Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chrisfear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by chrisfear »

Hello.There are a few items in my inventory that bug out and have some appearances locked(require level) when i am more levels than needed.Is there a way i can fix this with the use of Cheat Engine?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Don‘t know if they chamged something but tested the table a few minutes ago and it works! It‘s because although i have Uplay Plus active the game starts with the „normal“ .exe file.
Maybe it‘s because i bought the game long before Uplay Plus was avaliable but i had not bought all the dlc‘s, so they are unlocked via Uplay Plus :)
It definitely started with the _UPP file last time i tried, don‘t know why it changed but I‘m happy :)
Nice so i can use it again and get the items i want (mostly the underworld package, looks so damn nice :)) :)
So everyone having the same problem: Try if Game starts with the normal Game exe file (the one without _UPP at the end).

d1saster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by d1saster »

chrisfear wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:22 am
Hello.There are a few items in my inventory that bug out and have some appearances locked(require level) when i am more levels than needed.Is there a way i can fix this with the use of Cheat Engine?
change lvl(req)?

lion_the_ryan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lion_the_ryan »

twistedvaccine wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:24 pm
lion_the_ryan wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:09 pm
alecos85 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Thanks a lot! 😁
Sooo...... I had this sword in storage and noticed that the blank legendary perk is now "+20% Damage with Critical Assassinate".

It still has the same Hash ID (000001A33409236A)

Spoiler
Whats the armour set you have equipped in the bottom picture? HashIDs?
Thanks
Wow that was so long ago, XD

Part of it is from the Helix Store Spartan Renegade set [Head (000001844B09F584) and Torso (000001844B09F55E)]
The Waist is a version of the Traveler's Belt [Random Epic, (0000018562B308B9)]
The Arms are from the Legendary Pilgrim set (0000018562B2CF76)
And it looks like the Legs are a version of the Mercenary Boots, I'm guessing it would've been the brass metal ones with the red cloth on the right leg [Random Epic, (00000186B36B297D)]

Dragho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dragho »

Soooo, still no Uplay+ compatibility?

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Dragho wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:38 am
Soooo, still no Uplay+ compatibility?
No sadly there is still nothing if game starts with UPP exe. As i wrote earlier even if you have UPP look what exe it‘s running. Because for me i had bought the game before and now although i have an active subscription of Uplay Plus it starts with none plus exe. So if you don‘t want to wait if ever someone creates a new table a possibility could be to buy the base game, maybe that‘s enough (can‘t say it for sure because i had bought game and season pass before but was missing the deluxe pack but know this is also active via UPP but game still runs with the non upp exe so there is a chance that buying the base game is enough).

chrisfear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chrisfear »

d1saster wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:21 am
chrisfear wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:22 am
change lvl(req)?
[Link] [Link] [Link]

those are 3 of the 53 items in total i have this issue on.Is there anything i can do to fix it with the Inventory Editor?

generalmoron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by generalmoron »

I was giving myself 10000 of each crafting material, and I somehow managed to give myself 10000 helmets of ares. The game lags whenever I open the inventory and when I try to sell/dismantle anything. Am I able to remove them, or do I need to hold right click in my inventory for over 8 hours? (I did the math :/)

1stcool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1stcool »

great idea having it as a separate post ty

Miramaros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Miramaros »

Hello does it works on 1.5.1 version ?
thanks a lot !

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Miramaros wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:39 pm
Hello does it works on 1.5.1 version ?
thanks a lot !
I did test the function to get Single Items and that worked with 1.5.1 but i don‘t know if editing items (like the perks etc.) work. But if you try please leave a comment if it‘s working or not :)
Also i only used it with the normal edition, not the UPP Version because table doesn‘t support the UPP version until someone search and find the pointers for that version.

122anis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 122anis »

it does work for me in version 1.0.6 CPY maybe an update will fix the problem !!!

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

122anis wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:26 pm
it does work for me in version 1.0.6 CPY maybe an update will fix the problem !!!
What do you mean? You said it‘s working for you so why is an update needed to fix the problem (which problem should be fixed if it works?)?

sagnik51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sagnik51 »

can any one sent me how to edit ability point 690 to 12 or u can sent me in reply editor too :) :) :)

122anis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 122anis »

Poyzion wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:22 am
122anis wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:26 pm
What do you mean? You said it‘s working for you so why is an update needed to fix the problem (which problem should be fixed if it works?)?
sorry but i mean it doesn't work for me with version 1.0.6 of the game C.P.Y.
I explain: I followed all the instructions but when I scan the values with cheat engine I find nothing I think it needs an update for version 1.0.6 of the game