Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Maribo281
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Maribo281 »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:02 am
timechaos69 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:52 am
Zach any luck on LP after battle?
Actually just got it. Included it in this update. So I compiled my previous scripts here, as well as adding quick LP and Free Synthesizing. For the crafting it will look like you won't be able to craft it, but you can still do it anyway. Let me know if you guys want anything else (within reason.)

Edit: Also what I'm currently working on:

i cant seem to get LP to work, im assuming its the one labeled infinite sp?

if it is, when activated it still doesnt do anything for me.

Edit 1: nvm, i figured it out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Maribo281 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:33 am
zachillios wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:02 am
timechaos69 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:52 am
Zach any luck on LP after battle?
Actually just got it. Included it in this update. So I compiled my previous scripts here, as well as adding quick LP and Free Synthesizing. For the crafting it will look like you won't be able to craft it, but you can still do it anyway. Let me know if you guys want anything else (within reason.)

Edit: Also what I'm currently working on:

i cant seem to get LP to work, im assuming its the one labeled infinite sp?

if it is, when activated it still doesnt do anything for me.
Look under the Combat section, it's called Quick SP. It won't appear in the victory screen, but it will still give you a lot of SP.
goatxxmastr wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:43 am
zachillios wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:16 am
goatxxmastr wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:43 pm
Options to unlock titles would be cool. Either all or individual titles. I know there are some titles that can missed extremely easy and it would be nice to not have to worry about that
I can do it, but it will unlock every title, meaning you'll have costumes for Karol on Estelle, etc. If everyone is fine with that, I don't mind doing it.
Sauce wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:53 pm
The save files look fairly orderly too.
They are. I've been using the PS3 hex workshop bookmarks to tweak the stuff I haven't been able to find in game yet. Works quite well.
Thats fine my man! i knew individual titles was a long shot, but ive beet the game so many times on console im not worried about it.
Got those done. Going to try to find skills as well and then I'll update my table.

For people asking about save anywhere, I'm stumped on it. I post the address of what appears to be the identifier a few pages back for it if anyone wants to take a look.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@zachillios just wait a minute , come to think about it , you can even find the enemy skills , i mean make them appear in the skills list so we can use them , i bet that there are pretty powerful skills for enemies :D

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@zachillios and this mean that you can even do the same with the artes that are hidden in the artes list , you know : the two mistyc arte and the other hidden arte that i don't remember the name of , it's important to fully unlock them so we can use them freely just like the strongest bosses can , because you know, usually the player is forced to combine the mistyc arte with an ordinary attack , and that's a problem because in that way the enemy can prevent you to use the mystic arte , but if we are free to use them like the bosses do , it will be awesome , just take a look to the coliseum battle against the strongest bosses , you will see how they can use the mystic arte that they have in their slot

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found some time today to add Art Usage Multiplier and EXP Multiplier to my table. I also added in the Tools Inventory Editor that Exeter is working on.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:43 am
@zachillios just wait a minute , come to think about it , you can even find the enemy skills , i mean make them appear in the skills list so we can use them , i bet that there are pretty powerful skills for enemies :D
No, the game doesn't work like that. Essentially it works like this:
>How many artes does Estelle have?
>Gives Estelle the first 5 artes in her kit

So even after maxing out the values, you can't give your party enemy artes. However, you can access their burst artes and use those on demand. Didn't see any mystic artes in my testing though, probably have to do them the old fashioned way.
tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:49 am
@zachillios and this mean that you can even do the same with the artes that are hidden in the artes list , you know : the two mistyc arte and the other hidden arte that i don't remember the name of , it's important to fully unlock them so we can use them freely just like the strongest bosses can , because you know, usually the player is forced to combine the mistyc arte with an ordinary attack , and that's a problem because in that way the enemy can prevent you to use the mystic arte , but if we are free to use them like the bosses do , it will be awesome , just take a look to the coliseum battle against the strongest bosses , you will see how they can use the mystic arte that they have in their slot
Read above. If it is possible to do arte modifiers, I frankly don't know how to do it, you're more than welcome to try though.

