Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
poppl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by poppl »

MissingProcedure wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 pm
You know what'd be cool is if there was a cheat or custom skill that makes it so that your attacks damage your party members. I think that'd be fun to play around with, especially in multiplayer.
very dumb idea , we are thinking about have fun here , not new ways to complicate our life

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

poppl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poppl »

when you use art [.....] the game see the art like this:
start move5 - move10 - move66- move143- move3 end
if the character don't have one of the move requested it will crush the game.
if the character did have the move some of them will be nothing () and the character will stop moving for some time or Intel the battle end.
else the character will do some stupid move because move10 is a jump in this character while it is a role in original art character.
so i give up.
and show only character art only in my tablet.
[/quote]

splendid , so finally someone is finally starting to work on a mod that allow to port the enemies animation , and at this point , even the models so we will finally be able to use the bosses rather than those lame officially playable characters o.O

bk2710
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bk2710 »

Is there a table that allows you to modify the enemies attributes? (similar to what you can do in berseria, x1.5 the usual stat etc)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Haven't looked into that myself. All I know is that if you change the difficulty to values beyond the normal in-game capabilities, the stats become absurd for monsters.

Like that.

bk2710
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bk2710 »

Well that looks funny lol.

My gripe with vesperia is that there is no "very hard" difficulty for ng+ basically, unknown requires you to carry things over and break the game, hard is too easy.

bk2710
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bk2710 »

Checked the tables again as I'm getting back into the game, did anyone ever figure out how to add characters into the party (or the values where this is stored)?

MaxwellHouse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaxwellHouse »

JokeZ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:20 pm
Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm
After three months and Exeter still hasn't complete the Key Items and Attachment list, so i decided to do it myself.
The table is based on Exeter Table and all i did was added a complete Valuable Items list.
Thank you my hero :wub:

cht
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cht »

Is there a way to unlock all titles/outfits for all characters at once?

Thanks for this!

Tanako64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tanako64 »

Maybe a little late, but.. i was looking for the table with the kill cound editor. I have found with the search option the general stats , the character stats ,inventory edition... but i cant find the kill count... someone have the updated table?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Started playing this again, so I updated my table.

Tanako64 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:11 pm
Maybe a little late, but.. i was looking for the table with the kill cound editor. I have found with the search option the general stats , the character stats ,inventory edition... but i cant find the kill count... someone have the updated table?
I have that in my table.
Attachments
ToV_Zv6.CT
(88.99 KiB) Downloaded 485 times

jokerwhite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jokerwhite »

hey anyone know or able to test if this cheat table works on the tales of vesperia game pass version of this game ?

Zappdoc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zappdoc »

ciphray wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:34 pm
Raijinken wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:10 pm
Can someone make a timer stop for the Repede Snowboarding mini-game?
I have found how to stop the timer in repedes mini games, but it's beyond me to actually make something functional

0.06s=1024
0.21s=3328
0.25s=3848
0.26s=4096
0.33s=5120
0.46s=7168
0.51s=7936
0.93s=14336
1.73s=26624
1.91s=29440
2.10s=32256

for instance with the timer at those values on the left in seconds, if you pause it on them and search for the value on the right, you'll find 2 matches to them in memory, if you freeze them it will stop the timer, but if you exit to do another race the address changes, though it does remain the same value during retries, maybe someone more capable could do something

in my case I was starting a race, pausing the game, doing a search for values between the numbers I had recorded and usually would take about 3 pauses to find the value for that particular race, I was considering trying to use that to find where the game stores them after the race, but I don't know if I'd be able to.

Using the above method would allow you to get all the costumes with a bit of searching each race
I don't understand how you were able to freeze this timer I've tried searching for the values on the right when the timer was at the point on the left and it had a ton of matches.
I really need some way to cheat this because I'm absolutely terrible at this minigame and the black bunny ears are the last item I have in the item book, unlocking the titles with a script didn't let me get the item. So I'm stuck on this stupid minigame. I can't even beat the first course in under a minute and I keep retrying over and over and over and over.
It's fucking cancer.

Fizzlewitz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fizzlewitz »

jokerwhite wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:45 pm
hey anyone know or able to test if this cheat table works on the tales of vesperia game pass version of this game ?
I haven't been able to get any of it to work for game pass

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

Game Pass/Windows Store are usually different binaries entirely. This leads to most tables requiring specific versions for windows store.

Fizzlewitz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fizzlewitz »

Unfortunately I don't think anyone has made a table for the Microsoft Store version.