Subsistence

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
green0263
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Subsistence

Post by green0263 »

In fact, I have not found an easier way yet, but you can make the number of each stack 9999 with each hack, without any problem, the process wants to be repeated every time, I doubt it will take more than 1 minute, save it, go out and come back into the game ?!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

green0263
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by green0263 »

MrCheatsLove wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:14 am
@green0263

Translated into English with google.com.

1000 thanks for this tip. It was worth gold. It actually worked. It works really well, but the problem is that you really have to do that for every single item. And unfortunately there are many items in the game.

Really a shame that the developer does such a shit. What I do "alone" in a single game is just my business and no one else. But the developer prevents that with his actions. Is there really no easier solution? Thanks again for this tip.

See You.
The developer has not done anything wrong and is just protecting his product and has just unveiled his first anti-cheat (if it can be said anti-cheat). If you pay attention to all the games that are Survival style, there is definitely an anti-cheat for the online part, although this mechanism is not very professional and it is just the beginning! Because it only does something with the first suspicious item, it just moves the variable address in memory and does not do more than that, otherwise it could have been worse, but again, as we see, it is not completely hackable and there is still hope that Continue the same process, or at least have a programmer write a stronger cheat for this game with C # (which such people are usually money-loving! :dry: ) That bypasses anti-cheat and no longer has to save the game and go out every time. And let's go back into the game and each time on which item this process is done! :)

Another thing I can mention is the game console command, which is still not complete and the code inside does not work properly! According to the post about the game written by the developer on the store page, this game is a sandbox game! I don't know if you have ever worked with the console games of this style (sandbox) or not, but usually they have the ability to use their own cheat codes that are in the console list without using any kind of trainer or cheats, which can be said to be legal and There is no particular problem for the game and they can be used as a single player or multiplayer (if you are an admin server).

eriflleh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eriflleh »

update ,pls tks

GasAxioRunn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GasAxioRunn »

update ,pls tks

mazadoiro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mazadoiro »

could you update the table to Alpha 58 thanks

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 341334 »

Please update to Alpha 58.
Thank you

Maceblade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maceblade »

Im not sure if people are aware or not, but you can manually do the search and split method using cheat engine. However, the difference ive noticed is you cannot exceed the stack amount on some items. IE: Logs cannot exceed 200, so if you narrow its address down and set it to 199, then try to add your split stack on top of it, it should read 200 if done correctly, then you save, exit and re-enter. Ive only been able to dupe one item over their stack limit so far, and that was protein bars. I dont do this on my normal play game, just on new creations, so my findings are limited.

*edit* So after more experimenting, I've found that once you isolate the item you are looking for, make sure to have split off 1 of that item before changing. Then change the quantity, amount doesnt matter. Go back into game and take the ammended stack and place it on top of the single item. It should now fill the single and show the current quantity, unless you gave it more than "999" then it will most likely read "100" or its max stack amount.

No more needing to save and exit and return.

Made a Video tutorial.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 341334 »

Thank you WarezLine.
Can you update to Alpha 58 ?

Maceblade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maceblade »

Power and Mass Video
Power and Mass Video

GH_ST
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GH_ST »

Game designers have now introduced Alpha 59.06
So duping no longer works, you lose all of what you tried to dupe.

Cheers to all and TY. :)

Maceblade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maceblade »

Here is a new Duping method.

Maceblade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maceblade »

Decay timer lock and Vegetable Dupe

jayoh420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jayoh420 »

Has anyone found a way to edit the speed for walking/sprinting by chance? sincerely appreciate the duping help also i got that down pat now thank you!

devilseye7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by devilseye7 »

Check the Alpha 59 update here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18817&p=229626#p229626

green0263
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by green0263 »

Maceblade wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:25 pm
Decay timer lock and Vegetable Dupe
:!: this method still working for ver 60 and 61 even 61.20 :!:

And if you have time to test the power/mass hack in the new version, please publish a new video because the last method changed two values ​​to zero after the power/mass hack.

thank you maceblade :)