Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by eugene9 »

Lethim wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:07 pm
eugene9 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:38 pm
Lethim wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:37 pm
Is it possible to give playable characters mystic artes (or non-mystic artes) from enemy units? Trying to make a sort of "playable Kratos" by replacing Flynn's model with his and then adding in his artes. Specifically the two Lightning Blades and Shining Bind.
Greetings!! Did you manage yourself to create a table to replace playable charaters with other non playable ones??? :o :o :o
No, I've been busy with work all week and really haven't gotten any opportunity. I'm entirely a noob at save editing and the cheat engine as a whole.

This post had (what I believe to be) useful information for replacing the model:
aanpsx wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:44 pm
why would you so desperate to play as an enemy??
you should be the hero, not the enemy... (just kidding :P )
but anyway, here the address to change the model of the character (just model in battle)
copy/paste to my character pointer table and try to change the value yourself to find the"character model" you want (but, maybe 90% it would crash tho..)
=====================================

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3956</ID>
      <Description>"Character Model"</Description>
      <DropDownList DisplayValueAsItem="1">0:None
1:Yuri
2:Estelle
3:Karol
4:Rita
5:Raven
6:Judith
7:Repede
8:Flynn
9:Patty
10:Soldier 1 (Static move)
11:Soldier 2 (Just fool around)CTD
12:CTD
=== your turn to make a complete list ===
13:
14:
15:
16:
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="2" RealAddress="7FF78EAF5C0C"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>_StatusChar_3</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>44</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
i'm not playing tales game since tales of destiny 2 (PSX), so i cannot help you further due to my laziness..
but if you attach some save file where your party have NPC you want to change, maybe i can look at it
However, running his Character Pointer script causes my game to crash just by loading it and I'm having trouble resolving this.

And I believe nightmare3 made some headway in getting enemy artes. But he references "3000 artes" to comb through which may be difficult:
nightmare3 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 pm
update v8 :
1- Permanent Arts Unlock-er has been completed under each character (For non character on screen {under character states - under name of character - under 07.3-Arts Unlock}, For character on screen {under character on screen- under 01-HP - under 07.3-Arts Unlock- chose a character})

next update:
1-naming the Arts Unlock-er address to the Arts there represent.
2-excel for art List for equip art.

Note
1-Different character art unlock will not work each character can only use his art only i am trying to fix this but u have to know. (example: rita can use her Fire attack Art but can't use the same Fire attack Art for enemy use because the have different address and Different sound connected to them).

2- i will not make list for art (i can make playable character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there).

3-to unlock enemy art use TOV_DE_Art_unlocker.CT

help
1- i need some one to make the drop down list (i don't know how).
2- i am having problem with enemy states in battle. i fount the change address pointer for this but when i restart the game it will not work.
Using nightmare3's arte unlocker is proving somewhat troublesome. I'm probably not doing it right, but adding some enemy artes to playable characters is causing the game to crash immediately. While others is having no effect whatsoever, they aren't showing up in the arte list at all.

I believe you'd also need to locate animations for these abilities, and possibly get voicelines/sound files but I'm not 100% certain on that. Given my ignorance in these areas and techniques, I'm not confident I'll be able to accomplish my goal, which is a subset of what most people are asking for (making enemies playable). But at least I'm learning.

Edit: Using nightmare3's 9.5 table (from Geordan9), and the "Misc Stuff -> Unlock thing earlier -> All Arts, I was able to find all of Kratos' abilities. They already have their animations and appropriate sound fx and voice lines, and cut-in art for Shining Bind. Which makes it a ton easier, at least with cutting down on what would need to be done. Can't get his arte unlocker to permanently add the arte to a character list, but at least this is a solid start. For some reason, Yuri uses Shining Bind perfectly but when Flynn uses it, time sort of stops at the end. He stops moving completely, keeping the wings from the arte animation and remains locked. Even swapping characters and then telling the AI to do something doesn't do anything, and curiously, overlimit's timer is paused for everybody, meaning it doesn't drain. Workaround for it was to use someone else's Mystic arte, which unlocked Flynn and overlimit timers resumed their normal behavior, but if Flynn does it again the problem repeats. Similarly, when Raven does it, nothing happens and then he locks up.
That looks promising! Did you find Kratos' code? I'm goona try to find Dhaos'.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lethim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lethim »

eugene9 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:06 am
That looks promising! Did you find Kratos' code? I'm goona try to find Dhaos'.
No, I haven't actually done much with the character pointer and replacing the models because the character pointer table is crashing my game immediately. If you do find Dhaos' model, let me know. Considering Kratos' artes are right next to Dhaos', I imagine it's likely that his model is as well.

piedpiper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by piedpiper »

zachillios wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:51 pm
So the big update today broke my table, will start working on fixing it now. Can't speak for everyone else's table though.

