Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IkilledKennyx99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by IkilledKennyx99 »

Zanadar wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:52 pm
IkilledKennyx99 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:49 pm
Zanadar wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:44 pm
Uplay here as well. Unfortunately trying to run the non-plus version as admin still apparently runs the plus version for me for some reason. At least I now know why the table wont work, all scripts return the <<module not found: ACOdyssey.exe>> error since to them, I'm running the wrong file. I guess I just have to somehow figure out how to get it to stop running the plus version.
not sure if this will work but other games have done it for the DX9 and DX10 ( like the first AC with the CH Trainer/graphics mods)
rename the main ACOdyssey to ACOdysseyOLD and then rename the PLUS one as the non plus (tho back up both exes just in case) and run the one you renamed to the non plus as admin
Doesn't work unfortunately, just brings up the Uplay launcher without running anything. I suspect ericdek99 is right, I'm using the free month too, this must be something that was done for those using Uplay Plus.
yeah seems as tho until someone can assist me by making a Uplay+ Table those with Uplay+ will not be able to use this trainer!
as stated idk my way around pointers yet and if someone knows anyone that can make it and add in budabum's Borucic and my stuff added in let me know! I don't want to leave those with Uplay+ Hanging! but atm they cannot use this Table! sorry for the inconvenience tho that is mainly Ubisofts fault for adding in a Uplay+ only exe :/

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Thanks for the update.

Hope there will be soon something for UPlay+ because i own the basegame and seasonpass so only the deluxe content is activated via Uplay+. But uninstalling and reinstalling doesn‘t help it uses always the uplay+ exe :( Is there a way to force that he uses my bought version and not Uplay+ (wiuld loose the deluxe content but other things are more important for me :))

Avantyr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Avantyr »

Changing the ACOdyssey.exe CT lines to use ACOdyssey_plus.exe gets it past the first error message, but then it fails to locate scan_WorldMapManager, I'm trying the map pack booster. I'm guessing different addresses are involved

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Avantyr wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:58 pm
Changing the ACOdyssey.exe CT lines to use ACOdyssey_plus.exe gets it past the first error message, but then it fails to locate scan_WorldMapManager, I'm trying the map pack booster. I'm guessing different addresses are involved
Thanks for that info but if i get it right that doesn‘t help much for using it to unlock/add items right?

It‘s only bad that i can‘t install the Version i bought including the season pass, only ultimate Edition bonus is added via the uplay+ Version. Already tried to delete the game and install a new version but you can‘t select the version you want to use with an active subscription it always install the Ultimate Edition so i think for having the „normal Version“ i would need to cancel my subscription but that is no option so i hope there will be a solution soon for Uplay+ Members

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

If anyone really know how to do such a script and the only problem would be the account with an active plus membership i would grant this person access to my account with plus membership activated. I would just have to look if it‘s possible to secure the account so that person can‘t change email or password because of cause i don‘t want to risk my account and i would only offer that to persons that as i said really know how to do such a script so this person should already be known here / „in the scene“ and already created some working tables!If that can‘t be done other method would be that i create an extra account with an active / payed subscription and provide that account.

So if there would be anyone just contact me via PN and include some references.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

IkilledKennyx99 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:03 pm
Post it here or don't. This place isn't advertisingcentral.

Not sure what's up with the recent spam of links.

neweclipse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by neweclipse »

09/23 HashId Table Updated!
Added: Myrmidon Pack
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001&p=66080#p66080

IkilledKennyx99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

STN wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:09 pm
IkilledKennyx99 wrote:

sorry STN wasn't my intention to spam! just been keeping this mod updated since Budabum left! and I have always been a lurker but felt like I could help a little. just seems like I am mostly the only one posting here tho that is why I guess it seemed spammy, just trying to keep people up to date on the update! but as i am not OP of this topic i cant keep the main post updated! if need be i can make a new topic on this but i thought posting here and with all the updates i have been doing was being relevant to the topic, again sorry wasn't my intention to spam

trying to keep things neat, and i thought the easier place for the mod would be nexus as it has an update log and it is only going to get longer and idk how to work Spoiler tags here if that is possible (if it is i can do that to lower the length of the posts here!)! i can post the updates here aswell but i didn't know posting to another site with the updates was against the rules.

