Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (BAL) V1.02 DP2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (BAL) V1.02 DP2

Post by iicecube »

Done with playing Pes2018 and finally now got the chance to try out Pes2019..
Provided here small table for BAL modes currently Im playing on ^_^
Tested on v1.02 DP 2.00

PES2019 X V1.0.2 DP2.CT
V1.02 DP2.00
(23.75 KiB) Downloaded 752 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (BAL) V1.02 DP2

Post by heir »

Thanks a bunch!

DeGorro8204
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DeGorro8204 »

Are you gonna enhance the tables ? ... using desperate method through normal search using 'unknown number' function, I found this last 4 number as BAL training points. I don't understand these numbers meant for, nor how to edit it, but it seem it's persistent/source number, not temporary from search. If you can pin point and update to your trainer, it would be awesome.

[Link]

I'm guessing, the ML's players manual training Focus point can also be tracked through this method as well. I don't like cheating stat directly, but I like cheating the training points.

Forgot to mention, your table on player position training are switched. Left position should be right and vice versa.
I found this lua script to make CE compact mode, can you integrate to your trainer too ?
CE_Compact_Script.rar
(391 Bytes) Downloaded 122 times
Last, I'm not even beginner in CE Trainer community, but I make simple short cut to ease editing player form and stamina, no need back and forth to cheat engine and the game to edit each players in your team. But you have to activate the original cheat first and select+view the player stat, so the CE will pin point the players stat. Repeat the process by seeing players stat and press F1~F3 till all players get highest form and full match fitness.
Idk why, but PES always have max number 127 to each statistic, I set stamina to 125 ... but not really matter, as you start match, it's set default to 100pts.

[Link]

If you want to enhance/update the trainer, I hope you include making short cut to form and stamina. I don't think I making this in the right way, but it is working nonetheless.

Update : Include the unstable BAL Training Points Cheat. (might work, might not, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
How to use = Simply emptied the training bars, so 21pts ready to assigned. Activate the training points cheat by lock/freeze it then assigned and filled up all the training bars. Do not unfreeze/unlock the training points yet, but exit the training section, then you can disable the freeze/lock, back to training section. Sometime the result are varied, but you can see that your training points have exceed the default 21 pts, yet do not revert back as if you re-emptied training bars, the number back to original 21 pts max.
PES2019 X V1.0.2 DP2.CT
(32.58 KiB) Downloaded 165 times

jerrishmathew
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jerrishmathew »

It works at times. Good job though.

caikegamer01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caikegamer01 »

just missing the skills part to get excellent

DeGorro8204
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DeGorro8204 »

jerrishmathew wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:20 pm
Which cheat you're mentioning ?
For the shortcut to work F1~F3, don't forget always to tick on the main cheat first, because it linked for CE identifying the players ID. Then open the player stat in Game Plan section. In PS controller -> press triangle, CE will identify the player ID. Then you can alternate it's in-match form and in-match stamina. Press F1~F3, press controller d-pad up or down to select next players in stat ledger, then press again F1~F3 till all squad had full in-match stamina and in-match form.

Unless the game got updates, it still work for me, since I've use *redacted* version. :ph34r:

For BAL Training points, just use unknown number method search, increase & decrease number searching to find the last 4 address, if the cheat I gave isn't matching to yours. And yes, it's a long process, but since you only need it once per playthrough anyway.

Dsp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dsp »

Thanks for the stamina trick, do you know how to increase the training points in the master league? Could you do an update for this too?

jerrishmathew
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jerrishmathew »

DeGorro8204 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:56 am
jerrishmathew wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:20 pm
Which cheat you're mentioning ?
For the shortcut to work F1~F3, don't forget always to tick on the main cheat first, because it linked for CE identifying the players ID. Then open the player stat in Game Plan section. In PS controller -> press triangle, CE will identify the player ID. Then you can alternate it's in-match form and in-match stamina. Press F1~F3, press controller d-pad up or down to select next players in stat ledger, then press again F1~F3 till all squad had full in-match stamina and in-match form.

