RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bboymorris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +8 (table Update5)

Post by bboymorris »

Awesome work! Is it possible to add freeze or lock timer/playtime or reset current playtime? I ask just cause I remember the demo table having a timer freeze

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Iceking0101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iceking0101 »

Hi everyone,

My first post on this site and I hope this helps some peeps as i saw some asking for infinite ammo. First i would like to give great thanks to the author of the table and all who contributed to it. I noticed on the "highlighted item" cheat you could select any item in your inventory and turn it into any other item in the game which is awesome. The problem comes when you try to turn an item into a gun in the game as you can fire the weapon as long as you have ammo loaded into it through editing the "quantity/durability" pointer value but you'll find after you run out of ammo you cant reload your hacked gun even if you have the appropriate ammo. :( I have solved this issue by adding another pointer under "weapon id" called "Ammo type" and all you have to do upon changing any item into the weapon of your choosing is select the ammo type that is suppose to go in the weapon and you are all set :D you can reload to your hearts content. 8-)
Attachments
re2_amendment.CT
solves ammo reload problem with created (hacked) weapons
(444.27 KiB) Downloaded 1271 times

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

yelli wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:48 am
I have asked 3x about timer Reset/Freeze/Edit can anyone say something about it?
Can you please be patient? At least say "thank you" to the table creator.

Apache81
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Apache81 »

CJBok wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:50 am
teinousi wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:15 am
anyone know about the addd bag slot bigger's Item ID ? hope understand what i'm mean ............
copy and paste the code below into the table. This will give you the maximum amount of slots (20).

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>13050</ID>
      <Description>"max pouch slots"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>FF0000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(PouchSlotCountAOB,re2.exe,F5 45 31 ED EB 07 44 8B A8 90 00 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(PouchSlotCountMem,$1000,"re2.exe"+C715653)
registersymbol(PouchSlotCountAOB)

label(PouchSlotCountRet)

PouchSlotCountMem:
  mov [rax+00000090],#20
  mov r13d,[rax+00000090]
  jmp PouchSlotCountRet

PouchSlotCountAOB+06:
  jmp PouchSlotCountMem
  nop
  nop
PouchSlotCountRet:

[DISABLE]
PouchSlotCountAOB+06:
//mov r13d,[rax+00000090]
  db 44 8B A8 90 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(PouchSlotCountAOB)
dealloc(PouchSlotCountMem)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Awesome work :-)
Anyway, may I politely suggest you to create a table with all your script and post it as a separate one? No need to create a separate thread if there will be a link to your table on the first post of this (as you have right now).
This is because for the users that don't know how a .CT file works, it's better and easier to just merge tables whilst playing a game.
Also, doing that, it's easier to maintain the status of a cheat.

Thank you very much again.

yelli wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:48 am
I have asked 3x about timer Reset/Freeze/Edit can anyone say something about it?
May I please remind all of you guys that cheaters are human beings and not machines?
Asking for cheats is legit and encouraged, but, keeping doing it "pretending" a fast answer and implementation doesn't bring the cheat closer.

Sorry yelli, nothing personal with you anyway. :-)
We heard you guys. I personally want the time cheat too. I just need to find the time to work on it.
Anyway, in this forum there are a lot of very skilled people and I'm sure that someone will make it.
If you don't have the skills or if you cannot be bothered to make one, please, just wait patiently and all will be delivered !!! :-P

As a last thing, if someone wants to merge my scripts in CIELO's table, I'm happy with that but I'm not personally going to do it.
The only thing I ask for is to keep the credits !! :-P

Happy gaming everyone.
Last edited by Apache81 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

yelli wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:57 am
yes i say thx!!! but i need only timer/stop/reset nothing else from the table :-)
Be patient, someone will read your request.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

One thing i've noticed with swapping weapons, you can actually swap weapons that use the same ammo type, i was able to swap the quickdraw into a w19 and have it actually work. Seems to inherit the ammo cap too? increased from 6 to 7 after changing it.

Insight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +6 (table Update3.1)

Post by Insight »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:19 am
Requesting 'the one cheat' that I'm guessing half everyone is going to be wanting after you all reach a certain point... An option that lets you define the duration at which Mr X/Tyrant will stay stunned after you drop him, or something that flat out lets you stop him harassing you outside of scripted forced encounters.

Mr X is unkillable until you reach a scripted point in the story, he cannot be killed until then. But he CAN be stunned. However the stun is pretty short and then he's back up to harassing you. Even with infinite ammo/undead, he is just flat out frigging annoying after a while. You get completely utterly desensitized to him and it becomes a 'WILL YOU JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY?!' situation. He basically is just a massive annoyance that you can't get rid of.

Soooo.... yeah, requesting an option that lets you at least keep him stunned for like 30 mins or whatever definable duration.