also i am updating this mod pretty much every other day.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

IkilledKennyx99 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:58 pm
STN wrote:
IkilledKennyx99 wrote:

sorry STN wasn't my intention to spam! just been keeping this mod updated since Budabum left! and I have always been a lurker but felt like I could help a little. just seems like I am mostly the only one posting here tho that is why I guess it seemed spammy, just trying to keep people up to date on the update! but as i am not OP of this topic i cant keep the main post updated! if need be i can make a new topic on this but i thought posting here and with all the updates i have been doing was being relevant to the topic, again sorry wasn't my intention to spam

trying to keep things neat, and i thought the easier place for the mod would be nexus as it has an update log and it is only going to get longer and idk how to work Spoiler tags here if that is possible (if it is i can do that to lower the length of the posts here!)! i can post the updates here aswell but i didn't know posting to another site with the updates was against the rules.

Okay no problem. Reason i hate linking to other sites is they force registrations or hide their content in different ways, some even behind paid memberships or disappear into thin air leaving dead links which is not a good experience for the users here.

This place should be good enough for tables posting. Let me know if you want access to the first post, I'll give you control of first post.

As for spoiler, this is how it works
click me
This is a hidden spoiler
Remove *
[*spoiler=click me]This is a hidden spoiler[/*spoiler]

IkilledKennyx99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

STN wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:10 pm
IkilledKennyx99 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:58 pm
STN wrote:

Okay no problem. Reason i hate linking to other sites is they force registrations or hide their content in different ways, some even behind paid memberships or disappear into thin air leaving dead links which is not a good experience for the users here.

This place should be good enough for tables posting. Let me know if you want access to the first post, I'll give you control of first post.

As for spoiler, this is how it works
click me
This is a hidden spoiler
Remove *
[*spoiler=click me]This is a hidden spoiler[/*spoiler]
ty so much for understanding! and sure if it isn't that big a deal i could take over the topic! and also nexus is a very well known site! the top place for people to post their mods for every game out there! their registeration is free ( also you don't have to register to download the files just to comment/post your own) and the sub is only there to speed up downloads which are already good ( so basically it is just a way to fund the site :) ) so is it ok with you if i post the link to there aswell so if anyone wants they can also keep up to date on the posts/forum topic there on the mod? i will continue adding the table here aswell! but 2 sites for support i think would help.

also i was posting about someone with the UPLAY PLUS Subscription helping out with a table for that version of the game because i do not have plus thus i am locked out from making a plus table as it will not launch the plus exe unless i am a plus subscriber! i may not have plus nor will i ever get it but i do want to have one available for PLUS users to use! but it will have to be made from scratch do you happen to know anyone that could assist with that endevour?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

IkilledKennyx99 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:38 pm
ty so much for understanding! and sure if it isn't that big a deal i could take over the topic! and also nexus is a very well known site! the top place for people to post their mods for every game out there! their registeration is free ( also you don't have to register to download the files just to comment/post your own) and the sub is only there to speed up downloads which are already good ( so basically it is just a way to fund the site :) ) so is it ok with you if i post the link to there aswell so if anyone wants they can also keep up to date on the posts/forum topic there on the mod? i will continue adding the table here aswell! but 2 sites for support i think would help.

also i was posting about someone with the UPLAY PLUS Subscription helping out with a table for that version of the game because i do not have plus thus i am locked out from making a plus table as it will not launch the plus exe unless i am a plus subscriber! i may not have plus nor will i ever get it but i do want to have one available for PLUS users to use! but it will have to be made from scratch do you happen to know anyone that could assist with that endevour?
I am greeted with this when i try to download so registration is mandatory.

