Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SkurtCodein
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by SkurtCodein »

Geordan9 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:25 am
Steam vs Cracked clients are hardly different. The cracked game may modify certain areas of memory regarding Steam related features, but that's usually all there is to it. They also get "unpacked" which you don't really need to worry about.

The issue you are having is most likely due to the cracked version that you got not being up-to-date with the version of the steam game. When the game's have different versions, certain static addresses in the game are slightly different causing pointers to get thrown off. Another issue is certain offsets may change due to new variables being made or moved around and, because of this, scripts that are written to scan for or utilize the offsets will not work properly or not work at all.

I suggest looking for an updated version of the cracked game. Sometimes very minor updates for games are not a priority to crack teams as far as I have seen. I could be wrong.
Thanks a lot for your reply! Makes a lot of sense, I'll do as you say :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

contributenothing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by contributenothing »

anyone know how to make effects with a random chance to proc (specifically Repede's "Bark" skill which cancels animations battle-wide at a 30% chance) activate at 100% chance?

CKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CKing »

In general I would love that too. Like chance to crit, poison, stun, etc. By extension, if it's possible to force enemies into a certain action that would be cool.

rulskiano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rulskiano »

i need help with the repede snowboard minigame, I have tried many times following the instructions, but I've never been able to find where the minigame counter is, i have searched every page of this forum and I do not see any script for the minigame, here I have screenshots of several of my failed attempts

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
ciphray wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:57 pm
Labast wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:40 pm
ciphray wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:34 pm

I have found how to stop the timer in repedes mini games, but it's beyond me to actually make something functional

0.06s=1024
0.21s=3328
0.25s=3848
0.26s=4096
0.33s=5120
0.46s=7168
0.51s=7936
0.93s=14336
1.73s=26624
1.91s=29440
2.10s=32256

for instance with the timer at those values on the left in seconds, if you pause it on them and search for the value on the right, you'll find 2 matches to them in memory, if you freeze them it will stop the timer, but if you exit to do another race the address changes, though it does remain the same value during retries, maybe someone more capable could do something

in my case I was starting a race, pausing the game, doing a search for values between the numbers I had recorded and usually would take about 3 pauses to find the value for that particular race, I was considering trying to use that to find where the game stores them after the race, but I don't know if I'd be able to.

Using the above method would allow you to get all the costumes with a bit of searching each race
I only find one value and it doesn't stop the timer.
make sure you're searching the full default ram that cheat engine starts with, make sure you're doing a 4 byte search, and make sure the game is paused while you perform this search, has worked for me every time, would be a lot easier if you were able to pause the game during the portion where the game is counting down, but sadly it doesn't let you

keep in mind hitting the restart race option in the menu doesn't change the ram address so that's a good way to find your value, if you can pause the game on one of the exact numbers I listed it really makes the initial search faster and leaves you with very few addresses to work through

and if you don't find 2 duplicate numbers then you missed the address somehow, will always be a pair

few extra numbers that I had written down, not home at the moment to find more

0.38=5888
0.65=9984
23.05=354048

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Simplest method for snowboarding is just to search for increased/decreased values (pause game each time while you do so).

You have to redo the process with each race, but this is still the fastest method imo. And once you're done with the races you're never coming back to them luckily. Also note that the 2 addresses are usually right next to each other for the timer. So that's another way to distinguish it from incorrect addresses.

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

HylianZ wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:36 am
For what it's worth, I also used many of the grade shop unlocks prior to beating the game the first time and they all worked perfectly. If they're not working for you, you're doing something wrong.
I dont know what to say to this as I confirmed it now on 3 different systems.

Not working before beating duke and going thru credits.
After done credits and done clear save, with ex new game on menu it works. Three different systems.

The only thing I can think off as you said something is not been set right in the table, maybe I am not toggling a specific option for it, and that thing not been set is to set the clear data flag.

