Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by garie234 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:50 am

HylianZ wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:00 pm
garie234 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 pm
I messed up my save file I only get 1 exp after battle is there anyone can help me to fix it and return the exp multiplier to normal?
Check grade shop options and make sure you aren't using the one that's for combos.
Yeah I unchecked the battle techniques and used 10x exp but still getting 1 exp and just getting small bonus exp.

It seems when you enabled the battle techniques one time it cannot be reverted back to normal and I didn't noticed it after so many hours of play-through only noticed something is weird when I saw my level is stuck at mid 70's.

User avatar
HylianZ
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:37 pm
Reputation: 25

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by HylianZ » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:54 am

garie234 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:50 am
Yeah I unchecked the battle techniques and used 10x exp but still getting 1 exp and just getting small bonus exp.

It seems when you enabled the battle techniques one time it cannot be reverted back to normal and I didn't noticed it after so many hours of play-through only noticed something is weird when I saw my level is stuck at mid 70's.
That's not true. i started a game with it set to 1, then later made it 0 successfully and had normal EXP gain again.

garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by garie234 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:00 am

HylianZ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:54 am
garie234 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:50 am
Yeah I unchecked the battle techniques and used 10x exp but still getting 1 exp and just getting small bonus exp.

It seems when you enabled the battle techniques one time it cannot be reverted back to normal and I didn't noticed it after so many hours of play-through only noticed something is weird when I saw my level is stuck at mid 70's.
That's not true. i started a game with it set to 1, then later made it 0 successfully and had normal EXP gain again.
I can't disable the battle technique

are you on version 1.0 of the game? maybe the grade option doesn't work on 1.2 version of the game I can't even get the 1 skill point option to work.
Image

User avatar
HylianZ
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:37 pm
Reputation: 25

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by HylianZ » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:01 am

Try the one I posted a page back. See what the value says with that one.

garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by garie234 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:06 am

HylianZ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:01 am
Try the one I posted a page back. See what the value says with that one.
Thanks I'll report right away after my testing

garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by garie234 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:14 am

HylianZ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:01 am
Try the one I posted a page back. See what the value says with that one.
Thanks It fixed my problem you're really a life saver.
Image

User avatar
HylianZ
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:37 pm
Reputation: 25

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by HylianZ » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:16 am

garie234 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:14 am
HylianZ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:01 am
Try the one I posted a page back. See what the value says with that one.
Thanks It fixed my problem you're really a life saver.
Glad it worked. It seems that the one on the latest table just has a few of the addresses that weren't adjusted for the new offset. I have a feeling this was the same issue the last person to claim grade shop options didn't work had. Not sure though, seemed like they were doing too much loading as well.

JokeZ
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:48 am
Reputation: 8

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by JokeZ » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm
..
After three months and Exeter still hasn't complete the Key Items and Attachment list, so i decided to do it myself.
The table is based on Exeter Table and all i did was added a complete Valuable Items list.
Attachments
TOV_DE.CT
(522.91 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

kaima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by kaima » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:44 am

can we get attack speed modifer and anytime cancel cheat

garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by garie234 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:23 pm

JokeZ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:20 pm
Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm
..
After three months and Exeter still hasn't complete the Key Items and Attachment list, so i decided to do it myself.
The table is based on Exeter Table and all i did was added a complete Valuable Items list.
This is very useful

Thank you.

Moondrag
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:51 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Moondrag » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Is anyone willing to port ciphray's table to 1.2? Testing it right now and it isn't exactly working...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: asdfgh789, Deathstrike99, Google [Bot], RemisRO