Strange Brigade [Engine:Asura] - Scripts, goodies and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Strange Brigade [Engine:Asura] - Scripts, goodies and more..

Post by SunBeam »

It should work. Just make sure you change the name of the .exe in all of the scripts (open each script, change StrangeBrigade_DX12.exe to StrangeBrigade_Vulkan.exe, save table). Then run the game, target StrangeBrigade_Vulkan.exe, then enable main script; see if it enables. If you still have issues, let me know.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Thank you SunBeam.

Would it be possible to add skill points and amount of runes available?

Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nightmarekiller »

This the best cheat table for the game out there, especially the god and no recoil/super accuracy. I have to ask, it was not possible to add infinite grenades too ?(I am using a combination of your cheat table with a trainer for that). And it seems that the super accuracy it affects the shotguns.

On another note is a shame that the developers announced that it will we not be able to mod the game..... The thing that I had in mind is to add 4 slots for gems to ALL the weapons..

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Theorac wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:24 pm
Thank you SunBeam.

Would it be possible to add skill points and amount of runes available?
Sorry, I've long finished the game and won't go back to it anytime soon. The idea of my table was to offer you enough options to still allow the game to be challenging.
Nightmarekiller wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:21 pm
This the best cheat table for the game out there, especially the god and no recoil/super accuracy. I have to ask, it was not possible to add infinite grenades too ?(I am using a combination of your cheat table with a trainer for that). And it seems that the super accuracy it affects the shotguns.

On another note is a shame that the developers announced that it will we not be able to mod the game..... The thing that I had in mind is to add 4 slots for gems to ALL the weapons..
Thanks for the appreciation; the game itself isn't that appealing to me as Asura Engine was :) Once I'm done getting what I set out to from an engine, I don't go back to a game title. No more challenges for me :( So you'll have to just scan for your # of grenades, debug that address and write a quick NOP script to satisfy your need :P

Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

No problemo and no complaints or requests but I have to ask you, it was possible to to add 4 slots for gems to ALL the weapons ? Is it possible with the cheat engine or is it something that requires to be a mod ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Anything is possible with research. But keep in mind usually what you ask above is better done with mods (I mean physical file mods), as with Cheat Engine the outcome may be available only when the script/hack is active. When you leave game and restart, the base configuration will be reloaded and you "lose" those slots :P So if you want stuff to "stick", I say physical mods; meaning: unpack game files, change stuff, repack. That's the usual concept. How to do it here? No idea. You'll have to manage.

Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

I suspected as much, thanks, that save me some trouble. Years ago I could tweak weapons from games such as Doom 3, Quake 4 and some other but only because they required simple programs to extract and edit. I will research and see. Cheers

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Nightmarekiller wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 4:03 pm
I suspected as much, thanks, that save me some trouble. Years ago I could tweak weapons from games such as Doom 3, Quake 4 and some other but only because they required simple programs to extract and edit. I will research and see. Cheers
See here: [Link]; read more on the subject. Then from there you'll find a link sending you here: [Link]. That's as much as I know about Asura data extraction.

EDIT #1: Seems the archive is not available on his blog anymore, so got a backup from XeNTaX.

AsuraEngineExtractor.zip
(103.26 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

EDIT #2: I've reinstalled the game just to test extraction; nothing else. Will provide some feedback after my test-run.

EDIT #3: Yeah, not much you can do with either extractor. If you thought it's going to be a walk in the park, whereas you would find some text files with Weapon settings which you can just edit, save and repack, I'm telling you that no, it's not like that. The extract does unpack files, though they're in various formats, some have generic names (1210.dat), while some don't have any extension, but bear the weapon's name (trenchgun_1897).

Since seeing is believing, use the attached archive below:

quickbms_tool_and_script.rar
(4.5 MiB) Downloaded 126 times

The navigate to your game folder (e.g; F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\StrangeBrigade\misc), 'misc' folder, copy common.asr to where you've extracted above archive, run quickbms_4gb_files.exe (give it .bms first, then .asr file, then choose extraction folder). I'm recommending you create a folder within your QuickBMS folder for extraction, as there will be quite a lot of files.

This is what I got:

Now if you can tell me how you would be able to know how to edit the trenchgun_1897 in a hex-editor when it shows this..

..I would love to know :) Like I said, there's no plain text which you can just edit and save.

Point is this is where I stop, as it would only bring more "how?" or "why?" questions, for which I don't have the knowledge to respond. Hence going forward with this, for me, it's pointless. Hope you can make the most out of it and if you achieve something and manage to edit/repack, do let us know.

Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Jesus that was awfully GREAT help (not being sarcastic). Thanks for your time and effort to show me these stuff. Whenever I manage something or not will see. I will let you know.

fulong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fulong »

any update to this game?

teyhox
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teyhox »

Just bought the game on Steam and table still works great, thanks for your awesome and detailed work as always SunBeam. ^^