide doesn't retract until you reload again. Confirmed this behaviour only happens with ignore pouch off.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

^
thanks!
I'll have a look...

EDIT:
I've just tried to recreate the scenario but failed.
I have both "no reload" and "ignore ammo pouch" off. have a full clip MAG, and 7 MAG ammo pouch on me.
I fired whole clip from the MAG, then reload the gun to full and the 7 MAG ammo pouch were gone.
the slide of the MAG did retracted after the reload.

then I tried have only the "no reload" script activated with both "empty clip" option set to "yes", while the "ignore ammo pouch" remains off. have a full clip MAG, and 7 MAG ammo pouch on me.
again I fired the whole clip from the MAG, the slide remains retracted as both "empty clip" option were set to "yes". then I reload the gun to full and the 7 MAG ammo pouch were gone.
the slide of the MAG remains retracted after the reload.

are there any other conditions I missed?

EDIT2:
wait, maybe I misunderstood the phrase "the slide doesn't retract"...?

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.6)

Post by Sakurarozu »

anyone notice the ghost unlock script doesnt stick after relaunch of game?

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Sakurarozu wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:01 pm
anyone notice the ghost unlock script doesnt stick after relaunch of game?
Wait wait wait.. are you telling me that you are playing the game while steam is still online??? because yes if i switch to "online" and play without the cheat table then my game will also go back, i think it is something with the cloud actually, i deleted a save file for slot 7 on a leon run to seperate some runs and boss fights etc, and i noticed everytime i go back online that deleted slot 7 save comes back, which is pretty annoying.. you can always turn off the cloud sync so that your save doesnt get uploaded, however you have to manually backup your save file now..

anyways, i always turn steam offline before loading ANY games with trainers or cheat tables, im to scared if the VAC some day will get it and i could end up getting my whole steam account banned, dont wanna lose all my games lol..
i have heard from people that they have done this for years without getting caught, but then just one day suddently, BAM... BANNED!.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Okay so i ran into a wierd and annoying glitch today with Claire B Hardcore run, i saved just before Sherry escape from Irons part, but this wierd glitch came up, once i have gotten the scissors got out of the firs 2 rooms to where u have to climb, i hear Irons "where the fk is my key" and then hes flashlight going through the wall so i know hes in there and i havnt even gotten the key or climbed to the other side yet, after trying a few times i just gave up since it was impossible to get to the other side and rush to the door, not going to happen, so i tried something different, i reloaded the save before Irons with Claire and ran to the parking lot instead, used a random item to open the gate and Mr X appeared as he should, i rush outside but there is no zombies behind the door so im stuck outside the parking lot, this leaves me unable to get to the orphanage or even completing Sherry.
at this point i really wish we could still have the No Clip script so you in these glitchy situations can just skip through the walls and continiue normally afterwards.
i just dont want to restart the whole run hmm .

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:06 pm
anyways, i always turn steam offline before loading ANY games with trainers or cheat tables, im to scared if the VAC some day will get it and i could end up getting my whole steam account banned, dont wanna lose all my games lol..
i have heard from people that they have done this for years without getting caught, but then just one day suddently, BAM... BANNED!.
Most of the time people are idiots and blatantly got caught cheating. Then they blame it on the game/system instead, saying they were completely innocent when that really wasn't the case.

In Resident Evil 2 there is no VAC, but you CAN get banned from participating in RE.net's weekly challenges if you are caught tampering with stuff like game time, etc. If you aren't participating in RE.net challenges then you don't have to worry about any of this, and you can simply keep the 'send data to RE.net' turned off in the game's options.
Last edited by Exeter on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alphazolam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alphazolam »

The "Camera & FOV" script by jim2point0 does not work anymore since the Ghost Survivors update. You cannot move the camera left and right with numpad 4 and 6 anymore, and numpad 8 and 2 now move you back and forth relative to the camera's direction rather than relative to the map, which would be okay if when you rotated it didn't seem to swing around / orbit an invisible character.
That mod was so great. Can anyone fix it? The original author hasn't posted in weeks. I would fix it myself if I knew where to start, but I only heard about Cheat Engine like a week ago and just for this game