Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

chuwar wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:30 am
All items (Include Valuables and Extra Items) It should be fine but use at your own risk.
- All Tools, Main, Sub, Head, Body, Accessories And Ingredients Items (Quantity 15)
- All Synthesis Materials Items (Quantity 99)
- All Valuables and Extra Items (Quantity 1)
Ty for this. Just a warning, it does add all key items so I'm not sure if that inhibits story. And it also gives you fell arms which could lock you out of the post game.
Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:08 am
zachillios wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:11 am
timechaos69 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:26 pm
Sweet that makes it able to gain more xp. one battle is enough to bring it to 3/4 about and next one fully learns it. Thanks! Previous version locked the gain.
No problem, try the one in this table and see if it gets it to max in one go.

A few things needed update, so I fixed a few characters skills as well adjusted some of the scripts.
I haven't tested your new stuff yet since I didn't have any time yesterday, but I noticed when I used the Quick LP thing in your old table, that it somehow messed up the Skills page for characters. (Double skills showing up, etc). Turning the code off and accessing the page again after that seems to fix it again. Not sure why that happens.
Odd, let me know if the new one is still doing it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Asuma it took my a while to understand your question , "Anyway, any figure out unlimited overlimit or instant Overlimit bar fill?" you mean how it increase in the game , not how that bar inscrease "behinde the scenes" , let me just reach the phase were the overlimit get unlocked and possibly have the required key item and i will let you know ( i played the ps3 version with some really hexadecimal modded strings made by the hackers of codemasterproject , and i can tell that have all the key item won't break any side mission , it will only make them faster , but i don't know if in this port there is something different , probably not i think )

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

Hopefully a grade multiplier will be added.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@chuwar thanks for the cheat table for all the items , it work beyond well : every single item is unlocked in every single section , thanks :D , with this cheat table we can even do some tests for the over limit level 8 since the beginning since even the key items are unlocked , infact as soon as i can start some random battle i will give it a try , but i am not an hacker so it will probably need some help :\

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

@iyeru - in the mean time i think Zachs latest table has grade total value on it to change. Not a multiplier but still you can add the amount you need for meow until one gets worked out.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

timechaos69 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:58 am
@iyeru - in the mean time i think Zachs latest table has grade total value on it to change. Not a multiplier but still you can add the amount you need for meow until one gets worked out.
I added a Quick Grade code in a while ago so you can just turn that on and max it out asap.

chuwar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chuwar »

I want some help from expert cuz I don't understand all of skills can do. Which skills I should disable for the best experience? (I using unlock all skills and as most as possible of cheat functions except for damage Mod, HP Mod and Stats Mod)
This my disabled skills for now.
- Light Magic, Half Damage, Quarter Damage(Maybe enable this one when my party too much OP LUL), Minimum Damage, Super Guard, Super Resist, Anti Magic, Quick Arrow, Multi-Item, Reincarnation, Technical Half and Stand Alone.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

found overlimit address in mine is

7FF645E1CA58

edit its in 100s

so 100 is one full bar 200 is level 2 full etc

guess what....it can go over the 8 limit lol made it level 9..dont know how to add snippits in the forums

edit 2: even if its lvl 8 or whatever it only reflects that max amount of OL you CAN have..mine goes back to 3 but eh at least i found inf ovl

EDIT 3: I dont know if the address wwill be the same but here is how i found it

searched float as value between - so if you have say 1 bar and a little bit do 100 between 150..use limit bottle to go to next tier and search 200 between 250 and so on

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 i will check now , if you use the latest cheat table posted for have all the items then you should also get the key item for overlimit level 8 , in that way the game shouldn't bother you with that nosy "return to overlimit lever 3" thing

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

@tizzio i am not going to use that because i dont want every key item..if i could get just the OL things that would be fine. you can try it lol

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 i ok but i am not an hacker, i can only attempt some little stupid thing , if you don't want to get all the key items even for a test so without save , can you still try to create the unlimited overlimit cheat and then show us what you set up to obtain that result ? with that i could try to do the same with overlimit level 8

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Adress for BEING IN OL after activating it 7ff645e21848 100 is max amount of time just do unknow initial value then keep doing decreasing value

hopefuilly Zach Exec or Drummer can make a script because that is WAY beyond my league atm...havnt watched any tuts on it

Edit: this is only tested as Yuri as controlling character so dont know if itll work if you use someone else or itll be different address

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 ok sorry my bad , yes i hope so too because i would rather avoid things like the usual " find the value and block it " XD

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

i just created hotkeys myself to hold over to max it out because blocking it might have negative effect elsewhere in the game

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 damn , i also tried to use the "look at what access\write to this value" when trying to immediately rise the parameters to the maximum value , the game almost immediately reset to the normal value , still not a single new address appear after that action o.O