Edit: Alright it's updated. Also went ahead and fixed a few scripts to work properly/renamed them. Let me know if anything isn't working right.
why isn't this cheat table on the front page?

out of all the tables and trainers on the internet out there, this is the only one with fake gald edit. probably the best table out there for this game.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

That's always the case with topics. Usually one person starts a table, and other people expand upon it or come out with bigger things.

When I look for a table on the Forums I always check to see if there's not a better one somewhere in the topic besides the one that was originally posted, unless the topic creator is still 100% actively working on the tables.

NealSky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NealSky »

it would be nice if every one post their table update in one post like Exeter and DrummerIX did

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

which one of these tables i can use to make my save 100%?

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

Another odd request, but could someone make a script to give fixed lv up parameters?

LalaGhost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LalaGhost »

Is there a way to make enemies not run away constantly if you have targeted them?
If there is only one enemy left all 4 characters are running behind the enemy and are trying to hit it, very annoying.

Any way to make the sprint attack work always? Often the sprint attack is not working.

Any way to make the change enemy target cycle through the enemies instead of only selecting the one you are looking at?

Cipher-032
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cipher-032 »

LalaGhost wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:52 pm
Is there a way to make enemies not run away constantly if you have targeted them?
If there is only one enemy left all 4 characters are running behind the enemy and are trying to hit it, very annoying.

Any way to make the sprint attack work always? Often the sprint attack is not working.

Any way to make the change enemy target cycle through the enemies instead of only selecting the one you are looking at?
Magic users use that tactic all the time, but I've seen almost any enemy use it and all that does is delay the inevitable.
Also to target an enemy that isn't closest to you, hold down that button you use to target the closest foe. Unfortunately I use a PS3 controller so your controls maybe different than what I use.

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

i was thinking this game was developed by namco , and basically they treat the combat system like their other fighting games, so it could be possible that the procedure to port an animation and it's parameters in to another character could require more or less the same procedure necessary to do that in the ps2 version of dragon ball budokay tencaichi 3 ?
here you can find a tutorial about what i mentioned [Link] , i mean maybe the crash when trying to port an animation in to another character occur because all of those datas are written in some files rather than be written in to the exe, and it could really be the case since this is an rpg game

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

Lethim wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:07 pm
eugene9 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:38 pm
Lethim wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:37 pm
Is it possible to give playable characters mystic artes (or non-mystic artes) from enemy units? Trying to make a sort of "playable Kratos" by replacing Flynn's model with his and then adding in his artes. Specifically the two Lightning Blades and Shining Bind.
Greetings!! Did you manage yourself to create a table to replace playable charaters with other non playable ones??? :o :o :o
No, I've been busy with work all week and really haven't gotten any opportunity. I'm entirely a noob at save editing and the cheat engine as a whole.

This post had (what I believe to be) useful information for replacing the model:
aanpsx wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:44 pm
why would you so desperate to play as an enemy??
you should be the hero, not the enemy... (just kidding :P )
but anyway, here the address to change the model of the character (just model in battle)
copy/paste to my character pointer table and try to change the value yourself to find the"character model" you want (but, maybe 90% it would crash tho..)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3956</ID>
      <Description>"Character Model"</Description>
      <DropDownList DisplayValueAsItem="1">0:None
1:Yuri
2:Estelle
3:Karol
4:Rita
5:Raven
6:Judith
7:Repede
8:Flynn
9:Patty
10:Soldier 1 (Static move)
11:Soldier 2 (Just fool around)CTD
12:CTD
=== your turn to make a complete list ===
13:
14:
15:
16:
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="2" RealAddress="7FF78EAF5C0C"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>_StatusChar_3</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>44</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
i'm not playing tales game since tales of destiny 2 (PSX), so i cannot help you further due to my laziness..
but if you attach some save file where your party have NPC you want to change, maybe i can look at it
However, running his Character Pointer script causes my game to crash just by loading it and I'm having trouble resolving this.

