Atelier Totori - The Adventurer of Arland DX

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aroltner88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Atelier Totori - The Adventurer of Arland DX

Post by aroltner88 »

Any update to these? I'm in need of the Sterk, Cordilia, Ceci, and Iskel address. I can't seem to find them myself. Sorry.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

narigane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by narigane »

I need special bar modifier..
I mean.. It's rreally pain in the ass to fill those meter

israelssilva1989
Cheater
Cheater

Post by israelssilva1989 »

Has anyone a save with "status of aristocrats" last sterk event ?
A cheat to unlock events would be awesome

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

aroltner88 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:28 am
Any update to these? I'm in need of the Sterk, Cordilia, Ceci, and Iskel address. I can't seem to find them myself. Sorry.
I am a bit late, but want to test this table? It is using Zachillios's table as a base (since there is no point of me making a completely separate table that isn't much different).
narigane wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:03 am
I need special bar modifier..
I mean.. It's rreally pain in the ass to fill those meter
Found Special Gauge functions. I have not found the initiation code, unfortunately and it really isn't worth the effort to find that when a single attack can max it.

(I won't be making any event unlock cheats because I really do not want to mess with this game's event handling, but aside from being in the right place, most events trigger based on:
Adventurer Levels (Character and Totori) (in table)
Alchemy Levels (in table)
Adventurer Rank (partially in table)
Friendship (in table)
Col (in table)
Time since previous event for that character (not in table)
Time based events unlock by time progression (partially in table)).

This is probably one of the less fun Atelier games, unfortunately, especially after playing later series where they've added a lot of QoL. (No log, RE1 tier restricted camera angles, extra difficult to get certain low priority endings, etc.). I suspect that my last update will have to do with a certain automation function later in the game.

Also, due to a bug in the game, it is not recommended to make single hit items that do heavy damage (such as the Himmelstern) as if the total per hit damage exceeds a certain amount, the game will crash. (For example, if a bomb does 999 damage 4 times, on a single enemy, that is 999 per hit, but on 10 enemies, that is 9990 per hit). For this reason, a bomb that does less damage per hit more times is better than a bomb that does a single hit even if the damage is less unless you save very often. I will not be making a script to fix this bug.

Notes: Do not use test values. These are there only because I don't feel like making a completely separate table each time I upload. (You'll notice that unlike other tables, all of them are signed as anon-9).
Further Notes/Table Extras
Changed some address to Gray/Red color. Be very careful about changing these addresses. Gray = Certain/Easy to break the game. Red = Notable potential to break the game.

Avoid changing Levels, Base Values, and Total Values unless you know what you are doing. (Leveling up should reset Base and Total Values).
Be careful when changing friendship as you may cause event conflicts. Please only change friendship and levels to AVOID event conflicts or ending lockouts.

Some POSSIBLE values to lock or reduce for all ending runs (no guarantees):
Friendship for non-dlc party should be 60 or lower.
Gino's Level should be 24 or lower.
Mimi's Level should be 49 or lower.
Marc's Level should be 29 or lower
Alchemy Level should not be 50. Keep it 49 or lower.

With these conditions, the final events should not trigger at all. Make sure that you have a save with enough time to re-enable and obtain all the events.
Regarding Levels: lock the exp, not the level, if possible, but if not, you can try resetting level to 1 and resetting the exp to 0.

Be careful with the Highlighted Item Modifier that you don't accidentally wipe out an item you like.
Regarding Quality: 120 is the max that the game will 'detect'. If you choose to set this above 120, only do so for crafting or to prevent giving the item to an npc.

Assist/Special Gauge scripts are not fully tested. Turn them off before entering the world map just in case.

Set Col defaults to stopping Col changes (0). Will not be doing a min/max system.

No Item Consumption will prevent items from being used. Turn off when you want to remove an item, including if your bag is full.

Chims and Pies:
Cap of Pie is 90.
Tier is mostly cosmetic.
0% Pie = 100% of time. 90 Pies = 50% of time per dupe.

