Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by tizzio »

Alexia wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:51 pm
Would this "plays as boss" thing only be a model change, though? Or would it somehow also use animations and sound effects from them?
A playable Gauche/Droite would be a dream come true.
exactly , of course my suggestion if for a fully playable boss , not an officially playable character with the body of a boss , that would be pretty dissappointing , and of course with this i don't mean to be disrespectful , is just that we surely all want to use the bosses with all of their artes and animations , yes gauce and droite would be really cool to use , and i am sure that whoever played the game at least one can understand why a mod like this would be so amusing , think about be able to use the final form of duke with all of his abilities and artes , or barbatos , or spiral draco

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DatAsuna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DatAsuna »

Does anyone have a static address for Brionac? Messed up the quest and don't wanna have to speedrun an entire second playthrough for it.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

DatAsuna wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Does anyone have a static address for Brionac? Messed up the quest and don't wanna have to speedrun an entire second playthrough for it.
i am not an hacker but if i were you i would just use one of the scripts that the hackers here created to have all the items at once , even posses the key items doesn't brake the events , not at all , it just make some side quests faster

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

DatAsuna wrote:
It's in my Inventory Editor.

Equipment > Weapons (Main) > Spears

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:29 pm
DatAsuna wrote:
It's in my Inventory Editor.

Equipment > Weapons (Main) > Spears
yup , thanks :D

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

tizzio wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:50 am
Raijinken wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:36 pm
tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:17 pm
@aanpsx thanks :D , is improtant to hack the parameters because i't really annoying to spend hours to reach the maximum amount for every parameter :O
It'd be alot easier if the gains were fixed
with "gains" you mean the increasment that the game itself grant with the level ups and with the herbs that can increase the parameters ?
yeah I meant frol level ups

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

silverd wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:02 am
Oh my god this is awesome you guys are awesome ! This stuff brings so much more to yhe fun of the game i can’t even!

I do want to point out that 100% monster drop rate would be great. Yeah there is an inventory editor but getting items from monsters as soon as you are able to is a whole different game and progression dynamic. Not even the grade shop setting for increased drop rate works 100% and there are so many missables. Thanks!

Thanks for all this is id incredible! Cheers!
fearlessrevolution already made 100% drop rate, some smart soul already ripped another script out of his trainer, maybe someone will do it again

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:49 pm
silverd wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:02 am
Oh my god this is awesome you guys are awesome ! This stuff brings so much more to yhe fun of the game i can’t even!

I do want to point out that 100% monster drop rate would be great. Yeah there is an inventory editor but getting items from monsters as soon as you are able to is a whole different game and progression dynamic. Not even the grade shop setting for increased drop rate works 100% and there are so many missables. Thanks!

Thanks for all this is id incredible! Cheers!
fearlessrevolution already made 100% drop rate, some smart soul already ripped another script out of his trainer, maybe someone will do it again
Both mancomb and Geordan already got it done.

viewtopic.php?p=76032#p76032

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Does any of oyu fine gentleman know how to get sorcerer's ring of higher level with the table? To have the netire game unlocked from the start?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:41 pm
Does any of oyu fine gentleman know how to get sorcerer's ring of higher level with the table? To have the netire game unlocked from the start?
the only thing i guess is that to obtain that result you have to make the game think that you triggered the cutscene were you unlock untill the last form of the sorcerer's ring , because have it in the item list isn't enough

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

tizzio wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:44 am
MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:41 pm
the only thing i guess is that to obtain that result you have to make the game think that you triggered the cutscene were you unlock untill the last form of the sorcerer's ring , because have it in the item list isn't enough
So backtracking it is.... :(

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

i am new to Create Cheat tablet.

this is the tablet that i create.

it has some script from this site.

some from me that i found as i play the game.

update history:
V0.1 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 pm
V1
the table has:
1-money
2-cooking (hanger+multiplier)
3-character Stats (each character alone + Art used and lv)
4-Inventory item (entry my point in the game divided by Inventory screen)
5-Battle ( player hp , tp {use hold with increase option work for me} + battel multiplier (exp , art , LP , OL and Item Drop}

table need:
1-multiplier for damage that destroy the => , ^ and down states that each enemy has
2-enemy states in battle
3-complete the Inventory item and character Art
V0.2 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:46 am
i have update my table so it will include the flowing the fallowing:
1- Misc Stuff [Difficulty, Gold, Water Use on Disart only, cooking, All Arts (not permanent} , Monster List and tent cold down].
2-Inventory [everything but key item, Attachments and dlc item]
3-Character Stats [ Stats, unlock all Skill & title {by character alone (like non-hacker) or from other character} and all arts used {couldn't Find permanent unlock-er}]
4-battle [player States {hp and tp}, necessary Multiplier , Battle script Help Enemy States incomplete]
5-Grade Shop (By Manacomb Seegood)

need to find
1- Enemy States
2-Arts Unloack-er
V0.3 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 am
update V3:
1-change Character States to include only Character in screen
V0.4 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:16 pm
update v4
1-incload Equip Equipment and Equip Art for character.
2-update change pointer character to script from aanpsx rather then the one i make for it will not work some time
3-re instated character states but you can only unlock skill and title for that character, For other character use change pointer (character on screen).
4- update Inventory to incload all Item , all Equipment , and all DLC. key item and attachment is incomplete.
5-re-size file.