And I believe nightmare3 made some headway in getting enemy artes. But he references "3000 artes" to comb through which may be difficult:
nightmare3 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 pm
update v8 :
1- Permanent Arts Unlock-er has been completed under each character (For non character on screen {under character states - under name of character - under 07.3-Arts Unlock}, For character on screen {under character on screen- under 01-HP - under 07.3-Arts Unlock- chose a character})

next update:
1-naming the Arts Unlock-er address to the Arts there represent.
2-excel for art List for equip art.

Note
1-Different character art unlock will not work each character can only use his art only i am trying to fix this but u have to know. (example: rita can use her Fire attack Art but can't use the same Fire attack Art for enemy use because the have different address and Different sound connected to them).

2- i will not make list for art (i can make playable character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there).

3-to unlock enemy art use TOV_DE_Art_unlocker.CT

help
1- i need some one to make the drop down list (i don't know how).
2- i am having problem with enemy states in battle. i fount the change address pointer for this but when i restart the game it will not work.
Using nightmare3's arte unlocker is proving somewhat troublesome. I'm probably not doing it right, but adding some enemy artes to playable characters is causing the game to crash immediately. While others is having no effect whatsoever, they aren't showing up in the arte list at all.

I believe you'd also need to locate animations for these abilities, and possibly get voicelines/sound files but I'm not 100% certain on that. Given my ignorance in these areas and techniques, I'm not confident I'll be able to accomplish my goal, which is a subset of what most people are asking for (making enemies playable). But at least I'm learning.

Edit: Using nightmare3's 9.5 table (from Geordan9), and the "Misc Stuff -> Unlock thing earlier -> All Arts, I was able to find all of Kratos' abilities. They already have their animations and appropriate sound fx and voice lines, and cut-in art for Shining Bind. Which makes it a ton easier, at least with cutting down on what would need to be done. Can't get his arte unlocker to permanently add the arte to a character list, but at least this is a solid start. For some reason, Yuri uses Shining Bind perfectly but when Flynn uses it, time sort of stops at the end. He stops moving completely, keeping the wings from the arte animation and remains locked. Even swapping characters and then telling the AI to do something doesn't do anything, and curiously, overlimit's timer is paused for everybody, meaning it doesn't drain. Workaround for it was to use someone else's Mystic arte, which unlocked Flynn and overlimit timers resumed their normal behavior, but if Flynn does it again the problem repeats. Similarly, when Raven does it, nothing happens and then he locks up.
sorry for the late replay.
i am also i noob in coding.
i already found how to permanently unlock other character and non character art.
all art are accessible to all playable character as binary address start from: (HP address + 286) to: (HP address + 303)
but i found tow more problem one sole temporary and one made me give up on the idea.

1- each character has a filter to show only A B D Z G Q art then check if you unlock them before show them to you.
so even if you unlock other art it will not show up.
i solve it temporary as i increase the filter area but it is not permanently solution.

2- to understand this problem i have to explain something:
the art in the game are store as movement the character do and not as one act.
each character has a set of move save in file as move1, move2, move3, move4..... move22,.... move833 and some more.
some character has more342 but other character don't has move342.
some move are only to one character.
move1 are sword slash to one character but it is a kick attack to anther character.

when you use art [.....] the game see the art like this:
start move5 - move10 - move66- move143- move3 end
if the character don't have one of the move requested it will crush the game.
if the character did have the move some of them will be nothing () and the character will stop moving for some time or Intel the battle end.
else the character will do some stupid move because move10 is a jump in this character while it is a role in original art character.
so i give up.
and show only character art only in my tablet.

LalaGhost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LalaGhost »

Okay, I have found the Item List Table:
[Link]

But how do I add items to my inventory?
Should I avoid adding key items that I cannot get anymore?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

LalaGhost wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:04 pm
[Link]

Or you could just use this: viewtopic.php?t=8513&p=74756#p74756

Unless a new game update came out recently it should still be working.

LalaGhost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LalaGhost »

Exeter wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:31 am
LalaGhost wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:04 pm
[Link]

Or you could just use this: viewtopic.php?t=8513&p=74756#p74756

Unless a new game update came out recently it should still be working.
A few questions?
1. But how do I use it? Will be items I already have replaced or will thew new ones just appended?
2. Sadly the one keyitem I need is not in the list, can I add it easily by myself?

MissingProcedure
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MissingProcedure »

You know what'd be cool is if there was a cheat or custom skill that makes it so that your attacks damage your party members. I think that'd be fun to play around with, especially in multiplayer.