He does have scripted respawn behavior even if you stun him... such as whenever you pick up a key item, it doesn't matter if he's halfway on the other side of the world, he will teleport to a scripted location near you to harass you again. That bit is probably unavoidable, but if we can just have an option to make him frigging STAY down so he's not harassing any more than necessary... Trying to stop the scripted encounters outright will most definitely break the game. Trying to make him killable before the intended encounter will probably have the same effect I'd guess.

Anyway, you'll all see what I mean by he becomes the single biggest stupid annoyance in the game that you really can't get rid of.
I would like to have such feature as well or being invisible for tyrant. The demo was and (probably) the game is a lot of fun, but I don't like this game mechanic ^^" This restraints me from buying the game up to now :-/

Thanks for all your efforts so far!

RottenAzzRonnie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RottenAzzRonnie »

@Cielos, I REALLY wish I had more hands to give this table extra thumbs up ;-) And the same goes for anyone else who's helped with scripting, thank you sincerely.

I know the 1-shot demo has been out for a while. But to already have this much from the game and it's only been a little more than a day . . . you guys are AMAZING man!

Keep doing your thing! 8-)
Last edited by RottenAzzRonnie on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Insight wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:15 am
I would like to have such feature as well or being invisible for tyrant. The demo was and (probably) the game is a lot of fun, but I don't like this game mechanic ^^" This restraints me from buying the game up to now :-/

Thanks for all your efforts so far!
Being invisible to him is probably the best. It should still trigger forced story-related events that way at least.

The only way I can see that being done is somehow making the game think you're x amount of rooms away from him all the time. I noticed he stops following you for a bit once you're far enough away. In particular in Umbrella Lab I noticed this, where he was wandering around the Greenhouse and I was casually exploring the other side of the building without him chasing me. When I approached the Greenhouse close enough again, he started chasing again.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

CH has a trainer out with an invisible feature... Its a bit weird, but if you shoot off guns he will immediately head to your general location. But if you keep still and do nothing, he'll not be able to find you. However if you do anything that 'gives you away' he will find you and hit you. But if you stand up, move away a bit quietly, he'll instantly lose you again.

Its... eh... not that good. It feels more empowering if we could have some sort of a cheat that will let you stun him/knock him down for a LONG time, ie extend his knockdown timer to 1 hr or some crap. That way it feels like you've 'beaten' him.

I'd expect that no matter what we do, in scripted areas where he HAS to show up, he will, and no about of fuckery will stop him from finding you at that point. The 'invisible' as expected does not work with Ada, that short section with her... Tyrant is set to find you no matter what.

I should also say for experiment's sake, I used the 'universal key' to allow not triggering the Tyrant initial spawn encounter at all. Simply do not go down into the balcony area. Give yourself the Club key or use the universal key... whatever bypass you need to do, do it... and you can actually skip the triggering of him spawning completely. But that being said when it comes to bits where he is expected to show up.... he'll be there, even if he was never spawned at all.

CursedToast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CursedToast »

Has anybody been able to find pointers to the inventory "slots"? I have been able to track down, for example, that the Item ID of a First Aid Spray is 1. The item ID of handgun ammo is 15.

I was able to find pointers for slots 1-8, and this works great over and over, until I load a save with more inventory slots from side-packs. Driving me crazy

Right now I've been doing a pointer rescan for the value of the item in the inventory slot, loading a different save, reloading the old save, repeating the process. And this has dwindled the list down, but out of the blue I suddenly got 0 results and no of my pointers worked :/
Last edited by CursedToast on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

I think I found the AOB for the records section. Anyone want to check? Addresses for records are separated into 4 bytes. I was able to unlock almost everything by setting them all to 00 00 00 01 but some require more than 1, like kills and such. I even unlocked all the extra modes and infinite weapons. :D Unfortunately, I'm not skilled enough to create scripts with aob scans yet.

73 00 F0 83 CF 44 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 5B

Edit: Note don't make changes in game. Make them in the main menu. The game will crash if you do it in game and try to save.

Neat. Unlocked a rocket launcher and Minigun too. [Link]
Last edited by HylianZ on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

The only thing I can do ... really need freeze time ?

klais
Cheater
Cheater

Post by klais »

Ty for the amazing table Cielos <3

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

HylianZ wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:49 pm
I think I found the AOB for the records section. Anyone want to check? Addresses for records are separated into 4 bytes. I was able to unlock almost everything by setting them all to 00 00 00 01 but some require more than 1, like kills and such. I even unlocked all the extra modes and infinite weapons. :D Unfortunately, I'm not skilled enough to create scripts with aob scans yet.

73 00 F0 83 CF 44 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 5B

Edit: Note don't make changes in game. Make them in the main menu. The game will crash if you do it in game and try to save.

Neat. Unlocked a rocket launcher and Minigun too. [Link]
EDIT: N/M, just saw what you wrote.

How do you get to this location? I tried searching for array of bytes in the main memory window but it says nothing found for that AoB