Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Lycnus wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:25 pm
So can we use Heavenly Bladewing with this without finishing game once? I only want to have second mystic arte during my first playtrough can someone make script just for this?
Yup. I coincidentally made a small video, to demonstrate it to my friend, of me using Heavenly Bladewing. You can use any arte you want.

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lycnus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lycnus »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:29 pm
Lycnus wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:25 pm
So can we use Heavenly Bladewing with this without finishing game once? I only want to have second mystic arte during my first playtrough can someone make script just for this?
Yup. I coincidentally made a small video, to demonstrate it to my friend, of me using Heavenly Bladewing. You can use any arte you want.

[Link]
This is amazing really thank you!! :D :D though i have one more request can you make script only for this mystic arte(Heaveny Bladewing) and not other artes? I wanna get other artes by playing game and i only wanted this arte because its normally not possible to get this in first playthrough I think other players would appreciate this too

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Lycnus wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:43 pm
can you make script only for this mystic arte(Heaveny Bladewing) and not other artes?
Modifying the script to do exactly that would be very messy. Your best option is to just find bits used to unlock it and set them to 1.

I haven't put together list, but here is the location that they are being checked at. Just test each individual bit in every byte to see which one is Heavenly Bladewing. :P

TOV_DE.exe+117DAA8

Lekocav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lekocav »

Can you make specific character artes?

I mean, choose each arte for each character, instead of getting all of once?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Lekocav wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:01 pm
Can you make specific character artes?

I mean, choose each arte for each character, instead of getting all of once?
I'm not taking requests and, yet again, you would want to do that by modifying the values at specific addresses. The location for each arte on each slot for the characters should be located here: TOV_DE.exe+1181710

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

FOr the quick exp gain its not enough for glory..or it didnt let me learn glory after one battle and the progress gets stuck...is there a way to chagne it to get more ( is it in the script where #999 is?) or is it something else that is wrong? otherwise awesome tables from all around!

Lekocav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lekocav »

thanks,i know 0 programing, was just a idea, than you so much for the answer.

Tsukasa035
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tsukasa035 »

Replacing Yuri's first arte slot (TOV_DE.exe+1181710) with 40 05 gives him Heavenly Bladewing, for those interested. Be careful with things that aren't usually meant to be used, as you can softlock or just straight up crash the game.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Can someone explain How the damage multiplier works? I have it at default 0.125, but my damage quadruples. Changing the value, doesn't seem to do anything.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Enemy Damage Modier ( Top option ) is how much YOU do to the Enemy..works fine for me set at 2 so thats double the damage
Hero Damage Multiplier is the Damage done TO YOU by the ENEMY

you might have them mixed up?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

I'd also like a hit multiplier becuase i think some mystic artes/skills can be triggered by certain number hits.

ex: Rita
Hyper Magic 2
activates Over Limit Level 2 with 50% duration after achieving a magic combo of 96 hits

edit: another request only one hit required for hunter's mark to appear to use it. ( the green, red, blue circle marks that you eventually get in story when wailing on enemy)

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Geordan9 wow thanks , that's exactly what i mean , you make him perform it's mystic arte freely , without the usual and annoying procedure , we were waiting for something like that since the release for ps3 , you are our savior :D , we will always be grateful , also , you created the script for free mystic artes even for the other characters ?
Last edited by tizzio on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

@tizzio i believe he posted the table on page 11 at the bottom.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 yup , just found that now , thanks for the precisation , i deleted one comment and fixed the previous one , and i am sorry for that reaction , we non-hackers and non-modders are so used to spiteful and greedy people that don't share that sometimes we don't immediately notice how people can be very generous :D

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:22 pm
@timechaos69 yup , just found that now , thanks for the precisation , i deleted one comment and fixed the previous one , and i am sorry for that reaction , we non-hackers and non-modders are so used to spiteful and greedy people that don't share that sometimes we don't immediately notice how people can be very generous :D
you can't call people spiteful and greedy for not sharing their own work. geez.