Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
warsers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by warsers »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:47 pm
warsers wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:17 pm
I don't know if it does that for every bosses but I'm at the Gattuso boss and even though the overlimit script is not activated he overlimit at the start of the battle and make my game crash every single time unless the tables is not activated
Which script are you referring to? There's been a few buggy ones posted here that affects the enemies gauges as well.
I tested and it seems to come from the damage modifier script when I activate the option to affect yuri only, whenever the boss overlimit the game crash

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:52 pm
I have update my table with the latest changes I posted before as well as adding three other scripts:

Instant Escape: When selecting the escape option in battle, the meter will fill instantly.

Instant Cast Time: This makes every arte, that requires time to cast, cast immediately. (Some animations of arte may add time)

Move Properties: This script will locate the base address for the pointer for the arte move properties. Prompt will appear and you will input the ID of the arte you want to view. The values will automatically adjust and give you the base address at the properties.

I have not mapped out the move properties myself but you guys can mess around with it and find what each offset represents. This script is particularly for people who want to learn from them or debug them in order to make scripts at locations accessing these properties. For example, the move's cast time will be located at an offset of 0x5C.

instant cast affects enemies btw! tested!

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Exeter, in regards to your table, you are registering symbols based off static addresses. I would suggest you do it with an AoB scan at the location accessing the static address. Use wild cards on unique offsets and addresses since they can possibly change. This way if the game were to be modified in anyway for an update, the likelihood of your table continuing to work would be much higher. I would also suggest, purely from preference, to give the multiple sections of addresses their own parent node containing their base address in order to use relative positioning. This is so if anything gets added in between them or something of the sort, making changes would be easier.

Here is a modified table I made to show you what I mean and to help you learn what I'm talking about.
In this scenario, there was a generic static address being accessed at
TOV_DE.Scaleform::Render::Matrix4x4<float>::Transpose+FA3C0

and was called from
TOV_DE.Scaleform::Render::Matrix4x4<float>::Transpose+1A627

The main script in the table does an AoB scan to find the call and stores it in a variable named "address". It then calculates the address its calling which leads to the instruction using the generic address and gives the new value to "address". It then calculates what the address is and then modifies "address" again and offsets it by 0x30 for "GaldEtcPtr" and 0x3C for "InventoryBasePtr".

(Also, "Play Time (Total)" is suppose to be 4 bytes):
Attachments
Exeter's ToV CE Inventory Editor (Geo Edits).CT
(215.79 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

chuwar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chuwar »

Base Mod Characters Stats (Change equipment for take effect)
Attachments
TOV_DE_V1.0_Base_Mod_Characters_Stats.CT
(21.82 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:03 pm
Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Exeter, in regards to your table, you are registering symbols based off static addresses. I would suggest you do it with an AoB scan at the location accessing the static address. Use wild cards on unique offsets and addresses since they can possibly change. This way if the game were to be modified in anyway for an update, the likelihood of your table continuing to work would be much higher. I would also suggest, purely from preference, to give the multiple sections of addresses their own parent node containing their base address in order to use relative positioning. This is so if anything gets added in between them or something of the sort, making changes would be easier.

Here is a modified table I made to show you what I mean and to help you learn what I'm talking about.
In this scenario, there was a generic static address being accessed at
TOV_DE.Scaleform::Render::Matrix4x4<float>::Transpose+FA3C0

and was called from
TOV_DE.Scaleform::Render::Matrix4x4<float>::Transpose+1A627

The main script in the table does an AoB scan to find the call and stores it in a variable named "address". It then calculates the address its calling which leads to the instruction using the generic address and gives the new value to "address". It then calculates what the address is and then modifies "address" again and offsets it by 0x30 for "GaldEtcPtr" and 0x3C for "InventoryBasePtr".

(Also, "Play Time (Total)" is suppose to be 4 bytes):
Ah cool, thanks for the AoB method. I'm not very good with those yet, that's why I was using the 'simpler' version basically, but it'd still be somewhat easy to change at least.

