Darksiders III

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Darksiders III

Post by Sushi-Maki »

Timone wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:34 pm
Hinka wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:02 pm
balajikratos wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:56 pm
Thank you for the table. But going beyond 100 in stats just bought them to zero. Just one hit KO. And when i try to hit, Fury just freezes and it saved also. So any idea how to revert to 100.
bro did you ever find a way to fix this i did it when i wasnt paying attention and i really dont want to restart
Hah...i did the exact same thing, no backups. Rip
Use the "fearlessrevolution Trainer +12 (20181202)" to solve your Skill Points problem.

"Reset All Attributes" is effective in the add-on menu. At least 1 attribute point is required.
(If there are no attribute points, the number of attributes will be reset first.
The next time you enter the add-on menu, you can reset the attribute).
After resetting the attributes, please don't add them immediately.
Leave the add-on menu first, otherwise the attributes will change back to the state before the reset.
Enjoy ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

pransaculass wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:21 am
So the unlimited souls and items option completely broke some things for me even after restarting the game, and I forgot to backup my save like a moron. It edits every consumable and material item in the game to have a value of 7777, including items in Vulgrim's shop and the upgrades to nephilim's respite which now permanently has 7777 max charges and heals for over one million health. Vulgrim is completely broken, I cannot sell or buy anything from his shop and his stock all says 7777. I attempted to reduce my items down to 100 by editing the script and I cannot tell if everything broke because of the edit or because of the script itself.

I'm not trying to blame anyone for breaking my save, I'm just relaying the effects the script had on my save file. It's my own fault that I didn't back up my files. I was planning on a second playthrough anyway so it's not a worry.
vrork wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:15 am
Hey man, your table broke my shop. I cant sell items anymore. And yes, the cheat for unlimited items and souls is disabled.

And yes, i tried to reboot the game, still the same. The way you did probably didnt disabled it properly

Can you please fix it? Beacause i also didnt made backup like a idiot...

Here's a quick fix, well i hope that it's gonna work for you.
Load the table in CE and run your game, activate the "Unlimited Souls & Items" option. In front of it, in the "Value" row, you should see something like "script"; double click on it to bring the editor.
Look for a line like this, at the begining:

Code: Select all

newmem:
  mov [rcx+2C],#7777
Just replace the #7777 by something below 99, like this for example:

Code: Select all

mov [rcx+2C],#0080
Then try to use an item and it will be all set to 80 (or whatever value you used).
Hope it works for you.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:08 pm
Timone wrote:
Hinka wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:02 pm

bro did you ever find a way to fix this i did it when i wasnt paying attention and i really dont want to restart
Use the "fearlessrevolution Trainer +12 (20181202)" to solve your Skill Points problem.

"Reset All Attributes" is effective in the add-on menu. At least 1 attribute point is required.
(If there are no attribute points, the number of attributes will be reset first.
Leave the add-on menu first, otherwise the attributes will change back to the state before the reset.
Enjoy ;)

Interesting, maybe i am not doomed to restart afterall, TY. BTW where did you find a copy of the fearlessrevolution trainer anyways, it's not on this site and i am suspect about most of the links on google.

On a note i think i found a backup method, you can use cheat engine to change your attribute levels directly, it's either a 4 byte or a float value.

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

Timone wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:19 am
Sushi-Maki wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:08 pm
Spoiler
Timone wrote:

Enjoy ;)

Interesting, maybe i am not doomed to restart afterall, TY. BTW where did you find a copy of the fearlessrevolution trainer anyways, it's not on this site and i am suspect about most of the links on google.

On a note i think i found a backup method, you can use cheat engine to change your attribute levels directly, it's either a 4 byte or a float value.
You can find it @ Gamecopyworld . com
I get all my trainers on this site for over 15 years, so ...

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Could a cheat that allows you to get all hollows be made? So you dont have to backtrack? or enchantments perhaps?

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Darksiders III | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2018-11-28] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Unlimited Souls & Items
  • [Battle]
    • Get HP Addresses
      • God Mode
      • Quick Kill
    • Unlimited Wrath
    • Unlimited Havoc
  • [Extra]
    • Force Pause (Toggle: Pause Break)
    • Speedhack (Ctrl+/Ctrl-)

============================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider becoming my patron
It would be a great help for me to cover my living expenses so I can focus on making & improving cheats for you.
fearlessrevolution.com
| Thanks in advance

To find my tables easier Or to search for exclusive content you can check out [Link] at [Link]
============================================================================================

please make inf jump/multi jump

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Please stop requesting options you see in other trainers. You know where to get those. Thank you.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

this is the second trainer this guy makes that sucks. Why is here still?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Zozinhu wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:27 am
Don't be so rude dude.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Any chance of getting the table updated for the current version on steam?

Xaelroa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xaelroa »

Any chance someone figured out how to separate the soul count from the rest of the items for the unlimited souls and items script? It's nice to be able to have as many items as I want but it feels a bit... less than useful if my soul counter is fixed to the same value as all of my items.

Side note: I have been attempting to figure this out myself to no avail unfortunately.

Roboslime
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Roboslime »

I know this is a bit of an old threaqad but, any way you could point me towards editing individual item counts for the game...i want to get rid of the excessive Nephilim's Respite boosters and duplicate enhancements...

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by windgale »

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I wanted to let people know that if they wanted to edit how many Attributes they have then they can do a search for how many they have spent. So if you are level 300, with 279 points left after spending some then you need to search for 20.

LemonTree
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LemonTree »

Sorry for bumping this thread,but i just discover this and found additional information
So,i'd like to update the excel item spawn sheet.With this,other user can spawn the 8 hollow weapon
password: hollows
Attachments
Darksiders3_summon.rar
(23.24 KiB) Downloaded 161 times

Scyber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scyber »

Zozinhu wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:27 am
Hey, if you don't like it then make a cheat table yourself. You don't get to sit here and berate people who make these tables for everyone "on their own time, and not for profit". If you think complaining will get you attention, it will, just it will be the kind that gets you booted off this site. Smarten up kid, and apologize to the community for your rude ass behavior...