Pathfinder Kingmaker v2.1.0g Steam (GM and More) 2020-Aug-17

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Pathfinder Kingmaker v2.1.0g Steam (GM and More) 2020-Aug-17

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a table I built for the current release on Steam - 2.1.7b.
Being an AOB script, it might work with other releases, too.

There's a lot of stuff provided by this script, so I broke it down to General, RPG stage and Kingdom stage - much like my Wrath of the Righteous table.
General:
- Pointer to OnlyOneSave; pointer to the flag that controls saves in Ironman games.
- Force Normal Saves; sets the OnlyOneSave flag to false for you automatically. You still need to hit ESC though at least once.
- FOW Radius Mod; allows you to scale the Field of View radius, thus see farther in both the RPG stage and the kingdom map.

RPG Stage:
- Pointer to Money and XP Gain %; just pointers.
- Infinite Abilities; your party won't consume abilities upon use.
- Infinite Spells; your party won't consume spells upon use.
- Perfect D20 Rolls For Main Char; your main char always rolls 20 in D20 rolls.
- Perfect D20 Rolls For Party; your entire party (including the main char) always rolls 20 in D20 rolls.
- Player Damage Mod; allows you to scale the damage party members deal
- Enemy Damage Mod; allows you to scale the damage enemies deal
- XP Gain Mod; allows you to scale the amount of XP you gain
- Move Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which your party moves (except in town).
- Full Speed Stealth; allows sneaking with full speed
- Carried Weight Mod; allows you to scale the weight of the items you carry in your shared inventory (not on person)
- Player Combat Cooldown Mod; allows you to scale the cooldown period of your party members during combat
- NonPlayer Combat Cooldown Mod; allows you to scale the cooldown period of characters not in your party during combat
- Bonus Skill Points On Levelup; allows you to get an additional amount of skill points on levelup (enable before clicking the levelup button)
- Last Hovered Unit; a lot of pointers to stats of the character you last hovered with your mouse.
- Last Hovered Inventory Item; pointers to amount and charges for the last item that triggered a hint popup in your inventory.

RPG Stage:
- BP Cost Mod; allows you to scale the amount of BP points required for projects.
- Ruler Time Mod; allows you to scale the amount of time your main char needs to spend away for projects (those 14 day upgrades).
- Project Time Mod; allows you to scale the amount of time your projects will take.
- Bunch of pointers; Start day: when you unlocked Kingdom mode, Current Day: days since Kingdom mode unlocked, crisis points, blueprint points, alignment
- Stats; a LUA script that grabs your Kingdom stats into a neat list. Close and open again to refresh.
- Map Move Speed Mod; scales the move speed of your party on the Kingdom map screen.
- Last Hovered/Selected Army; Army pointers from my Wrath of the Righteous script; so far, I am not seeing armies on the map, so I doubt it will ever be used. Just ignore it for now. I left it there to see how many people actually read table descriptions.

Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Kingmaker.ct
(190.17 KiB) Downloaded 458 times

Ingram
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pathfinder Kingmaker v2.1.0g Steam (GM and More) 2020-Aug-17

Post by Ingram »

Thanks for taking the time creating the table and sharing!