Darksiders 3 [Engine:UE4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Darksiders 3 - Unreal Engine 4 Console, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

Currently building a list of items that can be spawned, names, properties :) An Excel file :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thom2018
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thom2018 »

I tried to change the value of Movement from 4F to 100 and the character is not able to move. What particular value on how to speed-up a little bit. THANKS....

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's not related to movement speed. I put it there to use it later in a script where I toggle that to OR(40) for any other PlayerController but mine ;) Known as "freeze enemy" :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've started the main story again; got those from first mission :)

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Is the Panoply of Champions obtainable by playing the base game or is it a reward for completing the not yet released Crucible DLC?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I think something like that.. haven't checked if there will be a DLC. But there's also this.. Crucible Token you can summon. Will post the initial Excel table in a bit ;)

L.E.: Updated; check main post :P

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Works perfect, thank you so much Sunbeam. Just to add to the list, the rest of the weapons are pretty common sense:

summon Item_Weapon_Spear.Item_Weapon_Spear_C
summon Item_Weapon_Sword.Item_Weapon_Sword_C
summon Item_Weapon_Hammer.Item_Weapon_Hammer_C

MarkedOne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MarkedOne »

Thank you so much for the table and console enabler.

I wanted to ask if there is a way to bind "pause" version of console commands (without menus pop up like "Escape") to keybinds in the game ? Or slomo 0 and 1.

I tried using SetBind command but it doesn't work. I was able to remove HUD with 3dmigoto to get the 'Escape' pause to use but there is a heavy blur (like a plain DoF) and vignette that remains and I couldn't find a way to remove those as well.

Thanks again for your work.

VoidRunner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VoidRunner »

Dont know if you know this but... You cant Unequip/Drop the Celestial Greatsword when Summoning and picking it up.

pino44io
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pino44io »

You`re a magician! Thanks a lot! I wonder it is possible for you to make console dumper for other UE4 games?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@zachillios: Thanks for these. I noticed that after summoning I wasn't able to select them as weapons in the menu, when clicking on them. The whip seems to remain the primary weapon all the time.

@MarkedOne: You'll have to experiment; I noticed < or > keys seem to bring up the console as well. So I'd advise unpacking the .pak file and checking out how the default Input.ini has the mappings done ;)

@VoidRunner: Didn't know; will try it ASAP. Once you do that, does it show up properly in inventory? Drop key being.. X?

@pino44io: Of course not; see: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8247 :D

Another thing: I noticed the Hollow attack don't really damage enemies. I thought rebooting would allow the engine to restore the blueprint, by properly initializing their parameters. But it seems you might need to be past a certain stage in the game's progression for these powers to work. For now, they're just nice visually :P Like the Storm levitation one.

RichardZH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RichardZH »

I tried a few commands.
"summon Item_HumanTouchingTrophy_Gold.Item_HumanTouchingTrophy_Gold_C" work well too,give you a relics better than sliver worse than lifetime.
but seems if you get relics this way it doesn't have effect at all,though the description has changed.
and if you get hollows via commands ,you will not get weapon at the same time.

but it's ok to get some Invigoration Cores and Rejuvenation Cores to power up Nephilim's Respite.NOW I can use Nephilim's Respite 20 times and each time will give me 1000HP. LOL

behuuhuan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by behuuhuan »

hi SunBeam, can you add Hp for enemy or option 'enemy not dead' into the cheat engine table? I try to do it by myself but have no luck, thank you

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

As I said.. some summoned blueprints' behavior is not correctly linked to the player; that's because it's not generated with player or level's design in mind; it's just an empty blueprint, not fully initialized. Some of the effects work, some don't. You'll get to overwrite it later on anyway with what you pick from that particular map :P Also try what was suggested: drop some weapon and pick-it back up. See what happens.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

behuuhuan wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:12 pm
hi SunBeam, can you add Hp for enemy or option 'enemy not dead' into the cheat engine table? I try to do it by myself but have no luck, thank you
Nope, won't add anything. You have SUMMON command; summon whichever enemy you want, if you want to battle a gazillion of them :P Keep in mind the type of enemy has to EXIST in the context of your map.