At at any rate, here's my updated table. I added titles and skills. Just be aware changing them to max gives you everything pretty much, so you'll get mismatched character titles but you will have them all. Additionally with all skills the same rule applies, you get them all, so characters can equip skills they shouldn't Don't just turn them all on or you're going to get glitches, be smart and read through them. Backup those saves.

I'm almost done working on the game though, I may add artes for the characters but finding the skills crashed my game about 15 times so i'd actually like to play through it a little bit.
Attachments
ToV_Zv3.CT
(53.5 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Last edited by zachillios on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@zachillios thanks but you misunderstood some of what i said : i never said to add the artes of the enemies , i said , that you surely can find a way to make the mystic artes of the character appear in the respective list ( so for estelle , her own two mystic artes , not the ones of the enemies) , so we can put them in a command slot and use it freely , i mentioned the enemies only to give you an example about how in the game is possible to use the mistyc artes without have to combine them to an ordinary arte first
Last edited by tizzio on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@zachillios of course i understand the problem of the crashes , and thanks again for the updated table , in any case , the enemies with the mystic artes are : the hunting blades , duke , and that guy with a blue dress that talk with some french words , and yes , the other type of hidden artes are the brust artes , but infact my point was to make the brust and mystic artes usable freely alright , but for each character it's own arte of course , also , when you return to your table , you coudl try something to apply limitless over limit 8 , you know the in-game god mode , as for me i am not an hacker :\

red_cloud0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by red_cloud0 »

any idea what values are set for cleargame files and/or the NG+ grade shop values? I don't want to have to replay the game so it'd be nice if I could just edit the save to be a NG+ run and turn on all the grade shop options like 10x exp, 1sp skills, item cap limit, etc

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:39 am
@zachillios thanks but you misunderstood some of what i said : i never said to add the artes of the enemies , i said , that you surely can find a way to make the mystic artes of the character ( so for estelle , her own two mystic artes , not the ones of the enemies) , so we can put them in a command slot and use it freely , i mentioned the enemies only to give you an example about how in the game is possible to use the mistyc artes without have to combine them to an ordinary arte first
And again you misunderstood what I said.
zachillios wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 am
No, the game doesn't work like that. Essentially it works like this:
>How many artes does Estelle have?
>Gives Estelle the first 5 artes in her kit

So even after maxing out the values, you can't give your party enemy artes. However, you can access their burst artes and use those on demand. Didn't see any mystic artes in my testing though, probably have to do them the old fashioned way.

Tetsuo9999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tetsuo9999 »

Are things like giving skills to characters that don't normally have them and potentially relaxing/removing the cutoff points for sidequests out of the capabilities of CE?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@zachillios hmm , so maybe it could be possible to just substitute an arte with another arte that belong to the same character , so instead of an ordinary usable arte , you could place it the mystic arte , and then do the same for a brust arte

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Tetsuo9999 i don't really know but depending on what you add or not it could not cause any difference, what you wanted to try ?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:50 am
@zachillios hmm , so maybe it could be possible to just substitute an arte with another arte that belong to the same character , so instead of an ordinary usable arte , you could place it the mystic arte , and then do the same for a brust arte
No, this game is coded like the old school Tales of games, namely Symphonia where everything has a static address and you just tick a number and it activates the corresponding skill. Zesteria and Berseria were different because they used a modern engine that allowed you to swap stuff like that. Things like models, titles, character positions, etc are all swappable, as far as I can tell you can't just change a skill.

So to put it into numbers:

Yuri at level 1 with one arte would quite literally be:
01 00 00 00

Yuri at Level 60 with most of his artes could be something like:
06 00 28 04

Giving Yuri debug skills and his burst artes on demand:
FF FF FF FF

There's no room for swapping due to it being setup this way. But again, if someone wants to take a closer look I think we'd all appreciate it if it could be done.
Tetsuo9999 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:46 am
Are things like giving skills to characters that don't normally have them and potentially relaxing/removing the cutoff points for sidequests out of the capabilities of CE?
Yes, and probably but that's not something I'm going to bother with. Plot flags are a huge pain to deal with. They should be in binary though, also should be located in between 14000000 and 14100000

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

also we really need someoen to add an infinite hp cheat