Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

Take all the time you need. Health comes first.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

true :D , and then , over limit 8 and all the artes unlocked , plus my suggestion for the mystic artes

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Exeter wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 pm
Matze500 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm
Exeter wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:33 am
My CE is being annoying and keeps changing the pointers.

First it's TOV_DE.exe+#####

But now it wants this instead:
TOV_DE.AmdPowerXpressRequestHighPerformance+######

Think it's related to some game setting that it's being detected as a different exe now, not sure.
Deactivate the "Show Symbols" in Memory view an the first one should be fine.
Hmm that does work in memory view, but in the table itself it still applies the symbols when using the Adjust Address option when copy and pasting.

Image < What it should be.

Image < Attempting to copy it and add +4 to the address for the next item in line.

Image Image < Result

@zachillios
Save Anywhere seems to stop working the moment you change screens into another area.
Yeah this thing is a pain in the butt, you can just lock the address with one if you like. Address is:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>80</ID>
      <Description>"No Description"</Description>
      <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="141795564"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>141795564</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

If you guys need help with legwork, I'd be happy to help.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

I managed to track down titles, and oddly enough it seems that they removed a few of them from the PS3 version. Even with the DLC installed and maxing out the values they don't appear to be there. Not a lot of them mind you, just 2-3 of them.

goatxxmastr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by goatxxmastr »

Options to unlock titles would be cool. Either all or individual titles. I know there are some titles that can missed extremely easy and it would be nice to not have to worry about that

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

The save files look fairly orderly too.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

goatxxmastr wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:43 pm
Options to unlock titles would be cool. Either all or individual titles. I know there are some titles that can missed extremely easy and it would be nice to not have to worry about that
I can do it, but it will unlock every title, meaning you'll have costumes for Karol on Estelle, etc. If everyone is fine with that, I don't mind doing it.
Sauce wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:53 pm
They are. I've been using the PS3 hex workshop bookmarks to tweak the stuff I haven't been able to find in game yet. Works quite well.

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

can someone help me to remove the 9999 cap for stats? my regular method doesn't work!

I got those from "find out what accesses this address" for a stat address (Phy. attack) after trying to raise it over 9999.
I tried to replace them with a nop code one by one and this it the results: (from up to bottom)
1) stat goes from 9999 to a low number and stat raising item doesnt have any effect anymore
2) nothing changes
3) nothing changes
4) same as (1)

what to do?? thanks in advance

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

i am not an hacker , but i can assume that something in the game is meant to change the source of the parameter that you and we all want to rise without take decades lol , and probably it is some stupid anti cheating system , because i tried something similar for an outdated pc game and it didn't happened , what's the color of the value that you look the addres for ? green ? or black ?

goatxxmastr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by goatxxmastr »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:16 am
goatxxmastr wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:43 pm
I can do it, but it will unlock every title, meaning you'll have costumes for Karol on Estelle, etc. If everyone is fine with that, I don't mind doing it.
Sauce wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:53 pm
They are. I've been using the PS3 hex workshop bookmarks to tweak the stuff I haven't been able to find in game yet. Works quite well.
Thats fine my man! i knew individual titles was a long shot, but ive beet the game so many times on console im not worried about it.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

another thing that i would ask for it if there is a way to increase the effect of the parameter ups : probably is more easy if the UP can add like 5000 points with a single unit , that may be able to baypass both the anty cheating system ( fuck you nosy developers, mind your own fucking business , you created the game alright ,but we play it whatever we like , and no , onlinemultiplayer isn't a good excuse since the anticheating exist since the time were the online was off limits for the video games )

goatxxmastr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by goatxxmastr »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:41 am
goatxxmastr wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:35 am
Any chance to get a save anywhere? games crashed twice on me already and I've lost about an hour of gameplay each time -.- was a great setting to have on previous tales games
Here ya go, make sure you stand on a save point at least once every time to you start the game/activate the script.

@zachillios can confirm that save anywhere only works on the same screen that savepoint is on. running over savepoint activates the script, but changing screens seems to deactivate it. Any idea on a fix?

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:50 am
another thing that i would ask for it if there is a way to increase the effect of the parameter ups : probably is more easy if the UP can add like 5000 points with a single unit , that may be able to baypass both the anty cheating system ( fuck you nosy developers, mind your own fucking business , you created the game alright ,but we play it whatever we like , and no , onlinemultiplayer isn't a good excuse since the anticheating exist since the time were the online was off limits for the video games )
it's easy to get 9999 in stats by using the inventory table and some manual scans.
I just want to raise the cap, I don't think it's the effect of anti cheating system, it's just hardcoded in the game.
I could break the cap on some games with the method I described but I can't do it here, but it's just because I don't know much about what the codes do

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

oh ok , you want the cap of the parameters to go beyond the 9999 , at this point it could be equalli useful to make sure that whatever attack come at us will always cause 0 damage despite the parameters of the enemy , and something that could allow us to decide almost in real time how damage we should cause , if you are interested :O