You need 350 total pies eaten for the Chim Ending (it is unknown if it counts partials batches. Batches are of 10.)
At least one Chim needs to have 90 Pies for the ending.)
As long as no Chim is at 90, the Chim ending should fail.
Otherwise, some possible combinations that should fail are:
90 + 70 + 70 + 70 + 49
90 + 90 + 90 + 79 + 0
90 + 90 + 90 + 40 + 39
Updated table again:
Old Version Notes
v1.0 Modified Zachillios's table to include Sterk and DLC characters (not tested). Added Friendship and Levels and stats to addresses. Added scripts for inf HP, inf MP, inf LP (travel), and no time bar drain.
v1.1 Now includes several assist gauge functions and a function to slow durability drop. (Assist Gauge is not fully tested so turn it off before entering the world map)
v1.1.1 Added Year and Month. Added Basket 1 and 2. Added some missing items (past that point is unfeasible to map without the actual items as it causes crashes when an invalid entry is made).
v1.1.2 Added some Effects. Changed some addresses to better fit what is needed. Changed some colors.
v1.1.3
  • (Addition) Added the first 222 Effects to the list. This may be all of them as they become empty after (tested until 400+).
  • (Change) Updated some names to DX names.
  • (Change) Some minor layout changes.
  • (Addition) Added a tracker for your current Rank's quest turn-ins. This is to help keep track of how many turn ins you need for your journal.
  • (Addition) Added Hovered Item Editor. Please be careful with the highlighted item editor as items are all in one big inventory and it is easy to accidentally overwrite a key item without noticing. I just figured this was better than starting to make headers like "Container items [001-010,...090-100] and adding a massive number of entries that need to be updated repeatedly.
  • (Bug fix) Sterk should be in the correct position now
v1.2.1
  • (Addition) Special Gauge max on attack/skill and no Spc. Gauge Usage
  • (Addition) No item Use and No item Usage Decrease.
  • (Inf Item Notes)Note: If your basket is full, turn these off so that you can get rid of items. Do not try to delete basket overflow with these on!
  • Also make sure to turn this off when moving items between container and basket! Otherwise, you'll learn that duping items can fill your inventory very fast.
  • Turn this off when picking up multiple items (gathering or monster drop) or every item picked up will be changed to the first item picked up.
  • This may have some other minor issues, such as with Dimension Egg spam. (Using Dimension Eggs multiple times in a single battle will break any of my inf item scripts. This one has the least effect and usually turns the Dimension Egg into another item).
  • (Addition) No Quality Decrease for Spring Cup and related items.
  • (Addition) Post Battle HP Recovery
  • (Addition) Halt/set Col on change.
  • (Addition) Chims added.
  • (Change) A few more minor changes/corrections.
  • (Note) v1.2 removed from attachments due to the old Inf Item codes being more dangerous to use.
  • (Note) DLC 1 is Ceci. DLC 2 is Iksel. DLC 3 is Cory. Next update will probably be the semi-final update. Final update will mainly be corrections (there are a lot of names that do not match in-game names and I will probably fix a few of them).
Note: v1.3 is two posts down.
Attachments
A12V_x64_Release_en.CT
Zachillios's table is the base, just adding some extra addresses and scripts
v1.2.1
(580.05 KiB) Downloaded 708 times
A12V_x64_Release_en.CT
v1.1.3
(340.01 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
A12V_x64_Release_en.CT
v1.1
(133.22 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
Last edited by anon9 on Thu May 07, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 35 times in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

anon9 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:50 pm
aroltner88 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:28 am
I am a bit late, but want to test this table? It is using Zachillios's table as a base (since there is no point of me making a completely separate table that isn't much different). I might have a few test values scattered into the table so either delete or don't touch those.

(I won't be making any event unlock cheats because I really do not want to mess with this game's event handling).

No special bar cheat yet, but I'll probably add that in later.

((It won't let me PM zachillios) I might delete the table later once I've tested it , but I can't really test if it works yet.).

This is probably one of the less fun Atelier games, unfortunately, especially after playing later series where they've added a lot of QoL.
Sorry had to turn off my PMs because someone on here sent me about 20 messages crying for table updates. Turned it back on.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

This should be the final update. This is mostly minor changes/fixes. If you already had v1.2, this doesn't add much of note.

I think it adds some more chim information and some corrections really. As I'm done with the game, I am going to stop here even though there are potentially more things I could correct/make.
Attachments
A12V_x64_Release_en.CT
Edited Zachillios's Table. v1.3
(573.35 KiB) Downloaded 667 times

battalion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battalion »

Made a quick table with some features that were lacking in the current tables. Feel free to incorporate to any of your own tables.

The table has the following options:

Alchemy Books
Party Modifier
Costume Modifier
Attachments
A12V_x64_Release_en.CT
(18.43 KiB) Downloaded 324 times