SunBeam wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:10 pm
If you want the console commands
to work, do the following, just so you don't say I'm making you download a virus (yes, you need to patch some bytes in the game .exe):
1) Download Hex Workshop 6.8.0 ([Link]
). Install it.
MAKE SURE THE GAME IS NOT RUNNING FOR THE NEXT STEPS!
2) Open Darksiders3-Win64-Shipping.exe in Hex Workshop (right-click the .exe, "Hex Edit with Hex Workshop v6.8")
3) Ctrl+F > select Hex Values from top drop-down > tick Find All Instances > FF905007000084C0 > OK.
This is what you will see:
4) Press Insert key to enable overwriting.
5) Click on that FF byte and start typing > 30 C0 FE C0 90 90.
5) Save. Yes, let it make a backup.
What you just did was to patch AGameModeBase::AllowCheats from 0 to 1
Now run game, inject the console/dumper DLL and enter game. Open console and type "slomo 0.5". You'll see you now move slower. Reset it with "slomo 1". Yes, "god" has no effect, even if it says "God mode on". Same goes for "fly" or "ghost". Like I said, am not the developer
P.S.: No, you cannot patch that in real-time as the piece of code is run on game initialization. That means you patching it AFTER the game has started won't do anything. The alternative is to learn some UE4 code interpretation and manually generate the UCheatManager UObject yourself
Might do that later on. For now, this works.