Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by tizzio »

Geordan9 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:14 pm
I got a bit annoyed with how the ItemDropAoB script was made. I am not entirely familiar with how the game works, still, but I think I made a much cleaner script to hack the item drop rate. Here is a script that jumps over an important condition that seems to determine whether the item is obtained and it just directly modifies the bytes in the code. No unnecessary memory allocation, just nice and simple:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4827</ID>
      <Description>"Item Drop Rate Hack"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Item_Drop_Rate_Hack,TOV_DE.exe,0F 2F C6 73 * F7)

Item_Drop_Rate_Hack:
  db EB 03

registersymbol(Item_Drop_Rate_Hack)

[DISABLE]

Item_Drop_Rate_Hack:
  db 0F 2F

unregistersymbol(Item_Drop_Rate_Hack)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Reaper wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:04 am
Hi,

just a simple "can always cook" script.

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(aobAlwaysCooking,TOV_DE.exe,0F B6 81 4C 3A 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"TOV_DE.exe"+5BAC30)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov byte ptr [rcx+00003A4C],0 // (bool) canCook = 0 (true) / 1 (false)
  movzx eax,byte ptr [rcx+00003A4C] //original
  jmp return

aobAlwaysCooking:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(aobAlwaysCooking)

[DISABLE]

aobAlwaysCooking:
  db 0F B6 81 4C 3A 00 00

unregistersymbol(aobAlwaysCooking)
dealloc(newmem)
thanks , this is really important to master all the recipes along with the cooking experience moltiplicator in a short time :D

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:38 pm
tizzio wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:50 pm
i am not an hacker and i would like to do the same thing you did , and exactly for your same reason , can you explain me how to do that ? and before anyone may run with the fantasy , i don't want to do anything nasty like steal anyone's credits , is just to enjoy those modifications and have them all in cheat engine
It's honestly not rocket science (though the process is probably different for trainers by different coders): You can either
  • start the trainer, activate a whole bunch of the available options and then check in the memory region view of the disassembler (Memory View => CTRL-R) for a bunch of subsequent or nearly-subsequent size-1000 regions with execute, read & write access or
  • use one of the options to find the value which is accessed by the part of the code where the trainer executes its own code
The latter option is probably the most reliable - in this case, I used the "Items won't decrease" option, found the value for the amount Apple Gels, ran a scan for the code(s) which access this value and then activated/deactivated the trainer option a bunch of times while looking at said code in the disassembler until I found an opcode that changes into a JMP command when activating the option and back into the original command when deactivating the option.

From that point, the rest is easy - you just follow the JMP to the newly allocated code area - in the case of the fearlessrevolution trainer, that area stores JMPs to all the code for the activated options. Since in my example, that was the "Items won't decrease" option, you now activate the option you actually want to reverse-engineer, follow the newly created JMP that's just appeared right after the previous JMP and follow that to its destination, where the actual code is located.

Then you just copy that code, slightly modify it so it'll work in the auto-assembler (i.e. change JMPs contained in the code to relative instead of absolute JMPs since CE will allocate memory in a different region than the trainer) and voila, you're good to go. In the code I've posted, for example, I only made changes to JE, JA (from JMPs to concrete addresses to same-length relative JMPs, i.e. JE +0B and JA +05) and JMP (from the final JMP to the concrete original injection address to the AOB symbol return address).

Sorry that I can't explain it in more simple terms, but all this disassembler stuff is honestly not nearly as difficult as it would first appear :).
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:34 pm
There is a dice master game over at a port town, is there a way we can cheat the system with always even or always low results to instantly win this game?
The Unrandomizer actually works perfectly for that annoying little minigame - just activate it and you'll always roll three 1s.

