Atelier Rorona - The Alchemist of Arland DX

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darknetwork
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Atelier Rorona - The Alchemist of Arland DX

Post by darknetwork »

Hello, just wanted to report. the infinite item usage work, however after applying the cheat whenever i use healing item it will reduce my health instead healing it. if i turn off the cheat it will work normal again

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

narigane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by narigane »

I think there's a flag somewhere before you can edit the trait or effect.
If you try to edit the effect/trait from blank, they will fail
but if you edit already existed trait/effect they will sucess
also adding usage in normal non stacking item will result the item become "infinite"

can you add it? the flag i mean

nvm...
I can just combine the table with dedicated item editor from some post above

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Thanks for the Great Table!

boogmenoot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boogmenoot »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:10 am
CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 pm
Any chance we can get friendship and assignment stars? These would obviously for getting any of the endings without grinding yourself mad.
Scratch that, they were actually very easy to find. I also managed to find the assignment scores, and optional requests. The requests still need to be looked at though, because while they do give you the clear on them, you do not get the stamp. Also read the notes on the table extras for the friendships/scores. I'll continue to add more to them as I get further in the game.
How to activate all optional requests:
!!!Only activate this after you have completed a request and are about to choose where to put a stamp!!! (you have to be in the stamping window).
In the table there is a "testing" section, click on it.
In the "optional requests" change the value to "all complete".
Then put the stamp anywhere and you get all the optional stamps filled.

Please tell me if this helped you.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

boogmenoot wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:54 am
zachillios wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:10 am
CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 pm
Any chance we can get friendship and assignment stars? These would obviously for getting any of the endings without grinding yourself mad.
Scratch that, they were actually very easy to find. I also managed to find the assignment scores, and optional requests. The requests still need to be looked at though, because while they do give you the clear on them, you do not get the stamp. Also read the notes on the table extras for the friendships/scores. I'll continue to add more to them as I get further in the game.
How to activate all optional requests:
!!!Only activate this after you have completed a request and are about to choose where to put a stamp!!! (you have to be in the stamping window).
In the table there is a "testing" section, click on it.
In the "optional requests" change the value to "all complete".
Then put the stamp anywhere and you get all the optional stamps filled.

Please tell me if this helped you.
What?

boogmenoot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boogmenoot »

I don't understand your question.
I found a way to get all the stamps with your table and if several more people can manage it then I thought maybe you can add the explanation to the notes in the "table extras" so more people can enjoy this game.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

boogmenoot wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:38 am
I don't understand your question.
I found a way to get all the stamps with your table and if several more people can manage it then I thought maybe you can add the explanation to the notes in the "table extras" so more people can enjoy this game.
zachillios wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:28 am
Alrighty, OP updated with the final version of my table.

GoldenfoxSoul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GoldenfoxSoul »

Hi, I don't understand how this work and I need help to get some achievements, I have no luck to make the equips and the bosses are very strong.
Can someone create a save with better equips and money? Maybe a clear data or through the overtime. Just to help me. Please!

SotiCoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SotiCoto »

Infinite Item Usage doesn't seem to work, or maybe I'm misunderstanding how it is meant to be used.
In any case I'm synthesising with the box ticked but items are still being used up.
They don't get used in combat, but I'm not really bothered by that either way. It is synthesis I'm concerned about. I kinda chewed through all my accumulated items with impunity expecting them not to be used, but they were.

(Oh, and as that other commenter noted, for some reason using healing items outside of combat reduces health instead of raising it.)

zachillios wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:09 am
Also, with this you cannot add trait slots to items. Also traits you haven't unlocked appear as question marks, this changes whenever you either equip the item, or synthesize the material you edited. So if you're editing an item with 3 traits, you can only edit the first 3 traits, etc. Hopefully someone can make a more complete one down the line.
The trait thing is because the trait values in the table are set to 2 Bytes rather than 4 Bytes. That is to say it changes FF FF FF FF to ... say 21 00 FF FF when it should be 21 00 00 00. Change them to 4 Bytes and you can add traits freely.
It is kinda the same with effects except there is no dropdown for effects and for most disposable items the item won't work if the effect isn't normally possible on the item.
Oh... and the ??? goes away if you put the item into storage.

battalion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battalion »

Made a quick table with some features that were lacking in the current tables. Feel free to incorporate to any of your own tables.

The table has the following options:

Alchemy Books
Party Modifier
Costume Modifier
Attachments
A11R_x64_Release_en.CT
(28.58 KiB) Downloaded 312 times

acwtzl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by acwtzl »

I made a Japanese version table and I tried my best to aviod using pointer.
Attachments
A11R_x64_Release.CT
(33.11 KiB) Downloaded 314 times

Aximili
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aximili »

So i started playing this game recently after postponing it for years for more recent games, and while the cheat table work though i'm having weird issue where my characters current HP and MP decrease each day (seems to be linked to the Infinite Alchemy MP script somehow), there are several other issue i noticed.

1. Character stats (out of battle) : there are various issues here with types, i had to switch a lot of characters EXP to 4 Bytes type and other stats should probably all be set to 2 Bytes.

2. Popularity 1 & 2 : Those are the main issue, they're simply gibberish as they stand, BUT switching them to the 4 Bytes type clear things up a lot.
Popularity 1 seems to work like friendship level, as in the % with 2 additional digits, as an example, 56.4% would appear as 5640. Popularity 2 on the other end is not actually linked to popularity from what i can see, it seems to actually be a counter for the number of Front Desk quests you successfully finished during the current assignment. So the note in the Table Extra seems completely irrelevant.