Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by tizzio »

@Exeter oh ok ok thanks :D , @chuwar thanks :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

@zachillios - i think your OL codes (both) this affects bosses as well as you...testing on desert boss right now and hes always in OL

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 damn , i remember this problem even in the cheats for the ps3 version , is there a way to exclude the enemies from the limitless over limit ?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

i think if you just find the address for your own character like i did with values in between youll be fine...its what im going to do and just assign hotkeys for it

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 but i am not an hacker , i really don't know how to do all that , also i just tried to paste the script for infinite over limit , the result is that i only managed to apply the address of the over limit and nothing else , and before add that address , a window with three empty fields appeared , i don't know what to do

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:07 am
@timechaos69 but i am not an hacker , i really don't know how to do all that , also i just tried to paste the script for infinite over limit , the result is that i only managed to apply the address of the over limit and nothing else , and before add that address , a window with three empty fields appeared , i don't know what to do
you just hit ok with that and as for the other thing i wrote how to do it in earlier post just follow them to find the addresses.

if you cant do it after that then you just have to wait until they find a different solution. like Zach said he wants to finish playing the game some more so be patient. Mabye someone else can fix it when they get a chance...just wait.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 sure , in the mean time i will try something myself then , also , since the infinite over limit bar isn't the only thing that need to be infinite about over limit , what hints you can give me in order to find the address of the cloack ? you know : you consume some over limit guage to activate the over limit mode , and then a little green bar appear to tell you how long the over limit mode will keep supporting you , so at least i want to try to find that cronometer and make it stop

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:15 am
@timechaos69 sure , in the mean time i will try something myself then , also , since the infinite over limit bar isn't the only thing that need to be infinite about over limit , what hints you can give me in order to find the address of the cloack ? you know : you consume some over limit guage to activate the over limit mode , and then a little green bar appear to tell you how long the over limit mode will keep supporting you , so at least i want to try to find that cronometer and make it stop
for scan type pick unknown initial value after activating OL....unpause game let it go by then pause it...go and for next scan put scan type decreased value...hit next..go back to game...unpause...pause...decreased value again... until you get adress

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

ok thanks :D

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

timechaos69 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:55 am
@zachillios - i think your OL codes (both) this affects bosses as well as you...testing on desert boss right now and hes always in OL
Was afraid of that. I'll take a look at it the next time I see a boss do it. For now just make use of the overlimit gauge as opposed to duration.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@zachillios from my experience with the hexadecimal modded strings for the ps3 version ( hacked by the hackers at codemastersproject ) , i can confirm there was this problem , and it's an important problem to solve because when the bosses are constantly in overlimit like you something happen to their artificial intelligence , and because of that they will contantly use their mystic arte , making the battle last forever because you can't do nothing to stop them from using that technique , so is necessary to prevent them to go in over limit mode

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

forgot to put float as the value type and if it still doesn't work then i am srry it works for me and you'll have to wait for more experienced people

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@STN that was just a zipped image in jpg format , not a virus , i have to do that because this window don't allow to upload the jpg directly

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:56 am
@zachillios from my experience with the hexadecimal modded strings for the ps3 version ( hacked by the hackers at codemastersproject ) , i can confirm there was this problem , and it's an important problem to solve because when the bosses are constantly in overlimit like you something happen to their artificial intelligence , and because of that they will contantly use their mystic arte , making the battle last forever because you can't do nothing to stop them from using that technique , so is necessary to prevent them to go in over limit mode
Don't circumvent the forum upload restrictions. Image uploads aren't allowed and rar/zip is allowed for cheat tables and txt files only. We're already having a hard time with the host not able to cope with the bandwidth usage.

Use imgur or similar site and link to it.

Thanks.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

ok STN , @timechaos69 no don't get me wrong , i managed to stop the cronometer , my point now was to trace the base value , the one that if i unrdestood correctly will always be the same , so at least i won't have to look for it every time