I will allow the links but please upload the table here too so people who don't want to register can just download it here.

Looks like if i replace first post with yours, OP will lose all the rep points which i really don't want to do to him and piss him off.

As for your last question, no. You should ask for help and someone nice enough will gift the sub to you.

IkilledKennyx99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

STN wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:44 am
IkilledKennyx99 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:38 pm

I am greeted with this when i try to download so registration is mandatory.

I will allow the links but please upload the table here too so people who don't want to register can just download it here.

Looks like if i replace first post with yours, OP will lose all the rep points which i really don't want to do to him and piss him off.

As for your last question, no. You should ask for help and someone nice enough will gift the sub to you.
ahh ok ty for the info! and also that must be new for Nexus! back when i first found the site it used to not require a registeration to download the mods but this was before the Donation Points system, so i will post the updates here aswell!

and that is fine, i can make a new topic with the updates don't want budabum to get mad, havnt been updated in a few days because of RL stuff atm but i will have an update tonight or tomorrow morning,

and if i were to get sub for PLUS i would not be able to work on the table for the non plus version, so it is sort of a two person job as if i am a plus member it wont launch the regular exe it will always launch the ACodyssey_plus.exe which wont work with current table and since i don't have PLUS i cant work on a PLUS table, both exes will launch same thing ( PLUS member regular exe will launch the plus exe, non plus member the Plus exe will launch regular exe and so forth (Ubisoft is being weird it seems)! but i will respect your wishes and will not ask about that here :)

also here is current file that is on nexus! will be adding more soon, V4 will have its own topic

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

IkilledKennyx99 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:00 pm
and if i were to get sub for PLUS i would not be able to work on the table for the non plus version, so it is sort of a two person job as if i am a plus member it wont launch the regular exe it will always launch the ACodyssey_plus.exe which wont work with current table and since i don't have PLUS i cant work on a PLUS table, both exes will launch same thing ( PLUS member regular exe will launch the plus exe, non plus member the Plus exe will launch regular exe and so forth (Ubisoft is being weird it seems)! but i will respect your wishes and will not ask about that here :)
I know, it's so annoying. Idk why they thought it's a good idea to have different exe names and everything for a subscription.

twistedvaccine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twistedvaccine »

lion_the_ryan wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:09 pm
alecos85 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:18 pm
budabum wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:01 pm

from the thread, the item used to be part of ACOD in pre-release version and got removed in release.
to get firm answer if this resource is still part of the game, someone needs to decompose entire resources map into pairs visual-name, based on my research total number of resources is ~15k

Edit:

deleted Hero's Sword
Image Image

Code: Select all

0000017D209190C1 Sword	Legendary	+15% Assassin Damage	+20% Adrenaline per CRIT / 5 lvl	000001A33409236A

Thanks a lot! 😁
Sooo...... I had this sword in storage and noticed that the blank legendary perk is now "+20% Damage with Critical Assassinate".

It still has the same Hash ID (000001A33409236A)

Spoiler
Whats the armour set you have equipped in the bottom picture? HashIDs?
Thanks

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

IkilledKennyx99 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:00 pm
ahh ok ty for the info! and also that must be new for Nexus! back when i first found the site it used to not require a registeration to download the mods but this was before the Donation Points system, so i will post the updates here aswell!

and that is fine, i can make a new topic with the updates don't want budabum to get mad, havnt been updated in a few days because of RL stuff atm but i will have an update tonight or tomorrow morning,

also here is current file that is on nexus! Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.5.0 V3.CT
will be adding more soon, V4 will have its own topic
Thanks you so much for your updates.

Send you a pn about an Plus Account and Table for Uplay+ subscribers, maybe i can help you with that so there will be a hugh benefit for the community because in the future i think there will be more and more people with Uplay+ so would be great to have tables for all games for normal and Plus version of the games :)