Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Jarkes »

...Okay, now THIS is really weird. Exeter's inventory editor was adding things to the Collector's Book just fine before (even if they were never marked as "new" within the inventory itself), but now all of a sudden it... isn't. Really confused as to why, considering it's been working fine until now and I didn't mess around with anything else.

I'm specifically using the 2.8 version of the editor to be clear. Even stranger, the two synthesis materials that aren't appearing in the collector's book (Shining Star Gem and Green Menace Claw) not only aren't appearing in there, but have actually DISAPPEARED from the collector's book (they were both in there when I first added them in and only just now seem to have disappeared). This hasn't happened to any other items either, so I'm not sure what's going on.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

...Also, did you guys ever figure out the issue with getting Key Items and Attachments to appear in the Collector's Book after using the inventory editor? (You had mentioned way back then that key items and attachments were difficult on that front because you can't equip, buy, or sell them)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Jarkes wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:45 am
...Also, did you guys ever figure out the issue with getting Key Items and Attachments to appear in the Collector's Book after using the inventory editor? (You had mentioned way back then that key items and attachments were difficult on that front because you can't equip, buy, or sell them)
You'd have to find the flags for the Collector's Book's entries basically most likely and manually activate it that way. As it is, there's no way of updating the book by just adding the key items/attachments into your inventory via CE.

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

I kind of figured. Dang. (I did figure out those other issues though)

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

Code: Select all

Consistency error, "count too big 
when trying to open this table. I can't remember who's it was however as I've been trying to consolidate all of the tables I used into one.

First time seeing this error and Google didn't provide too much insight. Sometimes there is a LUA error as well but I haven't been able to nail that down either. Attached is the table I am having issues with. Anyone know what's going on?
Attachments
TOV Bugged cheat table.ct
(3.49 MiB) Downloaded 298 times

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

It's probably too big. 3.5 MB is a huge table.

israelssilva1989
Cheater
Cheater

Post by israelssilva1989 »

No success with repede minigame ?
What about dice minigame ?

leeaung
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leeaung »

sorry for bad english
It's 2022 now
Repede's snowboard game still can't lock time
But I found another way that's slow game speed down
still needs practice
CE settings

Hotkeys

Speedhack speed 1
hot key:Z 0.1times

Speedhack speed 2
hot key:X 1times
sorry don't know how to upload the picture

Meatcleft
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Meatcleft »

Judith has a limit of one forward dash and one back dash in the air before touching the ground. Is there any way to remove the limit?

If it helps, apparently the count of both gets reset when the skill Levitation (from Rita) is equipped onto her and used. It makes it so that the two types of dashes can be used repeatedly without touching the ground, but it's also very laggy and clunky, so it'd be much better if the limit were just removed altogether.

It'd also be amazing to flag other characters' artes as aerial enabled (Flynn's sonic thrust, Yuri's ghost wolf, etc.) and to be used alongside Judith's Aerial Artes skills.

If possible, infinite Jump Cancels would be a big help as well.

shanoc5902
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shanoc5902 »

Hey, not sure if this has been done, I couldn't find anything about it in here, but I've been trying to fix the bad aspects of the aggro mechanics in Vesperia so that I can play with my friends and we can have a lot more fun. I've been having trouble isolating the values that I'm looking for and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction as I haven't had any luck yet myself.

What I've found so far is that in Vesperia at least there seems to be a 'heat' system that influences which character has aggro from enemies. At the start of every battle the character in the player 1 slot starts with some unknown but very high value that forces every enemy to target player 1 and only player 1. The characters in the player 2-4 slots seem to have such a low amount that it's impossible for them to begin with any enemies targeting them. From there heat seems to increase with at least every attack that characters take, seemingly even attacks against other enemies, and it decreases when a character gets hit. Right now I'd like to at least bring the player 1 and player 2-4 characters to have similar 'initial' heat as the amount enemies focus on player one is honestly ridiculous. As an example of what I mean, if you begin with player 1 in the very back and all other characters in the front, set to manual to do nothing, and then you free run around never getting hit you will see all the enemies follow you around and even hug and push the other characters without ever attacking them. With the way we play the game, this leads to a lot of battles feeling very stale as the optimal strategy is to begin every battle with player 1 leading the enemies by the nose while the other players try to get in free hits until we can engage in the real gameplay once they build up enough heat (that or set player 1 to a computer and let them die putting us at a disadvantage).

I'm just looking for a way to try to set the initial 'heat' values to be at least closer so that enemy aggro is divided more evenly instead of making a concentrated effort to kill player 1. Thanks for any advice or suggestions anyone is able to offer!

Crevette
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crevette »

Hey all, first time posting here; I've pretty much given up on the Repede snowboarding minigame (although, looking at the 0.1 seconds "records" on the scoreboard, there's obviously a way to cheat the timer), and have been trying to just unlock the titles associated with the different races directly... with no luck so far.

I've tried all the tables I've seen here, some stuff works, but I can't seem to just unlock one title for one character. Do you think some addresses have been changed in the last couple of years, or am I just doing something wrong?

~edit: after many , many attempts, I managed to freeze the timer, at least it gave me the achievement... but the game crashed to desktop right after, so I'm not sure I can use the same method for the titles... :(

MinorityFate93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MinorityFate93 »

Hello first time posting in this thread, i've been trying to make a camera hack for the town map. Since there's no one modding it yet, i'll be attempting to do it myself. Any tutorial to script your own free cam mod?

reverick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reverick »

MinorityFate93 wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:37 pm
Hello first time posting in this thread, i've been trying to make a camera hack for the town map. Since there's no one modding it yet, i'll be attempting to do it myself. Any tutorial to script your own free cam mod?
A free cam mod would be great to see. Hoping it works out! Do you intend to make it work for battle as well?

reverick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reverick »

I wonder if it is possible to make a cheat engine table that can allow one to choose what enemies or bosses spawn before or after entering battle, in a similar manner to how this can be done through the console commands in Dragon Quest XI or how people would spawn multiple bosses for one fight in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on PS2. However, I haven't seen anything like that on Cheat Engine so it wouldn't surprise me if it's not possible.

Sora3100
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sora3100 »

reverick wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:55 pm
I wonder if it is possible to make a cheat engine table that can allow one to choose what enemies or bosses spawn before or after entering battle, in a similar manner to how this can be done through the console commands in Dragon Quest XI or how people would spawn multiple bosses for one fight in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on PS2. However, I haven't seen anything like that on Cheat Engine so it wouldn't surprise me if it's not possible.
It's possible, but unfortunately, the game crashes if you try to load a model that's not supposed to be there. You can try it with my table, it should be under notes. Putting stronger versions of the same enemy should work, though.