X4 Foundations SV v5.10 (476551) Steam (GM and More) 2022-Apr-16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
quickzombie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: X4 Foundations SV v5.10 (476551) Steam (GM and More) 2022-Apr-16

Post by quickzombie »

Sorry new to cheat engine. How does the beta3 script work exactly? Thanks
I've got it running and tried ticking the scripts and doing the trades but nothing seemed to happen. X4 on GOG I'm using

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

quickzombie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quickzombie »

It doesnt seem to effect the game. What I did is attached to the game before loading the table. I'll try the table first then attach to the game process but once I'd selected the tick boxes next to the entries on the table it didn't seem to effect my total money but I don't know enough about cheat engine yet to know what to expect haha

quickzombie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quickzombie »

Tried loading the table first but no joy I'm afraid. Any assistance greatly appreciated. I got to the point where it's updating registers manually debugging but I've no idea how to edit these hidden values at this point :?

eidng8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eidng8 »

As it would be more difficult to hack after v6. I've made two more scripts using current version. One for missile rapid fire, the other making ship cargo never decrease. Drop cargo command is not affected, so you can still empty a ship's cargo using that command.

Not sure how well it works, though :lol:

Oops, forgot to mention. The cargo script needs to be edited before using. Open the script, change the ID on line #42 to the one ship needs locking. Currently it can only lock one ship only.

===============
Update:

Since v0.2, it locks all player owned ships, but requires OP's table. Remember to enable OP's main script before using this one.

Since beta 5, this script doesn't rely on OP's main script.

HF1, I've merged OP's table, fixed some scripts I can. Wait for OP to update the original table.
Attachments
X4_Foundations_v6-HF1_0.2.CT
(3.69 MiB) Downloaded 1191 times
X4_Foundations_v6-HF1.CT
update some scripts
(3.69 MiB) Downloaded 319 times
X4_6.00_beta7.CT
add max mod value
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 644 times
X4_6.00_beta6.CT
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 153 times
X4_6.00_beta5.CT
money, inventory, and cargo never go down
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 135 times
cargo_and_missile_v0.2_X4_Foundations_v5-10-476551_Steam.CT
locks all player owned ships' cargo
(2.59 MiB) Downloaded 174 times
cargo_and_missile_v0.1_X4_Foundations_v5-10-476551_Steam.CT
fix crash
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
cargo_and_missile_X4_Foundations_v5-10-476551_Steam.CT
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 76 times
Last edited by eidng8 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:36 pm, edited 12 times in total.

eidng8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eidng8 »

quickzombie wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:05 am
Sorry new to cheat engine. How does the beta3 script work exactly? Thanks
I've got it running and tried ticking the scripts and doing the trades but nothing seemed to happen. X4 on GOG I'm using
It's for steam, doesn't work on gog

ChristheW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChristheW »

Hey guys,

one question: How to find the value of your storage (Ship&Char)?

---------------------
edit: saw another post here, there was a guessing, they could use now some sort of checksum or whatever to prevent memory editing.
---> So or so, how would be the way to find those values? Used the unkown initial valiue but the last 40GB of disk storage are imidiately down XD
---------------------

In 5.xx it was possible to edit the amount of goods stored in the ships.
For example: Your ship contains 2.000 electronics.
It was possible to locate the number by 4byte, search 2000, change the value in-game via transfer, search new value, ...
Easy as that.
It's the same for items, you can store in your HQ, same process, but now those values are gone as well.

It seems like, this doesn't work since the new beta (6.xx?). I went back to the 5.xx version, et violá: it works.

For my understanding: did they change the type of value or what is changed?
Aaand about me: I don't have any expierience in coding or so, unfortunately I'm low-end user, just using the "Find value" / "next value" ;)

Cheers and a good weekend!
Chris

wraithzs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wraithzs »

eidng8 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:22 am
As it would be more difficult to hack after v6. I've made two more scripts using current version. One for missile rapid fire, the other making ship cargo never decrease. Drop cargo command is not affected, so you can still empty a ship's cargo using that command.

Oops, forgot to mention. The cargo script needs to be edited before using. Open the script, change the ID on line #42 to the one ship needs locking. Currently it can only lock one ship only.

===============
Update:

Since v0.2, it locks all player owned ships, but requires OP's table. Remember to enable OP's main script before using this one.
So the new update broke max modification any chance for an update?

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

6.0 released today along with the (optional) DLC "Kingdom end" introducing the last missing race from X3 the borons.

Alhanks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alhanks »

The game has been updated to version 6.0, unfortunately the table does not work anymore :(

haarfus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haarfus »

+

Ookame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ookame »

eidng8 wrote:

===============
Update:

Hey, bro. Update to the new version?

Ollie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ollie »

ChristheW wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:38 pm
Hey guys,

one question: How to find the value of your storage (Ship&Char)?

---------------------
edit: saw another post here, there was a guessing, they could use now some sort of checksum or whatever to prevent memory editing.
---> So or so, how would be the way to find those values? Used the unkown initial valiue but the last 40GB of disk storage are imidiately down XD
---------------------

In 5.xx it was possible to edit the amount of goods stored in the ships.
For example: Your ship contains 2.000 electronics.
It was possible to locate the number by 4byte, search 2000, change the value in-game via transfer, search new value, ...
Easy as that.
It's the same for items, you can store in your HQ, same process, but now those values are gone as well.

It seems like, this doesn't work since the new beta (6.xx?). I went back to the 5.xx version, et violá: it works.

For my understanding: did they change the type of value or what is changed?
Aaand about me: I don't have any expierience in coding or so, unfortunately I'm low-end user, just using the "Find value" / "next value" ;)

Cheers and a good weekend!
Chris
Found that you can find the value using string but I have no idea how to proceed from there

wraithzs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wraithzs »

eidng8 wrote:

===============
Update:

HF1, I've merged OP's table, fixed some scripts I can. Wait for OP to update the original table.
Hey the update work great!

Just wanted to let you know that some value of modification max though is the minimum instead of the maximum
Thing I spotted that are the minimum are
Shipmass
Shipdrag
Radar visibility
shield recharge delay

Everything else is maximum though

Ookame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ookame »

eidng8 wrote:

===============
Update:

Thanks for the update. Is there anything you can do with the construction time of the stations?

eidng8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eidng8 »

wraithzs wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:40 pm
eidng8 wrote:

===============
Update:

Hey the update work great!

Just wanted to let you know that some value of modification max though is the minimum instead of the maximum
Thing I spotted that are the minimum are
Shipmass
Shipdrag
Radar visibility
shield recharge delay

Everything else is maximum though
Yah, it's known issue. There's no good way to fix that using lua (lazy way). The old way is difficult to maintain. And I've chose the lazy way