EDIT: Just saw the new post above - great job Geordan, that is much cleaner :). See, this is why it's good to have actual assembly skills instead of just blindly copying code from a pre-existing trainer :D
nah is ok , and thanks for the answer :D

Kiroti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kiroti »

Will we see something like berseria? like model change and able to play as enemies?
seeing how all the artes are available :o?
would be cool to play as the schwann brigade haha xD

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Kiroti wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:57 pm
Will we see something like berseria? like model change and able to play as enemies?
seeing how all the artes are available :o?
would be cool to play as the schwann brigade haha xD
and do not forget about duke , don't tell me that you wouldn't like to play as the final form of duke ( the one that you unlock once you obtain all the fell weapons ) , or play as spiral drako , as for the artes , Geordan9 created a script that allow to use every arte ( including : mystic artes , brust artes , fatal strikes and many other kind of hidden abilities ) freely , but for play as the enemies something still need to be done , fortunately the script to use all the artes freely already allow to have the arte of the enemies in the list of available arte :D , not to mention that all the hackers that created the scripts for this game realized true miracles , i am enjoying this game thanks to all of them

Kiroti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kiroti »

Word you're def right about that!
props to the hardworkin hackers here c:
this one might seem silly umm does this gave have like a weather flag night time evening type thing?
some towns have multiple versions, night /rain/ day
would be cool if dhangrests time of day could be applied elsewhere ;o

Reaper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Reaper »

Hi,

if you want to get "All Trophies".... .you can use the "gald function" for it....

Maybe someone can do it nicely....

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(aboGaldTrophies,TOV_DE.exe,B9 2A 00 00 00 E8 0E) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"TOV_DE.exe"+5B9B88)

label(code)
label(return)

code:
  //cmp eax,#10000000
  //jl xxxxx
  mov dl,01 //original (if you have 10000000+ Gald it sets flag to 1)
  mov ecx,0000002A //original
//        ^^^^^^^^ change this to 0x00 - 0x68 and rebuy something to trigger              

//call trophy function
  jmp return

aboGaldTrophies:
  jmp code
return:
registersymbol(aboGaldTrophies)

[DISABLE]

aboGaldTrophies:
  db B9 2A 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(aboGaldTrophies)

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Kiroti wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:18 pm
Word you're def right about that!
props to the hardworkin hackers here c:
this one might seem silly umm does this gave have like a weather flag night time evening type thing?
some towns have multiple versions, night /rain/ day
would be cool if dhangrests time of day could be applied elsewhere ;o
maybe the person who created that "play as boss" mod for tales of berseria could do the same with this game, i am sure that he will be motivated just by watching the main bosses in action

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

Hi...

Here some character pointer
======================================================================================================
======================================================================================================
Character Pointer v1
=================

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@aanpsx thanks :D , is improtant to hack the parameters because i't really annoying to spend hours to reach the maximum amount for every parameter :O

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

anyway , what does it mean to find the " ID " of a non playable character ? i take a look in some topics in some other forums and it seem that a "play as boss" mod would require to find their id , but how to start that kind of research on cheat engine ? what does it mean to look for an ID ? fortunately half of the requirements to use them are already set because with the script to access to all the artes made by geordan we have access to all the artes of every enemy

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:17 pm
@aanpsx thanks :D , is improtant to hack the parameters because i't really annoying to spend hours to reach the maximum amount for every parameter :O
It'd be alot easier if the gains were fixed

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Raijinken wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:36 pm
tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:17 pm
It'd be alot easier if the gains were fixed
with "gains" you mean the increasment that the game itself grant with the level ups and with the herbs that can increase the parameters ?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:24 pm
anyway , what does it mean to find the " ID " of a non playable character ? i take a look in some topics in some other forums and it seem that a "play as boss" mod would require to find their id , but how to start that kind of research on cheat engine ? what does it mean to look for an ID ? fortunately half of the requirements to use them are already set because with the script to access to all the artes made by geordan we have access to all the artes of every enemy
what about this ? can someone give us some hints , i understood that it is a long and hard work , but at least i want to give it a try so we can all use the bosses in this game

Alexia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alexia »

Would this "plays as boss" thing only be a model change, though? Or would it somehow also use animations and sound effects from them?
A playable Gauche/Droite would be a dream come true.