RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PrinceRevivalDK
Cheater
Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.1)

Post by PrinceRevivalDK » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:42 pm

Cielos wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:38 pm
yeah I know, as shown from the screenshot. and it was a typo, meant to type "of course there would be one sooner or later".

also, FluffyQuack 's trainer have a teleport ready. also wilsonso's one may have that already, saw that they have release a trainer, but yet to try it. may worth a shot~
Oh, right, lol, well yeah ive tried FluffyQuack's modelswap/Trainer and already tested out the teleport, it is just that they dont really work properly, when trying it i just get teleported out of map/black, only the Main hall/boiler room works though, so it needs rework, or if someone else were interested in doing it from a scratch i dont know :P ..

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:18 pm

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:42 pm
Oh, right, lol, well yeah ive tried FluffyQuack's modelswap/Trainer and already tested out the teleport, it is just that they dont really work properly, when trying it i just get teleported out of map/black, only the Main hall/boiler room works though, so it needs rework, or if someone else were interested in doing it from a scratch i dont know :P ..
They do work properly, it's just not meant for us to teleport all around mindlessly. The list was put in place because if you didn't copied to clipboard your current location before swapping your model and loading your save, you would end at 0,0,0, with your new character. So this list allows you to quickly teleport yourself back into the game to the closest room from where you were.

The game only loads the rooms adjacent to the one you're in (for optimization) and there is no way to force-load additional rooms, so if you use the teleport and go too far away, you're bypassing the triggers that load new rooms/levels and as such, you end in the void. Teleporting to the orphanage from the Main Hall will put you at the right coordinate of the orphanage, but since you skipped going through the parking lot (which trigger the street level), you end in the void since the level wasn't loaded.

To fix that, you have to run back toward one of the currently loaded room's exit, it should force the rest of the level to load. From there you can reteleport just fine, even if you suddenly spawn inside a wall. The point here is to force the game to load the area you're in so you can teleport in a loaded room.

Anyway, like I said it wasn't intended to go all over the place.

PrinceRevivalDK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PrinceRevivalDK » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:09 am

NChabb wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:18 pm
They do work properly, it's just not meant for us to teleport all around mindlessly. The list was put in place because if you didn't copied to clipboard your current location before swapping your model and loading your save, you would end at 0,0,0, with your new character. So this list allows you to quickly teleport yourself back into the game to the closest room from where you were.

The game only loads the rooms adjacent to the one you're in (for optimization) and there is no way to force-load additional rooms, so if you use the teleport and go too far away, you're bypassing the triggers that load new rooms/levels and as such, you end in the void. Teleporting to the orphanage from the Main Hall will put you at the right coordinate of the orphanage, but since you skipped going through the parking lot (which trigger the street level), you end in the void since the level wasn't loaded.

To fix that, you have to run back toward one of the currently loaded room's exit, it should force the rest of the level to load. From there you can reteleport just fine, even if you suddenly spawn inside a wall. The point here is to force the game to load the area you're in so you can teleport in a loaded room.

Anyway, like I said it wasn't intended to go all over the place.
Meh, to much running around, in the amount of time trying to do that i could just get the medallions quickly, i tried messing around getting to the sewers and i slided down the water and got there, problem is just since i didnt go the orphanage Sherry events doesnt trigger in the sewers so i cant save her lol, so then youre stuck there and cant teleport back to the station, haha, oh well guess ill just play the game as intended lol.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.3)

Post by NChabb » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:43 am

Just want to let people know that most options are still compatible with the latest patch (undead, ignore ammo pouch, no reload, highlight, infinite sub weapon specifically, haven't tried all of them yet).

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.3)

Post by Exeter » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:22 am

Oh right, the DLC was released today. Time to play again.

[Edit] Looks like the scriptless versions posted by members like Marcus101RR are broken for now. At least in the Ghost Survivors DLC, haven't tried the normal campaigns yet.

[Edit 2]
Max pouch slots script is broken in Ghost Survivors.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.4)

Post by Cielos » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:40 pm

^ until CJBok update the scripts, you can use this one for now. (or you may have one you're using already, just in case~)
no aobscans, won't work on any other game version.
no filter or player check or anything. if in doubt, wait for CJBok~

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>14055</ID>
      <Description>"20 slots"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048,"re2.exe"+11D7E843)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
mov dword ptr [r8+90],14

originalcode:
cmp ecx,[r8+00000090]

exit:
jmp returnhere

///

"re2.exe"+11D7E843:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
"re2.exe"+11D7E843:
db 41 3B 88 90 00 00 00
//Alt: cmp ecx,[r8+00000090]
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