By nodes you mean the way I labeled the items? (Weapons, Armor, etc)?

If so, the reason I didn't make even more of those is because there'd be too many and it'd become a hot mess.

The base items are usually stored together, but later on during the more rarer items, or upgraded items, it gets a jumbled mess. In terms of an array of byte example:

Code: Select all

[63 00 00 00] [01 00 00 00] [0F 00 00 00] [0F 00 00 00] [63 00 00 00]

What we have here is a random synthesis material, a key item, a weapon, an armor, and a Food material. However, beyond that section it'll be in a completely different order again, where it starts with .. say a Fell Arms, or an accessory instead. There's no real logic in the addresses anymore once you get further down the list. Some items are just stored in a completely different memory region, while others are mixed in with key items.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:32 pm

By nodes you mean the way I labeled the items? (Weapons, Armor, etc)?

If so, the reason I didn't make even more of those is because there'd be too many and it'd become a hot mess.
The organization you have them in is fine, but what I meant was if they had an address themselves, you can make the child node use address like "+4" or "+8" and have them be relative offsets of their parent node. Its nothing major though, purely preference. As I said in my previous post, if they were moved around individually by a patch or update, you wouldn't need to change the "BlahBlah.exe+######" or "symbolname+######" address. It's a bit more simplified. In this case I didn't do it cause I don't believe new things will be added in those areas and making any adjustments like that would become convoluted similar to the concern you raised. AoB scans though are the way to go :P

Specula
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Specula »

Hey there! Gave the table a try Edit 2.0 table a try ( latest at the time ) and found a problem.

It's unintentionally modified the game so that regular physical attacks for the main hero now cost TP. You still earn TP for successfully landing a hit on a non-blocking enemy, but it's now net zero sum assuming every hit lands. This change now persists through saves and has permanently modified the base game itself.

Any idea how that can be fixed? I'm not sure what the table modified, so I'm not sure how to fix it.

Disaresta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Disaresta »

Specula wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:19 pm
Hey there! Gave the table a try Edit 2.0 table a try ( latest at the time ) and found a problem.

It's unintentionally modified the game so that regular physical attacks for the main hero now cost TP. You still earn TP for successfully landing a hit on a non-blocking enemy, but it's now net zero sum assuming every hit lands. This change now persists through saves and has permanently modified the base game itself.

Any idea how that can be fixed? I'm not sure what the table modified, so I'm not sure how to fix it.
Do you have the "Rise Attack" skill equipped or a weapon with that skill equipped? that skill causes basic attacks to cost TP, but makes them stronger.

Specula
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Specula »

Disaresta wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:39 pm
Specula wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:19 pm

Do you have the "Rise Attack" skill equipped or a weapon with that skill equipped? that skill causes basic attacks to cost TP, but makes them stronger.
You're right, I did and didn't even realize it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Lekocav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lekocav »

you guys are amazing thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

rapierx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rapierx »

Does somebody has some cheat about running speed outside battles? Agility 9999 only increase speed inside battles. I would like to have faster movement speed on dungeons and cities without using Cheat Engine's speedhack, because the latter messes with in-game timer.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Been trying to look into that, but no luck yet so far.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

chuwar wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:20 pm
Base Mod Characters Stats (Change equipment for take effect)
Are this changes permanent? Or do they reset?

Ignore I tested, the changes are permanent. Thanks for the table!
Last edited by gunbalde60 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

I managed to speed up the footstep sound somehow, and made it go in an infinite loop. Not exactly what I had planned lol.

Ceonn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ceonn »

Just as a heads up to you fancy folks, back when I did hex edit save editing of the 360 version I found you could change certain party IDs and end up with enemies showing up in the party upon viewing their model in the status screen. It would then crash if you ever entered battle though. I don't have this game on PC at the moment, but to anyone who might be intrigued, this could signify the possibility of using Cheat Engine to actually play the game with enemies in the party ala Dawn of the New World! Just some food for thought.