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:50 pm
When I first started using the Grade Shop options in the tables I had never beaten the game yet. I only beat the game for the very first time MUCH later. So at the time there was no special flag unlocked on my profile or my save. Yet it still functioned perfectly fine. I was able to unlock Unknown mode and set my maximum item amount to 99. The Experience rates and stuff all worked too. I have no idea why it's not working for you from the start. Very strange.

Kill count for characters has already been posted I think. Pretty sure zachillios's table had that? Don't remember all too well, but I've seen it posted for sure.

[Edit] Going to update my table later tonight with some extra stuff that I managed to fix.

[Edit 2]
Table updated. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8513&p=74756#p74756
If it was posted I guess I missed it, I still plan to post the entries I made when I get round to it. Thanks for your updated table. I was burnt out by the game so left it alone since the older post I made.

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:49 pm
Simplest method for snowboarding is just to search for increased/decreased values (pause game each time while you do so).

You have to redo the process with each race, but this is still the fastest method imo. And once you're done with the races you're never coming back to them luckily. Also note that the 2 addresses are usually right next to each other for the timer. So that's another way to distinguish it from incorrect addresses.
You probably need to explain it more as I think he is a noob like me.

I got lucky, I got the achievement on my second attempt and after that point the rest was a cakewalk, I struggled massively on the ps4 a month or so earlier, but I guess once I mastered it on there I kind of remembered how to do it.

Is a shame is no table for this. :(

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

chrcoluk wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:21 am
I dont know what to say to this as I confirmed it now on 3 different systems.
I don't know what to say either. Except that Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing in the same way, repeatedly, expecting different results.
chrcoluk wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:23 am
If it was posted I guess I missed it, I still plan to post the entries I made when I get round to it. Thanks for your updated table. I was burnt out by the game so left it alone since the older post I made.
Then why come back here and post multiple messages?
chrcoluk wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:31 am
Maybe he was able to do it already, as he hasn't come back here to post that it needs further explanation. The only one with a problem seems to be you. Just saying.

Spoiler
If only there was a way to do multiple quotes in the same message without spamming the forums.

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

Hylian I think its a bit rude to come back ask why I came back to post and then say i am a problem. Think about what you say to people.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

chrcoluk wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:41 am
Hylian I think its a bit rude to come back ask why I came back to post and then say i am a problem. Think about what you say to people.
K

Try this table. If it doesn't work. You're doing something wrong. Just change the value from 0 to 1 to enable the grade option.

Here's proof it works perfectly, In game, on a brand new file. Albeit with a small goof by me selecting the wrong option first. lol
[Link]
Attachments
ToV_DE.CT
(14.13 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

rulskiano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rulskiano »

chrcoluk wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:31 am
Exeter wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:49 pm

I got lucky, I got the achievement on my second attempt and after that point the rest was a cakewalk, I struggled massively on the ps4 a month or so earlier, but I guess once I mastered it on there I kind of remembered how to do it.

Is a shame is no table for this. :(
yes please, explain to me please, i do not understand when you refer term like "searching the full default ram that cheat engine starts", i have taken many screenshoots of my many attempts, i do not konw how to pause the game, i just press the windows bottom to pause, i do not know if that is the correct way to do it, and i do not know what options i should select, and in many cases that I have found 2 duplicates, those begin to change in the cheat engine

here you can see some of my many attemps to do it

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by garie234 »

I messed up my save file I only get 1 exp after battle is there anyone can help me to fix it and return the exp multiplier to normal?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

garie234 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 pm
I messed up my save file I only get 1 exp after battle is there anyone can help me to fix it and return the exp multiplier to normal?
Check grade shop options and make sure you aren't using the one that's for combos.

garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by garie234 »

HylianZ wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:00 pm
garie234 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 pm
Check grade shop options and make sure you aren't using the one that's for combos.
Yeah I unchecked the battle techniques and used 10x exp but still getting 1 exp and just getting small bonus exp.

It seems when you enabled the battle techniques one time it cannot be reverted back to normal and I didn't noticed it after so many hours of play-through only noticed something is weird when I saw my level is stuck at mid 70's.