PrinceRevivalDK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PrinceRevivalDK » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:34 pm

Cant remember who made the "No Reload - Ammo does not decrease" but it is not working anymore.
also Max pouch slots are not working in any modes either, which is the 2 i am sad to lose lol.

so far i have tested
"Piercing Ammo" - Working.
"One Hit Kill" - Working.
"no Reload" - Working
"No Recoil (gir489)" - Working
"No Spread (gir489)" - Working
"Ignore ammo pouch" - Working
"Ammo Pouch Mod" - Working
"Slow Walk Key" - Working
"Slow Motion Key" - Working
"highlighted item" - Working
"Wet!!" - Working
"game play time mod" - Working

these were all working in campaign and other modes.
atleast at my end it worked.. dunno if that helps..
but yeah

Deathwing Zero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 pm

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:34 pm
Cant remember who made the "No Reload - Ammo does not decrease" but it is not working anymore.
It was made by evilforest, but it's not very good. It works, yes, but it causes other problems. Everything you pick up is 1. Knife durability 1, grenade 1, ammo 1, and it can't be increased. Not good for a collect everything run. Especially the 1 durability knife. Is anyone else getting a lot of crashing? I can't even finish the Ghost Survivors stuff because it just crashes.

PrinceRevivalDK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PrinceRevivalDK » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:38 pm

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 pm
It was made by evilforest, but it's not very good. It works, yes, but it causes other problems. Everything you pick up is 1. Knife durability 1, grenade 1, ammo 1, and it can't be increased. Not good for a collect everything run. Especially the 1 durability knife. Is anyone else getting a lot of crashing? I can't even finish the Ghost Survivors stuff because it just crashes.
Well i liked it, i used it for every playthrough ive done so far, i dont like my ammo decreasing since once it hits 0, you hear the clip sound and its annoying, but yeah i know it kinda sets everything else to 1 durabillity and such but yeah combined with infinite ammo pouch its fine, i guess.. meh, atleast until there will be an infinite ammo sign on every weapon just like the Minigun and rocket launcher then it wont be needed anymore, until then id like the option if possible lol..

I crashed once, in campaign, not sure what caused it, but i was able to do all the new DLC runs without problems..

Deathwing Zero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:54 pm

I got rid of re-shade and it's working fine now. I'm also trying out DX12 and it doesn't seem much improved if at all. I guess the update was almost entirely for Ghost Survivors and the 2 free DLCs. Bit of a shame there.

llMrDeathll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llMrDeathll » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:13 pm

Not getting option to switch character models in the newest patch for the table. The box to click isnt there. Am i doing something wrong?

kvg1988
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kvg1988 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:28 pm

Hey, I made a cheat table to disable the adaptive difficulty using values provided to me by a JdDeathBlade, but the Ghost Survivors update broke the addresses. I was wondering if I'd be able to get any help here to get the table operational again. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My guide and table can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1650686061

Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marcus101RR » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:06 pm

kvg1988 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:28 pm
Hey, I made a cheat table to disable the adaptive difficulty using values provided to me by a JdDeathBlade, but the Ghost Survivors update broke the addresses. I was wondering if I'd be able to get any help here to get the table operational again. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My guide and table can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1650686061
I take it you were not the original person who made that table? The score/rank isn't far from any of my pointers, its actually hidden in there. I can easily get it out again.

UPDATE 5 To Pointer Table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&p=76760#p76760

Most of the pointers should be up to date now.

PrinceRevivalDK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PrinceRevivalDK » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:07 pm

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 pm
Hey i was thinking, FliNg's Trainer has the "No Reload" aswell where the ammo is at 99 and doesnt decrease at all,
it also works fine with the ammo you pick up or grenades or whatever, it doesnt make it stuck at 1,
so did he pull it off to make it work as intended or is this some other "freeze the script" or something?
anyhow it works perfectly, so maybe if that one is good then it should be possible to make one working for CE right?.

kvg1988
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kvg1988 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:06 pm
kvg1988 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:28 pm

I take it you were not the original person who made that table? The score/rank isn't far from any of my pointers, its actually hidden in there. I can easily get it out again.

UPDATE 5 To Pointer Table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&p=76760#p76760

Most of the pointers should be up to date now.
Thanks for the quick reply; I made the table based off of addresses JdDeathBlade used trying to document the game's damage values by locking the game. I'm a total novice when it comes to Cheat Engine though, in terms of scanning addresses by myself :S

EDIT: I misunderstood, I thought you had already re-found the values :S Do you think you could take a cursory look for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.