Darksiders 3 [Engine:UE4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Darksiders 3 [Engine:UE4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by gideon25 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:20 am
Keep it up, people. Turns out you don't need me after all, with each and every update ;)

I was looking at the dump txt file and was wondering how I would go about looking for where the double jump would be? I see a jump count and so forth in the text but its not in the movemnet section and it does not seem to access anything when I am jumping/double jumping. Like to create an infinite double jump ability.

Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Table works fine with update 2. At least "god mode v2" on the Steam version

Jimy19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Darksiders 3 - Unreal Engine 4 Console, Dumper and more..

Post by Jimy19 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:10 pm
If you want the console commands to work, do the following, just so you don't say I'm making you download a virus (yes, you need to patch some bytes in the game .exe):

1) Download Hex Workshop 6.8.0 ([Link]). Install it.

MAKE SURE THE GAME IS NOT RUNNING FOR THE NEXT STEPS!

2) Open Darksiders3-Win64-Shipping.exe in Hex Workshop (right-click the .exe, "Hex Edit with Hex Workshop v6.8")
3) Ctrl+F > select Hex Values from top drop-down > tick Find All Instances > FF905007000084C0 > OK.

This is what you will see:

4) Press Insert key to enable overwriting.
5) Click on that FF byte and start typing > 30 C0 FE C0 90 90.

5) Save. Yes, let it make a backup.

What you just did was to patch AGameModeBase::AllowCheats from 0 to 1 :P Sort of..

Now run game, inject the console/dumper DLL and enter game. Open console and type "slomo 0.5". You'll see you now move slower. Reset it with "slomo 1". Yes, "god" has no effect, even if it says "God mode on". Same goes for "fly" or "ghost". Like I said, am not the developer :P

Peace.

P.S.: No, you cannot patch that in real-time as the piece of code is run on game initialization. That means you patching it AFTER the game has started won't do anything. The alternative is to learn some UE4 code interpretation and manually generate the UCheatManager UObject yourself :P Might do that later on. For now, this works.
At the Origin Version of the Game its not possible for me to find the bytes i must patch. Maybe Somebody could help me?

yoelian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Darksiders 3 - Unreal Engine 4 Console, Dumper and more..

Post by yoelian »

VoidRunner wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:53 am
Dont know if you know this but... You cant Unequip/Drop the Celestial Greatsword when Summoning and picking it up.
It happened to me and i was palying with the console some time and found a solution:
Summon BP_Interactive_AngelStatue.BP_Interactive_AngelStatue_C
that places in front of you a statue like the ones you're supposed to place such sword on. They are placed mid air and in an angle not perpendicular to ground but i managed to place my Celestial Greatsword on it, that caused my character to adopt the same angle as the statue but just traveling to another checkpoint did reset my position back to normal.
Next i used: DestroyTarget while pionting at the statue in aiming mode to remove it, then again with the sword that stayed there in mid air.

I know there most be a better way to achieve this but so far was the only way to get rid of that sword.

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

SunBeam,Can you update Darksiders 3 table?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Fly not working here,dont know how to make it to work

Herysean
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Herysean »

please update the tablet and I think the injector is not working anymore not the hex editing method

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Can we get an update for the current steam version. seems all the options no longer work for the current version that is out.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

No logner works