Unless the game got updates, it still work for me, since I've use *redacted* version. :ph34r:

For BAL Training points, just use unknown number method search, increase & decrease number searching to find the last 4 address, if the cheat I gave isn't matching to yours. And yes, it's a long process, but since you only need it once per playthrough anyway.
It doesn't get clicked at all. But all the other attributes and all work fine.
I dont know if its the latest update. But if its the case then the other thing shouldnt work.

DeGorro8204
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DeGorro8204 »

jerrishmathew wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:12 am
It doesn't get clicked at all. But all the other attributes and all work fine.
I dont know if its the latest update. But if its the case then the other thing shouldnt work.
I think I know your problem. Since maybe PES 2014, either Cheat Engine or the creator of the cheat for 2014, the nature of the cheat always the same, that is, you have to re-positioning your cheat scrolling back to top position. Else, when you switching between players, it won't get updated. I thought PES players that using cheat engine since that time should already know this weird buggy nature. :mrgreen:

Now, before you going back to the PES 2019, always put the scroll/page to top position. Then you can back into the game and using the shortcut feature.

Note : Don't ask me why ... ask the Cheat Engine expertist in this site why it goes like that.

LVGES
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LVGES »

caikegamer01 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:36 pm
just missing the skills part to get excellent
:D I agree with ya , if someone can recalcultate the skills points with that new version it would be so cool , much better than training ^^

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

Added skills to iicecube's table.
I just copied the offsets from Aranaktu's table and created new cloned variable (I'm lazy to change var name in each).
Attachments
PES2019 X V1.0.2 DP2 (+skiils).CT
(45.62 KiB) Downloaded 185 times

jerrishmathew
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jerrishmathew »

Great work

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

You can get unlimited training points for sliders doing a manual groupscan.
These are the instructions for doing it, you only search for the top 8 sliders [Link]
Maybe someone can figure out how to implement a pointer for it, I couldn't

mntp1907
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mntp1907 »

rambo99jose wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:15 am
Added skills to iicecube's table.
I just copied the offsets from Aranaktu's table and created new cloned variable (I'm lazy to change var name in each).
Hey, man. Thanks for this CT. I know this is only for BAL, but can you make a CT for ML ? Or just updated the CT made by Aranaktu here for 1.03. Thanks in advanced.

DeGorro8204
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DeGorro8204 »

I found how to cheat Master League - Focused Training. It's very easy, but 1 simple mistake would fuck the player Focus training.
Although, just save before hacking the training point. Loading it would reset back to the save state. Also it's very tedious process.
So be patient and not try to be smart, unless you're knowing what you're gonna do and the risk.

Step 1. Empty the training, fill (only) the SHOOTING training with 1 bar/pts.
Step 2. Search 1 with 4 bytes (thousand of result).
Step 3. Do not back and forth between the game and cheat engine (eg. Alt+Tab), instead just use your gamepad to fill the training stat to 3.
Step 4. Then search 3 in CE. Another result but lesser number this time.
Step 5. Now, like Step 3 ... but this time reduce SHOOTING training to 2, which just reduce 1 bar/pts. Do not forget, no Alt+Tab, use gamepad.
Step 6. In this time, you will likely found 4 results. Now, grab the result which start with 7FFDD######.
(After this, ALT+TAB is allowed as you've got the address)
Step 7. After you find that address, use all training points to fill anything but the SHOOTING training, leave it 0.
Step 8. After you've done that, back to CE fill that "7FFDD######" with 5.
Step 9. Back to PES, the SHOOTING training are empty, but just fill it till full, then reduce it to 0 and applied to other but the SHOOTING training.
Note : When you're on hacking process, the number would get randomize but the last number always 0 (zero). Just add that random number with 5 and repeat Step 9.
Step 10. Repeat the process until only SHOOTING training the last one need to be hacked and just simply repeat the process.
Step 11. Now after all Training bar filled, this last step are very very very very very important as if you're make a mistake, you are fucked.
Step 12. You must Select OK and confirm (Button X) with you gamepad. In Playstation Gamepad, X for confirm, Circle for back/undo/cancel. If you press Circle, you are fucked.

Note : Always remember, after you've done this, you must never lower your guard and forget not to press Circle when meddling with Focused Training, because if you forget to select OK & confirm it with X Button, and press Circle ... again, you are fucking fucked fuck up and don't ask me how to fix it.

Enjoy !