next update
1- numbering Inventory like in the game.
2-re-find the enemy states in battle
3-change the Equip Equipment and Equip Art to drop down list.
V0.5 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 am
miner update v5
1- update key item and Attachment (i am only missing 8 Attachment and 16 key item).
2- create Excel for value of item in Equip Equipment.

next to do:
1-create Excel for value of Art in Equip Art.
2-enemy States in battle.
V0.6 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:30 am
update v6 :
1- update Inventory to include all Item, all Equipment, all Food, all Synthesis Materials, all Key Items, all Attachments and all DLC.
2- update Item List.

note:
1- i need some one to make the drop down list (i don't know how).
2- i will not make list for art (i can make character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there)

next update:
1-enemy states in battle.
V0.7 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:32 pm
update v7 :
1- update character states to include Kill count.
2- update Misc Stuff to include already sleep (help marking For Dog Side Quests)

note:
2- i will not make list for art (i can make character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there)

help
3- i am having problem with enemy states in battle. i fount the change address pointer for this but when i restart the game it will not work.
V0.8 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 pm
update v8 :
1- Permanent Arts Unlock-er has been completed under each character (For non character on screen {under character states - under name of character - under 07.3-Arts Unlock}, For character on screen {under character on screen- under 01-HP - under 07.3-Arts Unlock- chose a character})

next update:
1-naming the Arts Unlock-er address to the Arts there represent.
2-excel for art List for equip art.

Note
1-Different character art unlock will not work each character can only use his art only i am trying to fix this but u have to know. (example: rita can use her Fire attack Art but can't use the same Fire attack Art for enemy use because the have different address and Different sound connected to them).

2- i will not make list for art (i can make playable character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there).

3-to unlock enemy art use TOV_DE_Art_unlocker.CT

help
2- i am having problem with enemy states in battle. i fount the change address pointer for this but when i restart the game it will not work.
V0.9 update
big update V0.9 update
change :
1-{0-Misc Stuff} has record now [new 04- Distance Traveled, 05-Number of Save, 06-Encounters, 07-Total Enemies Defeated, 08-total Number of Success FSs, 09-Max FS Combo and Total Damage Given & Taken}.

2-{0-Misc Stuff} cooking, sleeping and watch cheat now under {Stop in game clock}.

3-{0-Misc Stuff} all art, all monster book and all item are under [Unlock thing earlier].

4-character change address pointer [character in screen] {in art unlock-er and main cheat tablet} that need you to change character in screen has been remove because it is not working all the time. and need to restart the game and cheat engine to work.

5-character in screen has been replace with Character picker. after activate the scrip you will see Yuri states and pick your character {Yuri}. change [pick your character] to the character you want to modify .

6-art unlocker of main cheat tablet [TOV_DE_V9] has been named the address to the Arts there represent.

7-equip art and equip equipment are now drop down list.

8-update item list to have the DLC Address and value.

9-create Art List which has the address and value of playable character art.
[Link]

[Link]
Attachments
TOV_DE - v9.CT
(3.74 MiB) Downloaded 170 times
TOV_DE_Art_unlocker.CT
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 96 times
TOV_DE my copy.CT
(170.37 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Last edited by nightmare3 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

I think it'd bee cool to add an "always hungry" cheat. I'm trying to figure one out but I can't seem to get it.

Edit: Nevermind! @nightmare3 Got it!
Last edited by Jordancyre on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Jordancyre wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:58 pm
I think it'd bee cool to add an "always hungry" cheat. I'm trying to figure one out but I can't seem to get it.
Already been posted several times, check back a few pages.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

nightmare3 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 pm
i am new to Create Cheat tablet.

this is the tablet that i create.

it has some script from this site.

some from me (not script because i don't know how to create one) that i found as i play the game.

the table has:
1-money
2-cooking (hanger+multiplier)
3-character Stats (each character alone + Art used and lv)
4-Inventory item (entry my point in the game divided by Inventory screen)
5-Battle ( player hp , tp {use hold with increase option work for me} + battel multiplier (exp , art , LP , OL and Item Drop}

table need:
1-multiplier for damage that destroy the => , ^ and down states that each enemy has
2-enemy states in battle
3-complete the Inventory item and character Art