Atelier Rorona - The Alchemist of Arland DX

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Atelier Rorona - The Alchemist of Arland DX

Post by zachillios »

So here's the preliminary stuff, stats, money, time, etc. The game appears to function very closely to how Lydie and Suelle did, which makes things a bit easier. Please read the note in table extras, and be careful with the time value, freezing it could have repercussions, I've tested it mildly but haven't had any problems, but just be careful and backup save. And I will add to this as I get further through the game. If anyone could make a highlighted item script that would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if anything isn't working.

Update 1: Added most of the other characters stats, as well as a base HP value (edit this one if you want to increase the Max), added Vouchers and Popularity, read the note on popularity please.

Update 2: Added the rest of the characters stats, added friendship/assignment editor, and a small item editor.

Update 3: Finalized table, Rorona costume added, Meruru and Totori stats added, and item editor fixed.

Update 4:Added infinite item usage, alchemy mp, cole, and vouchers. For the currencies, you do need to have some to be able to use it, you can't have 0 and buy stuff.

Made for English version 1.0.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Atelier Rorona Zv5.CT
Update 4
(296.06 KiB) Downloaded 2158 times
Atelier Rorona Zv4.CT
Update 3
(65.39 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
Atelier Rorona Zv3.CT
Update 2
(60.29 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Atelier Rorona Zv2.CT
Update 1
(15.09 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
Atelier Rorona Zv1.CT
(5.32 KiB) Downloaded 256 times
Last edited by zachillios on Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

evanshepherd
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Atelier Rorona - The Alchemist of Arland DX

Post by evanshepherd »

Thank you sir. Would you mind making table for Totori&meruru as well?

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Thanks for the basic table. I recommend people not use the time cheat unless they are forest hunting for ingredients or getting close to the deadline. You get stuck in the same day (even if something would move your day forward, the time stop moves the day back) and shops won't refresh their ingredients and the story won't progress, so you'll start running out of certain ingredients and then when you've completed the objectives you'll find yourself with 3 months of time to kill. It didn't seem to break anything, it was just annoying to have to kill that much time.

Don't know if it will break things later, only went through the first 3 month period.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

evanshepherd wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:38 am
I will definitely be doing one for Meruru, and idk about Totori, not sure if I'll be playing that one or not.

Sauce wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:57 pm
Thanks for the basic table. I recommend people not use the time cheat unless they are forest hunting for ingredients or getting close to the deadline. You get stuck in the same day (even if something would move your day forward, the time stop moves the day back) and shops won't refresh their ingredients and the story won't progress, so you'll start running out of certain ingredients and then when you've completed the objectives you'll find yourself with 3 months of time to kill. It didn't seem to break anything, it was just annoying to have to kill that much time.

Don't know if it will break things later, only went through the first 3 month period.
Remember you can just nap away on the couch in the atelier to skip time.

OP updated with new table.

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Any chance we can get friendship and assignment stars? These would obviously for getting any of the endings without grinding yourself mad.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 pm
Any chance we can get friendship and assignment stars? These would obviously for getting any of the endings without grinding yourself mad.
Friendship is definitely doable. Assignment Stars would probably take a script to do, and that's above my pay grade. I'll work on Friendship this weekend when I have some more free time (it's a slog, if it's anything like Lydie and Suelle.)

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 pm
Scratch that, they were actually very easy to find. I also managed to find the assignment scores, and optional requests. The requests still need to be looked at though, because while they do give you the clear on them, you do not get the stamp. Also read the notes on the table extras for the friendships/scores. I'll continue to add more to them as I get further in the game.
Attachments
Atelier Rorona Zv2_5.CT
(26.91 KiB) Downloaded 307 times

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Thanks for the table, but is there any chance of in battle codes, like inf hp/mp, since when i try to freeze the hp/mp value it still goes down.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:42 am
Thanks for the table, but is there any chance of in battle codes, like inf hp/mp, since when i try to freeze the hp/mp value it still goes down.
Probably not, this game's super easy for me so no need. A simple pointer scan will get you characters health though.

OP updated with the previous updates as well as an item editor. This is really simple, it only works on the first item in your basket. Please note that if its an item that cannot stack (armor, weapons, decorations, quest items, etc) do not change the quantity. Also, with this you cannot add trait slots to items. Also traits you haven't unlocked appear as question marks, this changes whenever you either equip the item, or synthesize the material you edited. So if you're editing an item with 3 traits, you can only edit the first 3 traits, etc. Hopefully someone can make a more complete one down the line.

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

zachillios wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:25 pm
evanshepherd wrote:
I will definitely be doing one for Meruru, and idk about Totori, not sure if I'll be playing that one or not.
i sure hope you will do one for totori
i personally liked it the most from arland trilogy

will play rorona first though, since you already make the table for rorona
thanks!

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Would it be possible to unlock all the CGs in the extra menu? Having to do NG+ for 100% is pretty annoying.

namines
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by namines »

A11R_x64_Release.exe is not the same as A11R_x64_Release_en.exe address, can you make a valid A11R_x64_Release.exe table?

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:42 am
Set the max/current for both high enough to something stupid high, and they'll reset to that max amount at the start of every battle and every time you level up if you check the freeze box in CE.
zachillios wrote:
I ended up doing this, but the problem is that unless you're using an FAQ, it's hard to know exactly which days the story scenes are that you need to be awake for. Sleeping for 15 days at a time to wake up into a bunch of story scenes and last minute requests isn't ideal.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

saihamaru wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:51 am
zachillios wrote:
evanshepherd wrote:
i sure hope you will do one for totori
i personally liked it the most from arland trilogy

will play rorona first though, since you already make the table for rorona
thanks!
I probably will, just going to be a while.
CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:39 am
Would it be possible to unlock all the CGs in the extra menu? Having to do NG+ for 100% is pretty annoying.
It can be done, but I probably won't do it. Search for 0 in the 141000000-141F00000 margin, unlock a CG, then search for a 1 and you should be able to track them down.
namines wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:04 pm
A11R_x64_Release.exe is not the same as A11R_x64_Release_en.exe address, can you make a valid A11R_x64_Release.exe table?
Just go through all the addresses and change them. Should still work. Just be aware that the JP/Chinese versions do not have the same addresses, so if you're playing them it won't work even if you change those.
Sauce wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:51 pm
zachillios wrote:
I ended up doing this, but the problem is that unless you're using an FAQ, it's hard to know exactly which days the story scenes are that you need to be awake for. Sleeping for 15 days at a time to wake up into a bunch of story scenes and last minute requests isn't ideal.
This is how time manipulation has worked in every atelier release since Sophie, this isn't a new concept.

At any rate, I got to overtime so I'll work on all that stuff and then move onto another game in the trilogy.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

I would suggest doing them in order, Rorona (this..obviously) Totori then Meruru, but it is you doing the tables so you can do any order you want, I doubt they would be much diffrent from each other in finding the values since I am assuming they were all made all the same engine.